My thoughts on homosexaulity

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But in reality they are very confused and and most times very ashamed of their actions. Unless online of course. Online is where they have can be someone or think they can. For they could and would never express themselves in the manner they do as online! They cannot be held responsible for their actions. safe haven.

And as for stevie you believe what any guy who has been to jr college says to be fact! You spew crap like you know it all when in FACT you do not. You spew theories of other people to be fact. There is a big difference in the two unlesss you are acting on faith. And you have made it clear you are not a lady of faith!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by dateRape
But in reality they are very confused and and most times very ashamed of their actions. Unless online of course. Online is where they have can be someone or think they can. For they could and would never express themselves in the manner they do as online! They cannot be held responsible for their actions. safe haven.

No they're not. Many of them are proud of how they are, and aren't ashamed at all by what they do. And the few who are confused and ashamed are ony that way because idiots like you brainwash them with you anti-gay bullshit.

And as for stevie you believe what any guy who has been to jr college says to be fact! You spew crap like you know it all when in FACT you do not. You spew theories of other people to be fact. There is a big difference in the two unlesss you are acting on faith. And you have made it clear you are not a lady of faith!
I'm not believing any guy who went to college. I'm believing the American Medical Association, the Worlds Health Organization and over a dozen other mental, medical and pychological health organizations.

And no, I am not a lady of faith, and I'm not a man of faih either. And why the **** do you keep calling me a chick?!

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~

No they're not. Many of them are proud of how they are, and aren't ashamed at all by what they do. And the few who are confused and ashamed are ony that way because idiots like you brainwash them with you anti-gay bullshit.

I'm not believing any guy who went to college. I'm believing the American Medical Association, the Worlds Health Organization and over a dozen other mental, medical and pychological health organizations.

And no, I am not a lady of faith, and I'm not a man of faih either. And why the **** do you keep calling me a chick?! [/B]

and those many are found at gay parades!! Brainwashed by gays into the lifestyle would be using facts on the subject. found by the medical association and by WHO I aslo could mention hundreds of other mental disorders related to the subject!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
and those many are found at gay parades!! Brainwashed by gays into the lifestyle would be using facts on the subject. found by the medical association and by WHO I aslo could mention hundreds of other mental disorders related to the subject!
No, those are only a fraction of the gay and proud community.

You have yet to prove anything you say with a link, a reference, or anything other than your opinion.

What are these medical disorders? Because, I did a little searching in the WHO site, and coudn't find really find anything linking homosexuality even one mental disorder, much less hundreds of them.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have yet to see you do the same.

Being born gay is just like saying a person who steals was born that way. Get over it stevie! You have yourself to blame for being a lesbian. Dont blame God for being a freak!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Either way, as a "Christian" you follow the teachings of Christ, not some random verse in the Old Testament. Christ's teachings were about love and forgiveness, not about persecution of homosexuals. So if you're going to make this a religios issue please stop calling yourself a Christian.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
I have yet to see you do the same.

Being born gay is just like saying a person who steals was born that way. Get over it stevie! You have yourself to blame for being a lesbian. Dont blame God for being a freak!
http://religioustolerance.org/homosexu.htm

That's my souce. Unbiased, credible and backs up everything I've said here.

And no, it is not! Ppl choose to steal, they don't choose their sexual oreintation.

I'm bi, you illiterate twit! And I'm not a freak.

And I'm gonna give ya a little heads up, if you call me stevie, or a girl again, I'm going to warn you. I've put up with it long enough. I am a man, and my name isn't stevie. Understand?

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Forged, you're a mod. You know our limitations. :p

But if he calls me stevie again, or insinuates I'm a chick, I can get him for flaming and topic bumping, whih he should be glad I haven't allready warned him for.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~
Forged, you're a mod. You know our limitations. :p

But if he calls me stevie again, or insinuates I'm a chick, I can get him for flaming and topic bumping, whih he should be glad I haven't allready warned him for.
I'm tired of you calling me names also. But can I threaten you with a ban? No i cant! So one of us will have to be an adult about this. I will no longer reply to you at all. For I cannot do what you are asking of me. Class dont you love when they can dish it out but refuse to have done to them what they do unto others! And dont hate me for being a better person. So now you can get on with your so called lifestyle. Just keep in mind that the majority of people in the real world find your lifestyle sick perverse twisted and just plain disgusting. Something you cant threaten with a ban. You will have to just keep on being surpressed like you and your kind will always be treated. For the lifestyle you CHOSE in life. And you must also keep in mind there are people who God will never forgive and you are a good example of that type of person.

cheers!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
I'm tired of you calling me names also. But can I threaten you with a ban? No i cant! So one of us will have to be an adult about this. I will no longer reply to you at all. For I cannot do what you are asking of me. Class dont you love when they can dish it out but refuse to have done to them what they do unto others! And dont hate me for being a better person. So now you can get on with your so called lifestyle. Just keep in mind that the majority of people in the real world find your lifestyle sick perverse twisted and just plain disgusting. Something you cant threaten with a ban. You will have to just keep on being surpressed like you and your kind will always be treated. For the lifestyle you CHOSE in life. And you must also keep in mind there are people who God will never forgive and you are a good example of that type of person.

cheers!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Again, can you read? I didn't say shit about a ban, I said I'ld warn you. Go back to school man.

You...an adult! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I needed that.

A better person! rotflmao! Stop it! You're killing me!

*takes a deep breathe and tries to stop laughing*

I don't care about what ppl think of me. If they don't like me, that's there problem. The wanna bash me because of what I do in bed, let em come. Besides, if I wanted to fit in with the majority, I'ld be a Christian.

I'm not surpressed, and if anyone does try and supress me, they've got another thing comin.

It's choose. And no, I didn't choose this. You don't know me, you don't know what goes though my mind. The only thing you know about me is that I'm bi. Thats it. So presuming you know more about me than I do, that only proves even more what an arrogant little idiot you are.

I'll be sure to save you a seat in hell.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
And you must also keep in mind there are people who God will never forgive and you are a good example of that type of person.
Was that supposed to worry anyone? Which god and why should I or anyone else care?

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
wow, longest arcane sanctuary thread ever!
BOT:

daterape, your posts crack me up...wether its stupid or retarded...its just funny, and then what you said gets shot down by someone like spike~ or mac man or ROD...

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TheRisingSun
wow, longest arcane sanctuary thread ever!
BOT:

daterape, your posts crack me up...wether its stupid or retarded...its just funny, and then what you said gets shot down by someone like spike~ or mac man or ROD...
I have never been shot down by any girl or mod on this site! And try to be honest they get angry so they threaten a ban or warning to get thier way. But put those same girls in any other forum where they dont have the power to ban and they become no one! like you risingemcrack!

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are your stupid dude? have you not figured out that spike if NOT female?! hes a dude! MAN, HE IS OF THE MALE SEX. i have a feeling your not even reading his posts.....

alright i think that sexuality is what you are born with.. its genetic... i didnt choose to be straight...my body just says "damn shes hot i wanna screw her" sure i can force myself into liking someone.. but why do that?

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he knows Spike's not a girl he is just being an idiot.. and why are u using girls as a derogatory term Daterape?!!? I'm a girl does it make my arguments less valid? (all u sexist people just SHUTUP!!:p)

I doubt there are any people who God will reject if they ask for his forgiveness. dateRape you are so far off the mark! as celestial said ages ago.. if u want to make this religious don't say your a christian because very few things you have said so far are ANYTHING Christian at all!

Leviticus 18:22
" 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Proverbs 6:16-19
"There are six things the LORD hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies
and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."

It seems to me that everyone is guilty of doing things that are detestable to God. "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" So stop condemning and judging other people. You are in no position to do this. Spike is one of the most intelligent and.. humourous:D.. people i have ever talked to, and i don't even know him very well. If you want to believe something find but i don't know why you think you have any authority to attack someone like you have been.

Anyways I was just reading over the posts from 8 and 9 about the adoption thing. and everyone says things like "homosexuals are just normal people with a different sexual preference" and i don't want to stereotype people because i know there are alot of people for whome homosexuality IS merely a sexual preference. HOWEVER... for ALOT of people their lifestyle is greatly affected and the way they live is perverse and disgusting.... though i hate to use tv as an example because yes it is fiction. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a perfect example of how being 'gay' is not just a sexual preference. If any straight guy got on tv and acted as stupidly as those guys they would be so ostrscised (sp!!!?!?) because it is inexcusable for a straight guy to act like that. So why should we accept such stupid behaviour from Gay people juse because they are gay. In most cases i have seen its not a matter of sexual preference it goes MUCH deeper than that and affects ALOT more areas of their lives. And i think alot of these areas would be detremental to a child.

disclaimer :p : acknowledges that there are ALOT of unfit heterosexual parents out there and is discontented with them as well

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Jaden
he knows Spike's not a girl he is just being an idiot.. and why are u using girls as a derogatory term Daterape?!!? I'm a girl does it make my arguments less valid? (all u sexist people just SHUTUP!!)
Well, guys do have 2 heads to think with. ;)

I doubt there are any people who God will reject if they ask for his forgiveness. dateRape you are so far off the mark! as celestial said ages ago.. if u want to make this religious don't say your a christian because very few things you have said so far are ANYTHING Christian at all!
Oooo! Bashed by a fellow Christian, DR. Thats gotta smart.

Leviticus 18:22
" 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."
That same book also commands the killing of gays, and of disobedient children, and the killing of anyone convicted of adultery, and ritual killing of animals, and the daughter of a priest who engages in prostitution to be burned, and the killing of anyone who takes the Lord's name in vian, and shaving or cutting your hair, and to not have sex with a chick during her period (gee, guess I'll just have to give her head instead, huh :p), and condemns tatoos. And I could go on, and on, and on about the dumbass/cruel things that Leviticus commands and prohibits.

Spike is one of the most intelligent and.. humourous.. people i have ever talked to, and i don't even know him very well. If you want to believe something find but i don't know why you think you have any authority to attack someone like you have been.
That has got to be the nicest thing any Christian has said to me, topping the former nicest thing, "I love you, but you're going to hell, asshole." I feel so loved. :lovedup

Anyways I was just reading over the posts from 8 and 9 about the adoption thing. and everyone says things like "homosexuals are just normal people with a different sexual preference"
We have an adoption topic?!

and i don't want to stereotype people because i know there are alot of people for whome homosexuality IS merely a sexual preference. HOWEVER... for ALOT of people their lifestyle is greatly affected and the way they live is perverse and disgusting....
Your last sentence didn't make a lick of sence, Jade.

And we had this discussion before. It's only sick and disgusting because you've been raised and brought up to think like that. Though society, Church, maybe parents or friends. It's been drilled into you that it's wrong, and perverted and disgusting. It's all about perspective.

though i hate to use tv as an example because yes it is fiction. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a perfect example of how being 'gay' is not just a sexual preference. If any straight guy got on tv and acted as stupidly as those guys they would be so ostrscised (sp!!!?!?) because it is inexcusable for a straight guy to act like that. So why should we accept such stupid behaviour from Gay people juse because they are gay.
It's called tv. You think that makes of that show don't have a say in how they act? They're capitalizing off the stereotypical gay male. 99% of gay guys are that damn feminine. God knows I'm not. :p Kala though I was 20 first time I talked to her cuz my voice was so damn deep. So those guys on tv don't represent all the gays in the world.

In most cases i have seen its not a matter of sexual preference it goes MUCH deeper than that and affects ALOT more areas of their lives. And i think alot of these areas would be detremental to a child.
Of course child abuse is a factor for some gays, many gays grow up in perfectly stable homes. And for you to say that all, or most gays are ****ed up as a child is arrogant and stupid. It would be like me saying that all Christians are brainwashed (another topic for another day ;)).

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahaha i know it is tv thats why i sais that. but it was more easy for you to relate to than "well this guy i know.. so and so" I know alot of gay people who DO act like that. i think to say that 99% aren't is a bit of an exaggeration. Ok the sentence that didn't make sense was saying that being gay does not only effect your sexual preference but for alot of people it affects their entire lifestyle.. the way they think act etc. and alot of time this effect is negative. Maybe it is perspective spike. But its no necessarily a Christian perspective. A social one definately but i think Guys should act like guys. Its not even acting femininely though that is a big part it is the acting like children. the "ohhh yippee look at me im thso thsexy uhuh girl ffrriiieennd" attitude that repulses me. and most gay guys i know act like this. maybe i should get out and into those gay bars more ;) but seriously, i think it is an underestimation to say that it is ONLY a sexual preference

AND (edit**) I was using the leviticus thing to show him that there are other things that are equally detestable.. things that he is doing.. and that by his standards he would also be a freak.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Jaden
hahaha i know it is tv thats why i sais that. but it was more easy for you to relate to than "well this guy i know.. so and so" I know alot of gay people who DO act like that. i think to say that 99% aren't is a bit of an exaggeration. Ok the sentence that didn't make sense was saying that being gay does not only effect your sexual preference but for alot of people it affects their entire lifestyle.. the way they think act etc. and alot of time this effect is negative. Maybe it is perspective spike. But its no necessarily a Christian perspective. A social one definately but i think Guys should act like guys. Its not even acting femininely though that is a big part it is the acting like children. the "ohhh yippee look at me im thso thsexy uhuh girl ffrriiieennd" attitude that repulses me. and most gay guys i know act like this. maybe i should get out and into those gay bars more ;) but seriously, i think it is an underestimation to say that it is ONLY a sexual preference

AND (edit**) I was using the leviticus thing to show him that there are other things that are equally detestable.. things that he is doing.. and that by his standards he would also be a freak.
Maybe 99% was an exageration, but most gays aren't like that.

And hey, most Christians I know are some of the most ignorant, hateful bastards I have ever dealt with. Does this mean that most or all Christians are like that? No. So for most gays, it isn't much more than a sexual preference.

Many ppl look at gays though religiously tinted shades. Only recently has religion begun to seperate from society and government. And it has only been in that same period that homosexuality has become more and more accepted and tolerated. Or at least less discriminated against.

Trust me, I can't stand those sissy girly types gays either. :p