Nezeramontias vs Patch 1.11

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
There are programs that can remove all skill points so you can refresh them. You can also re-dupe +3 skill books (get these from Satan/Lucy) to teach yourself skills more effectively. Or you can get free points if you get 1024 souls, (-1 fewer skill points, allowing your t1 spells to cost 0).

L

Laharl

Nah. They always cost at least 1 skill point. And when you get far in nightmare bossing start giving +3 skill books (for the first kill I believe).

L

Laharl

Kill the highest level places you can fairly easily. And do so repeatedly. Or you could get a high level char to do normal kagero for you.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah I want that to happen, that way we take our broken characters to Uber Tristram and laugh in the faces of all the turds who had so much trouble surviving.

L

Laharl

Yeah, or make a fire druid and pwn uber trist - using molten boulder.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wanted to try an elemental druid, but Greg was such a crybaby and said they were too hard. Well, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW LOLZ. I have 3 of the fruits and 2 pieces of the Smackdown charm at the moment. Plus, I survived the Gauntlet to get a Holy Grail and forgable items.

By the way BFH, do you have a Gem Arm? I got the recipe book and I have a Treasure Eye Staff (Unique Grand Charm), I want to dupe my staff then try the recipe and see what I get :). (Don't tell me what the item is!).

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Well, Greg's sorc does about 1500 with Frozen Orb, and she was about 70 or so when we tried it. Greg didn't have much of a problem killing off Lizzies or Fallen Angels. I did it with my assassin at the time, she stood a chance but not enough. Mostly because I was using Cobra Strike almost the whole time because of the lack of life leech those monsters give you.

But my assassin has the life and my shadow master has the power to take down a few demons down there. Also they drop uniques and sets like crazy!!!

Also, that place isn't exactly mercenary friendly either. If mercs can go above 100, then they can survive Kagero on NORMAL!!!
my sorc did like 10k with Frozen Orb, not 1.5k Lol.
I wanted to try an elemental druid, but Greg was such a crybaby and said they were too hard. Well, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW LOLZ
I never said that.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
On msn you said they were. Hanyways, what isn't more fun than this?

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Haha, i have the Baal one ;)

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Greg's char is a cheap ass bitch that can't die. >=(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah for some reason, his sorc can't go past 1 life :(. Also, his nezcharm reduces damage by 350.

de-loused

Member!
Reaction score
Can soembody tell me the editors for tis? cuz im pretty sure some of you said you have editors or something?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
All you need is MPQ extracting and something to view the code in. Then you modify it.

de-loused

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
All you need is MPQ extracting and something to view the code in. Then you modify it.
i have MPQ viewer, trying to figure out how to use it right now, what other things do i need and can you tell me how to do it? (just load it up, not edit)

...thanks.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
de-loused said:
Can soembody tell me the editors for tis? cuz im pretty sure some of you said you have editors or something?
We don't edit, we dupe. Trojan and Ace have Plugy

ChrisH36

Reaction score
How to dupe in IP games:

First, get a noob to host for you. Tell him to stay in the game.
Before you join or pick a character, create a directory in C:\program files\diablo II\save called Temp.

Copy ALL files related to the character into this directory. Join the IP server and pick the character. Then when you are in the game, drop the items you want to copy. Then select Save and Exit. Now, go into your Temp directory and cut all the files from the Temp back to save, this will "send your character back in time". Rejoin the ip, if it works you should still have the items you had in your hand!! Go over and pick up the items you dropped earlier. Congrats you duped :).

Be warned, do not overwrite data while you have some visual on your character, or you will screw him or her up and crash the game. PluGy makes things easier, but there have been issues using it :(.