Nezeramontias vs Patch 1.11

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well, you are being poisoned for 1000 seconds, and you cannot go below 1 hit point through poisoning. Unless you had a super golem to kill him off at that point, then Mass Cure is your only hope of saving your ass. But even so, poisoning burns. But any character can use it when they got the Holy Grail (+3) but they need + skills and magic affinity to make it stand a chance. Then again, even +3 can help you heal things such as Skeletons, Mages, or other summons.

L

Laharl

Actually, if I caught him with poison nova when he had 1 hp left he would've died. Also he can't seem to be killed except by skills like my zeal. Sixteen hits, WHAM. Dead.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He has the Nez Charm, that cuts your damage by 350. Also, he probably was carrying some form of physical resistance. Also, he regenerates 145 over a few frames. Plus, he probably had Energy Shield. The many ways a sorceress can't die in Nezmod. Other than that, you got him after 16 hits :p.

L

Laharl

Using energy shield against me means you'll soon have no mp left. The only thing that has a chance of wiping me out easily would have to be physical chars; and I can just iron maiden them and they take 1000% damage or so that they delt to me ;)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You are ready for anything :p. But remember, Power Surge adds monster regeneration to the mana supply. You would need to do some really high velocity damage to burn off the mana. But even still, you lose life. Also, Nez Charm reduces curse duration by 75% flat. If you have a long lasting curse (like 200 seconds). Then you better hope your enemy is dumb and still attacks even under the 20 seconds or so they have under IM.

L

Laharl

Yeah, but my zeal DOES deal about 10k to 27k per hit, and my poison nova does 6 million (gradually). I do not, under any circumstances, want to duel my necro.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, melee characters are more ****ed because they have to deal with a 1000% IM in the face. Especially zealadins that cannot move until the zeal is stopped or the target leaves the zeal range.

L

Laharl

And since I would be zealing myself, spamming level 99 or so amplify damage (It uses my amp not the one on the soul because of a glitch that isn't exploitable on 1.11) they would be toast in a bit. Except if they iron maiden me... >_<

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Besides Necromancer, the only way they can get Amp Damage as a skill I can think of is thru the Siren Souls (Siren, Vile Witch, Hell Witch, Blood Witch, Treasurebus etc.). Since it gives you Defense Curse, Amplify Damage, and Blood Mana to other characters, also adding Magic Affinity. Treasurebus gives you bonus magic find. A truly nasty soul within itself.

Otherwise, you need to hope your % chance to cast works out.

L

Laharl

I have a 30% chance per zeal hit, which adds up to an insane amount in total. I am almost guarenteed one amplify damage per zeal, and that makes it all worth while.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Amplify Damage truly is the best curse in the game. Greg built his summon nec for power. He had the Arm of King Leoric, Amp damage, Might Merc and lots of skeletons and mages.

I had almost the same thing, but I chose Longevity over Power. I used defense merc and Life Tap. When I do it for Nez, I will do Power and use my Grail's Mass Cure or Life Tap if things get too dicey.

Also, I like those stones that add power to items. At first I put them in my weapons and armor. However, I realized it is better to use them with something I will always have in my inventory. I chose my Treasure Eye Staff because it gives gold and mf, has 3 recipies to add skills to it. Plus, its cool looking :). I can then dupe it later and make a super charm for all my characters that will help me win battles.

For all you new people out there:

Treasure Eye Staff is a unique Grand Charm in Nezmod. It looks like a long stick with an eyeball on the top.

Inside your cube: If you put it, a space fragment (orange pyramid) and either a Gem Arm/Item Arm or Skill Coins (Gauntlet prizes). Then you can add the following skills:

Gem Arm - Corpse Carver. Gives a chance to kill a corpse for a chipped gem.
Item Arm - Item Digger. Gives a change to kill a corpse for an item.
Skill Coins - Gold Digger. Like the Prize Spawner, gives you gold from a corpse. But it doesn't hurt you.

Extra points increases the chances of getting these items at the cost of mana.

I will post a screenshot of it so far when I get home to prove my point!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The stones or the Treasure Eye Staff?

If its the staff, I can let you dupe mine or you can do Infernal Pit runs to get it. The stones I collect from the following:

Kagero - Slaying Lucy or Satan or the Kagero prizes
Gauntlet (best method) - Levi, Belinal, or the Prizes
Maggot Lair - Slaying Coldworm drops poison ones.

Or you can make your own with:

4 Perfect Rejuevs, any magic ring, any healing potion, and a gem of some type. The gem can be any level and the gem used affects the stone. Example: using a chipped Ruby can make Blood Stones. Either go to the gauntlet and destroy the middle prize, kill uniques or champs in hell, use Barb's Find Potion on monsters after Act 4 Nightmare, or transmute 3 rejuevs to get the Full REjuevs.

You are better off doing Gauntlet runs because:

1) The stones drop like crazy.
2) You can get Magic Mirrors to "duplicate" them and double thier effectiveness
3) You get mondo bags of exp, books of skill, AND alchemy items (things like Valk Helmet, Flame Man Doll, etc.)
4) You get class gems for free :), well you do also in Act 5 Nightmare and better
5) There is a rare chance you will get items that decrease the rate of souls required to increase the benefits in the soul hunter med (use the Magic Mirrors on these!)
6) Montreal's Spirit Gem Device, using 2 Space Frags and a soul. That soul becomes a Jewel, so you can add permanent benefits to equipment. That is how I am using Cyclone on my Mojo Mail without needing Levi's soul. Good souls to do this on depend on the benefits! I would do it things like Treasurebus (200% mf and 75% affinity), Vile Mothers (army of flesh demons can be fun :)), bosses, Satan and Lucifier, or even the Smith (concentration aura :)).

To regards to 3, Greg did this:

If you combine the Valk Helmet, 3-4 space frags, and an Amazon Only item. You can summon one more Valkrie warrior to fight for you, up to a point where you can have entire armada of powerful spearwomen to fight for you.

For more basic cube recipes, go here. If you want the advanced ones, you will need the Book of Recipes and the Translating Runic to find the rest.

L

Laharl

But I don't want to go through all the trouble of running the gauntlet :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Few things you can do if you are really lazy!

1) Make Engima out of any armor, get a Demon Trickster soul, or any item so you gain Teleport, this will cut your time thru the gauntlet to grab these items.
2) Transmute them with ingredients! Hell and using Corpse Carver from the Treasure Eye Staff gives you the ingredients
3) Make a sorc (teleport) or Barb (Leap/Leap ATtack) to cut thru hard parts like the invisible maze or the box maze.
4) Get a friend to do the runs for you, then let him or her tp you to the prize room.

It takes me about 4-5 minutes to complete the Gauntlet on Normal. On nightmare, it takes me a few more because of the mana.

L

Laharl

Could you dupe me a copy of yours so I could get the skills without any real work? That would solve all my problems.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sure, contact me when I get home. It has quite a few pluses in it already, you can obtain the rest of the gems on your spare time.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
will u ppl plz geib low lvl items like under 60 or no more 70 stuff plz :( in exchange of hostings

some pally itesm would be nice :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Thanks. I really appreciate it. Do you want anything in return?
An item (perferably a two handed polearm class or two handed sword) built for druids that either gives some + skills or mana bonuses or magic affinity. I want to custom build this item for druid gems so I can make a caster weapon.

Wing Zero said:
some pally itesm would be nice
I can dupe for you an awesome Paladin Cross and my current Treasure Eye staff.