My thoughts on homosexaulity

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont believe you can be born gay. But I could go with it being a serious birth defect. OUt of all of the heterosexuals borns A few may have serious births defects that make them the way they are. I could go with that and alot of shrinks will add it is just not right something twisted.

On another note the way these people breed or keep themselves going is through abuse. They cant reproduce on their own. Two homosexuals cannot make a homosexual. That makes some kinda of sense if they were really meant to be a species or race they should be able to reproduce. If you were to stick 100 homosexual males on an island. And say visit that island 50 years later there will be no growth in population. Even animals that are both sexes they can reproduce on their own. Or other living beings which do not have a gender. THey are able to reproduce their own offspring. What kind of species or race relies on abuse in order to procreate? All things are put here to procreate. Now we have a new species that relies on abuse of some type in order to have a homosexaul offspring.

And think of how twisted they really are two men having anal sex. It was meant for a penis to enter the vagina to procreate. THe two of them have what it takes. Now gays and lesbians dont. Then you have lesbians they use strapons. A girl puts on a fake penis and will try and procreate with her mate. Sex was intended for reproduction. "Getting off" is the bonus to keep uswnating more and a potential baby each time. If it did not feel good we would care less about sex. And the numbers would drop.

Raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are a very, very sad man. Homosexuals are not a differnet race pals, their just normal people with different needs than us. I think they found out it was due to a chemical balance within the brain which caused their attraction to the opposite sex.

Sex inst there just to procreate, if it was then why would it feel so good? and why would it be seen as (to some people) the ultimate union of two people?

Also if sex didnt feel good then our population would not drop, people would still want to ahve children like we do now, but people only have about 2-4 children, but they have sex alot more than that.

Humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for fun, other animals dont do it for fun but yet they still have a stable population.

Also how do they procreate through abuse? I dont understand this point.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets start out by not calling me a sad sad man. Is there anyway you might be able to do this in the near future? If not do not reply. Have you not read the rules of this place? You need to grow up son. Dont be gettting personal if you cant take the heat, stay away. Dont come in here attacking my person.

Now can you talk to dolphins? Did they tell someone they have sex for fun? I dont think so!

THere is no proof you are born gay. Maybe some type of birth effect yes. Can you say criminals are born criminals. No they choose to be criminals. Criminals lead a lifestyle. So are they to be criminals no matter what?

Now if you would read hard facts on data collected by reliable sources. Instead of these bias based groups who will say anytthing you want to hear you would know the truth. In order for homosexuals to reproduce they have to get ahold of some kid. And then get to work on him like what had been done to him. You have people in the waiting all over the place for that kid who is just a lil unsure. And they go to work on them filling their head full of crap that gives them the security they need.

Almost all homosexuals if they will admit to truth not the lies they tell themselves. They were at some time in life molested, raped, sexually assaulted. That plays hard on the mind of some. Yea some girl gets molested by a heteosexual or homosexual. Why would they want to be with a man? Same with boys. Those are some examples there are many. That is how you make a homosexual through abuse.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]i think there are one of 2 possibilities....

1) there is a chemical inbalance in their brains (like said bove)...and it does something to them that they dont want to have sex with the other sex....but want to have sex with the same sex because they feel like they can relate to more things....

2) They think the oppisite sex has nothing to give them anymore, because a few wo/men dumped them in the past.....and so they decided to go homosexual...

and those r a few of my opinions on homosexuality...altho their r lots of different theories....this is a little bit of what i think... [/glow]

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DR: So your theory here is that homosexuals are a completely different race that reproduces by converting more people to their sick and twisted lifestyle, or whatever you called it? Tell me if I'm missing anything please.

Raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, yes daterape i talk to dolphins. im talking to one right now, and hes telling me that other people who cant tlak to dolphins found about about dolphins sexual habbits by placing electrods on there brain and monotoring their brain waves and through this they determined that dolphines enjoy sex. they also studied dolphins mating habbits and found out that unlike many other creatures they do not mate at any specific time or with any sepcific partner rather they do it when they can.

there is also plenty of proof that people can be born gay, it has to do with a chemical imbalance of the brain, things like this can happen at puberty and also at birth.
i dont tihnk there is definite proof that people can be born criminals but there is a heated debate about it, i think theved called it nature vs nurture. seeing if hildren of very violent dangerous people can be brought up to be the total opposite, will hunt round and tell you if i find anything out.
also i know of two people who are gay and they where never sexaully assulted in anyway....ever...or beaten....ever. so ha!

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can hook a TV to the head of a dolphin and still not know what he is thinking. Not to mention he has sex for fun. I bet the dolpin died in the experiment. That not being the issue. But dolphins are not humans. You cant compare animals to humans. And you cant even treat monkeys or apes like us because they are still not human.

And these gay friends of yours male or female? How many gay or lesbians do you know total? And friends meaning being everyday contact for at least 5 years. Would you care to answer and then I will tell you why I ask? thanks

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
And I suppose you have no gay friends Daterape. You would just be kidding yourself into saying you do have gay friend or KNOW gay people AT ALL. I disregard your opinions since they sound taken straight from godhatesfags.com
I kid you not, that is a real link, for those of you who don't know.

In any case, how exacly do you meet the conclusion that gays have to "abuse" people to make more gays?
I have a sarcastic but honest question for you. If a man is gay, why will he rape a woman?

Originally posted by Daterape
Yea some girl gets molested by a heteosexual or homosexual. Why would they want to be with a man? Same with boys. Those are some examples there are many. That is how you make a homosexual through abuse.
Your logic fails once more Daterape, but you seem used to it. Lets put this in simple terms. If a girl gets abused by a man then yes, why would she want to be with boys. I can partially agree with you there. But the same logic doesn't apply to boys. If a boy is abused by a man, why would he wantt o be with men? IT MAKES NO SENSE. That would mean the boy will turn out to be straight. For your logic to work, the boy would have to be abused by a woman.

I love your little explanation about how gays can't have children, mind you I am not talking about reproducing gay children, just a child. Have you ever heard of adoption? It seems like you are new to the term. Yes, alot of gay men adopt children. Have you ever heard of artificial insemination? Probably not. Yes, lesbian woman also have this option to reproduce. Again, I'm not talking about "breeding" gay children, just having children.

I had a gay classmate from 5th grade to 9th grade. The first few years I only bothered him, then I found out he was just another kid. He always knew how to cheer up some people and always gave people good advice no matter the situation. Then since 2 years ago I made alot of lesbian friends. The are alot less independant than gay males and act alot tougher (hence the stereotyping). Its very cool to hang out with them at anytime, but I can't personally say they are the best friends I've ever had. Also in the past few years I've met quite a few bisexual people. Nothing wrong with them. Nothing different, just their sexual prefrence... which is both. heh. I'm not claiming to know how the mind of gay people work, I'm just talking through personal experience, something that you definatly lack.

You're certainly a homophobe, or at least you've lead everyone to think you are with you're little intake on gays. You're one of those stereotypical christians that probably think that sex is the only thing on homosexuals minds. Its such a displease to meet people like you.

Also you haven't answered me in the thread about Schools Daterape. I was certainly looking forward to it.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Being the intelligent bunch of peeps you all claim to be. Figuring out applying the opposite sex for boys would be easy. But once again you prove me wrong. So now here you are making arguments on a misunderstanding. Damn boy you are not a work of art by any means.

Let me answer your question with a question. How will a heterosexual male rape a boy? Now to answer myself with my own thoughts. Maybe its the fight, the unwillingness of the victim. Thats makes it possible for for a homosexual or heterosexual to rape the same or opposite sex. Ever go to the store with getting a snickers in mind and getting a pack of gum because they were all out? Maybe the case for those wanting to rape a kid. May have been all that was available at the time.

And I know you would love my explanation on gays not being able to reproduce because they cant. And oh lets bring up the selfishness of any gay couple adopting a kid through the private sector. That should be a crime against children. What gives a right to put a kid in that kind of enviroment. Why is that kid subject to all the chaos that will follow from that situation. Becuase gays dont care about how the kid will feel, alll they want is a kid to raise in their debauched lifestyle. They dont care what some kid has to go through with same sex parents. What if the kid turns out to be not like his parents? And does not like the idea of having two moms or two fathers. But who cares as long as the gays can adopt. And I am not sure but they dont allow gays to adopt unless you go through the private sector. There was this big deal about why rosie o donnel admitted to being gay after she adopted her kids. Lots of questions on if she had mentioned her lifestyle before the adoption. So are you saying in the garbage you posted that homosexuals can reproduce a homosexual without some type of abuse. Or the convincing of that child that being raised by gays or lesbians giving them example through hands on experience. That their lifestyle is right and not heterosexuals. Being exposed to that debauched lifestyle has a negative or if anything a confusing idea on how one should live its own lifestyle. So now that kid has etched in its brain how he or she will raise its own family. But will have alot of difficulties only knowing how same sex people raise children. There will be problems if the child turns out to be heterosexual.

And you will find stevie as I have found all questions dont get answers. I myself have already found this out by all the questions I have asked others. So dont let it bother your "net feelings" or do you need a "net tissue"? Dont take it personal happens all the time!

endnotes for the challenged (this is just being funny)

This whole thread was to Steven22 for I know since I made no mention of his name. Him being the "intelligent" person that he is I know he would not be able to figure out who I was replying to.

:wavey

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]Id have to disagree, i think that infants cannot be born homosexual....and i think the fe/male chooses when they are at a young age...

i mean..how could they possibly know to be homosexual..when they havent even seen another living thing .....anywaysss....thats just what i think....there r many differnt possibilities and this is just what i think.... [/glow]

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wonder if u put 2 guys in a box there whole lives woudl they be gay? or would they just kill eachother or what?

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
First and foremost one thing Daterape
You assume that every homosexual couple indoctrinates their "gay disease" into the children they adopt. That's nothing but degrading and abusing prejudices. Good job, insensitive ****. Can you prove that the majority of homosexual couples will try to make their child gay too? Can you prove that homely raising to this sexual orientation(how pathetic of a theory) overrides the everyday pushing of visual stimuli? Would YOU say that you only have an erection from a good looking woman because your parents were a stable heterosexual couple and told you to be aroused by women? If yes, there's something wrong with you.

Originally posted by dateRape
Being the intelligent bunch of peeps you all claim to be.
Such as yourself, Daterape?

Figuring out applying the opposite sex for boys would be easy. But once again you prove me wrong. So now here you are making arguments on a misunderstanding. Damn boy you are not a work of art by any means.
No misunderstanding, I said your logic failed because a woman sexually abusing a child is not as usual as a male abusing a child. You should really do some research before blurting out such things like "That is how you make a homosexual through abuse."
So let me explain Daterape, since there are so mich less cases of abuse between a woman and a child, your logic would state that there are alot less homosexual men.
I'm really getting tired that you can't think things through and you don't do any kind of research at all. You logic fails plain and simple no matter the way you choose to see it.

Let me answer your question with a question. How will a heterosexual male rape a boy? Now to answer myself with my own thoughts. Maybe its the fight, the unwillingness of the victim. Thats makes it possible for for a homosexual or heterosexual to rape the same or opposite sex.
So now you state that men rape boys because boys don't want to get raped?
Get real Daterape, thats almost as bad as your homosexual propaghanda views.

Ever go to the store with getting a snickers in mind and getting a pack of gum because they were all out? Maybe the case for those wanting to rape a kid. May have been all that was available at the time.
You claim to know how a rapist's mind works now Daterape?
And you change your view again and say that rapist men, rape boys because they are all fresh out of woman?
Lets apply that logic to a normal "relationship" persay. You being a heterosexual looking for a relationship with a woman don't find one. So then you engage in a relationship with a man because you can't find a woman willing enough to engage in a relationship with you.
Common sense isn't so common to you is it Daterape.

And oh lets bring up the selfishness of any gay couple adopting a kid through the private sector. That should be a crime against children. What gives a right to put a kid in that kind of enviroment. Why is that kid subject to all the chaos that will follow from that situation.
How exactly is society acceptance a gay parent's fault? In that case it is not the parents fault, but society's.

Becuase gays dont care about how the kid will feel, alll they want is a kid to raise in their debauched lifestyle.They dont care what some kid has to go through with same sex parents.
Proof.
Again Daterape, claiming to know the "gay mind."
Just laughable ignorance.

What if the kid turns out to be not like his parents?
What about it. Its not the gay parents fault, its the choice the child makes. As long as a gay parent nurtures and loves his child, I doubt he will "hate" them. Besides if he grows to hate them it will be at an age where he is mature enough to think by himself. And yes, everyone hits that age at sometime. Most likely he probably won't even live with them anymore.

And I am not sure but they dont allow gays to adopt unless you go through the private sector.
Don't make a statement that bold you are not sure of Daterape.
The only "prize" adoption (in any case, gay or straight) gives you, is the college fund the government gives to them when the graduate.

There was this big deal about why rosie o donnel admitted to being gay after she adopted her kids.
The only big deal they made in that case was her "coming out of the closet." They never mentioned anything of the "private sector" as you indicate. Maybe you made a conclusion like that, I don't know how, but really, that was only you.

So are you saying in the garbage you posted that homosexuals can reproduce a homosexual without some type of abuse.
Of course. And calling my posts garbage won't get you anywhere Daterape, I only laugh t the fact that you can't come up with a convincing argument, so you rely on meaningless words like garbage.
As for reproduction without abuse, yes. I MENTION ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION IN A LESBIAN CASE. Yet you disregarded that. Tell me exactly, how artificial insemination is abuse?

Or the convincing of that child that being raised by gays or lesbians giving them example through hands on experience. That their lifestyle is right and not heterosexuals.
When exactly did I state heterosexual life choice isn't right? Please find a direct quote.
Wait don't even bother you can't. Assumtions like those only kill your argument Daterape.

Being exposed to that debauched lifestyle has a negative or if anything a confusing idea on how one should live its own lifestyle. So now that kid has etched in its brain how he or she will raise its own family. But will have alot of difficulties only knowing how same sex people raise children.
Not only are the parents not the only people you encounter in your life - even as a child - but you say that parents serve the purpose of sexual orientation. What please? As far as I can remember sex is handled as a taboo topic between parents and children. How does that concur? Conservative couples don't talk about sex with their children.
You imply that everyone, when looking for a partner, just searches for similarities with a glorified image of their parents. Would you sign it?

There will be problems if the child turns out to be heterosexual.
How will there be problems?
And how do you know homosexuals only raise their children to be gay? I doubt you are talking out of self experience, so please show me some credible facts.

And you will find stevie as I have found all questions dont get answers.
I just answered them. I also answered them in my above post, but you lack the capability of understanding anything I post. So refrain from saying any furthur stupidities.

So dont let it bother your "net feelings" or do you need a "net tissue"? Dont take it personal happens all the time!
You're little "you are on the net, you are a nerd" routine has gotten old. You used it in another thread and I answered to it. To bad you didn't answer me over there.
So I will state this again. Are you dumb enough to know you are also on the internet? You are posting your homosexual views on a gaming forum? You are a homophobe that is scared of homosexuals and rants all day on an internet forum.
Sad day for you isn't it pal, you just realized you, too, are using the internet.

This whole thread was to Steven22 for I know since I made no mention of his name. Him being the "intelligent" person that he is I know he would not be able to figure out who I was replying to.
Are you trying to make some kind of thread to demonstrate you can prove me wrong with personal attacks and persocal opinion? Why don't you try that out in other threads, perhaps about schools :rolleyes:
You failed miserable Daterape and this act of being the perfect, privateschool- going, homophobic, christian that thinks he is so right about homosexual, yet having no personal experience with them, is getting tiering. I see it everyday. You should try making threads about something other than schools or homosexuals.

One last thing, you have several grammatical errors in those posts of yours Daterape. What happened to the goold ol' private school in that sector? Not teach you well?
If you want to be taken seriously by me, then I suggest some practice in your writing skills. They have long left you behind.

Note to everyone: this last paragraph is the one Daterape will only consider, and he will only base his next reply on this little paragraph I lastly made.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
[glow=blue]Id have to disagree, i think that infants cannot be born homosexual....and i think the fe/male chooses when they are at a young age...

i mean..how could they possibly know to be homosexual..when they havent even seen another living thing .....anywaysss....thats just what i think....there r many differnt possibilities and this is just what i think.... [/glow]
I agree with you. I do not believe anybody is born gay. Its a choice. I was only humouring the masses here with the theory if say they were born gay. It would be because of a birth defect.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, DR, you're really wrong here. You're saying that homosexual men (key point: THEY LIKE OTHER MEN) assualt little girls? What? Because they're fresh out of boys to assualt?! Honestly, did you actually think about your position on this matter before you posted it here?

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with you. I do not believe anybody is born gay. Its a choice. I was only humouring the masses here with the theory if say they were born gay. It would be because of a birth defect.
-If having homosexual sex is a choice, how come, you, I, and a big bunch of the population do not have this choice? If its a free choice, as you pretend, everybody should be born with this choice.

Simply put,

1) You find the idea of having sex with a men disgusting and depraved.

2) Which mean you cannot have the desire to have sex with a men.

3) Therefore, you cannot chose to commit sexual act. So heterosexual/``normal`` people dont have this choice.

4) Next, if having the desire to commit homosexual acts is not a choice, you`ve got to a)be born with desire, or b) become an homosexual after a traumatisme (such as molesting and rapes).

5) But your argument that sexual tramatism somehow cause people to have homosexual behavior seem to have been proven flase.

6) In conclusion, only the theory that your born homosexual remains.

-On a biological and natural point of view, homosexuality is just plain absurd for the reason you mentioned : homosexuals can`t do the very function for why they where born, that is, procreat and continu the speacie.
But eh, what do you know, humans live in a civil society, where the laws of nature dont have to aply. If they chose not to procreat (and many heterosexuals couples chose so), its not your damn buisness because it doesnt matter anymore in our society. In fact, why you care is beyond me.
Therefore, your argument that homosexuality is wrong because its unatural does not stand, because sex does not have to be about reproduction anymore.

Raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thankyou black enuthisam. our sexual desires are amde up by our physical brain, like i said beofre its all to do with chemicals.
i spose people could choose to be predominatley one or the other if they were bisexual but as BE said there is no choice involved sall up to nature.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
And oh lets bring up the selfishness of any gay couple adopting a kid through the private sector. That should be a crime against children. What gives a right to put a kid in that kind of enviroment. Why is that kid subject to all the chaos that will follow from that situation. Becuase gays dont care about how the kid will feel, alll they want is a kid to raise in their debauched lifestyle.
Why should this be a crime? You say they would be teased and what not, but people over exaggerate this, far beyond the truth. Show me proof, and I'll surely believe you. Sure some kids would be picked on, but to the extent that people like you give is insane. Most kids wouldn't even know that they had two fathers/mothers.

I also think you're wrong about "gays don't care about how the kid will feel". I think the gays that actually do adopt, really do care. They love children, and want one, but can't because of their preference. They take a needy child in, and give them a home, and a feeling that they have parents.

Would you have a problem with this, if two guys raised a kid, that weren't gay? Or two women? I doubt it. You just hate the fact that they're gay. Being gay doesn't affect the child, not if the parents were fit.

I dont believe you can be born gay.
A straight man/woman cannot just go gay at anytime, and enjoy having sex with the same gender. It would be totally un-natural for them, and would NEVER work. A straight person doesn't have an attraction to the same sex...ever. Straight people, are born with the normal attraction to like girls, it's natural. Yes... they are born *gasp*... straight. Such a simple concept, and it doesn't even take science to understand.

Honestly DR, do you think you could just...turn gay? If one day you were told to just "go gay"...could you? Doubtful. Unless you've ALWAYS had the feelings, it just won't happen. It comes natural for gay people to like the same sex, just as It comes natural for me to like the oposite sex. They've always had the attraction...just as I've always had the attraction to women. Maybe you need to research the topic a bit more, before you speak about it?

THere is no proof you are born gay. Maybe some type of birth effect yes.
For someone who supposably believes homosexuals aren't born gay...you sure make no sense. A birth defect is something you're born with, hence the word "birth". What a major contradiction! Please, make up your mind...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
“That should be a crime against children. What gives a right to put a kid in that kind of enviroment. Why is that kid subject to all the chaos that will follow from that situation. Becuase gays dont care about how the kid will feel, alll they want is a kid to raise in their debauched lifestyle. They dont care what some kid has to go through with same sex parents. What if the kid turns out to be not like his parents? And does not like the idea of having two moms or two fathers.â€
They are CHILDREN. They don’t CARE if they have 2 moms or 2 dads they want love. Something gay and straight ppl can provide plenty of.
One of my friends fathers is gay. my friend is perfectly straight. He has a girlfriend right now as a matter of fact. He is not bothered by his parents being gay and as far as I can tell no one else it either. Not all gays are the stereotypical gays you are thinking of. They are humans just like yourself.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
be careful

Be carefull!! Dont think that gays dont have a agenda to keep up with. Dont be mistaken by their pleas to be as equals. They live by certain rules and want certain issues to their favor. Gays have their own political party. Which does not take a firm stance in party. Their stand is only with the side who will grant them what they want. And will prove to hurt both sides in the end. For the parties will be promising things to gays that are un moral or down right perverse just to win at the ballot box.Not looking into the damage what certain laws and favors for the gays will do. We are still at a time with these people where we find ourselves giving them a cookie to keep them quiet.thier issues are relatively small at this time. But as these people get the feel for us pretending they are as us they will get bolder and demand more from us affecting a larger scale. And we will be at a loss and at their disposal. To appease them like we did before. And teaching all this gay crap to our kids. meaning backing the whole homosexual scene as ok or normal more of our youth is crossing over. To a more perverse life without the taking of responsiblity of ones actions. But instead taking the easy way out with a place where all blame can fall. Its not his or her fault they were born this way.

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
To end the argument of "you can't be born gay", read that article. If that isn't proof that homosexuality and genetics are correlated, then I don't know what is.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2266135.stm

Then there's this one:
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/relaged/961212behavgene.html

http://www.skeptictank.org/gaygene.htm

If those don't convince you otherwise, you need to get out of the Arcane Sanctuary.

.... if I had a dollar for every idiot on this forum.

EDIT: I just realized I had to interpret those articles for some people because they probably cannot read.

Fruit flies are used by genetic researchers because they have a new generation every 2 weeks or so. Scientists found a way to control the sexual behavior of fruit flies by controlling their genes. Genes are your DNA, and they determine most of your characteristics. You're born with your genes, and it's difficult, if not infeasible, to change them during your life. The point is, yes you can be born gay you sh!t eating morons.

So in conclusion, start digging your way out of the ignorance you've found yourself in.