My thoughts on homosexaulity

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thats not what I am talking about.. I mean.. I guess if you are going to be a partner with the same sex... dont have a kid in your lives with you.. it just seams wrong. I mean think of the poor little girl, she wont have a dad to go fishing with, or to ride fourwheeler with. And she will think her life is normal because she has 2 moms, until she grows up and sees most people have a mom and a dad. :(

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I never knew my dad, except for the stories of him beating my mom senseless. I'm glad I don't know him, because I'm not exactly sure what I'd do.

My point - I never had a father figure. BIG DEAL. I could care less, and I don't think that I'm deprived from anything at all.

The fact of two gays raising a child isn't all that wierd to me. Honestly, would you find it "wrong" if two sisters raised a kid? That were 100% Straight? Would the child still be in a world of suffrage? I think the only thing that bothers you is the fact that they're gay.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I have 2 cousins that live together, and one has a kid. But not *their* kid. Anyways, these ladies arnt sisters... they got married I think and adopted a baby girl.
Im sorry to hear about your father Roach, but I am just assuming the roles of an *average* Dad, for anyone they could have a nice dad, or a whacked out one. But its the fact that (I think) its wrong to raise a kid without a dad, and 2 women, who love eachother, like I said the kid will grow up thinking shes normal til shes a teen, then she might get made fun of and stuff, plus it just would seam totally weird.
Although my dad spends most of his time working, he takes me out doing fun stuff once in a while, like fishing, fourwheeling. He also does boring stuff too. He hasnt beaten my mom or anything, hes just a usual dad- but its sad that the kid with the 2 moms, cant/wont have a usual dad. Instead it will have 2 women, as 2 mothers...

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
I never knew my dad, except for the stories of him beating my mom senseless. I'm glad I don't know him, because I'm not exactly sure what I'd do.

My point - I never had a father figure. BIG DEAL. I could care less, and I don't think that I'm deprived from anything at all.

The fact of two gays raising a child isn't all that wierd to me. Honestly, would you find it "wrong" if two sisters raised a kid? That were 100% Straight? Would the child still be in a world of suffrage? I think the only thing that bothers you is the fact that they're gay.
1.It is Couldn't care less, saying could care less is implying that their are things less important to you.

2.If my father ever hit my mother I would attempt to kick his ass, however I wouldnt succed and he wouldnt do that anyway.

3.I do believe a male and female rolemodel is important to a child, but it isnt so important that ytou should stop some1 who wants a homeless child from having one...

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Minnesota
I have 2 cousins that live together, and one has a kid. But not *their* kid. Anyways, these ladies arnt sisters... they got married I think and adopted a baby girl.

Although my dad spends most of his time working, he takes me out doing fun stuff once in a while, like fishing, fourwheeling. He also does boring stuff too. He hasnt beaten my mom or anything, hes just a usual dad- but its sad that the kid with the 2 moms, cant/wont have a usual dad. Instead it will have 2 women, as 2 mothers...
1. The only difference is that they're gay. Nothing more. Thats discrimination.

2. Whats better, growing up in a gay household where you are wanted, and loved, or a government orphanage where no gives a shit about you? They may not be able to offer the typical parental "balance" that a straight couple could, but they do offer a loving home where the kid is wanted, and that is whats most important.

Besides, the nuclear family of the 50's is dead, so claiming "it's not normal" as an excuse is an invalid reason.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Wouldnt you feel weird if you grew up with 2 women who love eacother? In my opinion... I would be.
Thats just my opinion, I dont want to start any flaming or anything, its just what I think.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Sure it'ld be wierd. But so would growing up in a home with only one parent. Be a lot worse living in an orphanage with no one.

Minnesota

Reaction score
True, but (personally, in my opinion) I think it would be better if someone else got them... but the kid will get made fun of, and teased cause people will say things like "Haha your moms are lesbians" and stuff, the kid could become suicidal. Not to mention, both of the women work in school. One is a choir director and one is a coach.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
And it'ld be better if there was no need for orphanages, or aboption. Where every kid had a mom and dad that loved them and that every kid was wanted. But this isn't Neverland, this is Earth, shit doesn't go the way we want it to.

I guess that would happen, the bullying. But, for things to change, there has to be progress. Besides, things like that would happen very little in the more liberal areas, like California, or Illinois. Then, it would have a ripple affect making it more acceptable, or at least tolerable in the more conservative areas.

Kids become suicidal all the time, and for better reasons, like being dumped, or getting a hang-nail.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
my REAL mother was 16 when she gave birth to me. she put me up for adoption when i was 1 week old. i got picked up by a women from texas,my stepmom, and a dude from indiana,my stepdad. i currently live with my step bro but go over to my step dads house a lot too. hes ok but never someone id look up to... my point is ive never had a father or a mother to look up too. you really can live without one (i mean of course you need a mom so you can be born) but you dont NEED someone like a mom or a dad to look up to.

just thot id put in my insight... i wont be surprised if you dont understand this post.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mm i stand by my statement:p sorry don't have time to read everyone's post

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Then read mine,

Red Evil, science has shown that ppl are born gay. If you choose to ignore this, thats you're business. But don't state ignorance as fact.

So, God heals all gays? In that case, why even create them in the first place?

And now, you're telling me that all gays were abused as kids, or were ****ed up in some major way? Does this apply to bis as well? Does this apply to...me? I'ld have thought you were above such ignorant and blind statements as that. :p

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha yes i read that post:p and roach's and like i said. i stand by my statement and yes it does apply to bi's as well

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~
Depends on your definition of homosexuality. Most define it as simply the attraction to the same sex. What you're talking about is gay sex.

Now I'm kinda sleep deprived here, so this may not make much since, but it's stupid, and cruel, to damn someone for doing what comes natural to them. Sexual urges are one of the strongest urges on earth, and cellibacy is foolish.

Your God creates them with this flaw, that pre determines their sexuality before they even start school, and then damns them for doing what comes natural to them. That makes you God either really sick, or really dumb.
God does not create homosexuals!! Deal with it!!! They had made a choice to be that way!

And who is this spike person? Would it be stevie nicks in drag?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You are truly a ****ing moron. If god creates everything he must of created homosexuals.

How can you ignore scientific fact for an assumption?

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
You are truly a ****ing moron. If god creates everything he must of created homosexuals.

How can you ignore scientific fact for an assumption?
You truly are a frigging dolt!
Case closed!!
No details needed for your case!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
O their is though. I would like to know where you go the assumprion Jehova didnt make gay people. Gie me some versus in the bible where he says that...

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
O their is though. I would like to know where you go the assumprion Jehova didnt make gay people. Gie me some versus in the bible where he says that...

Now class pay attention while I school this dolt forged. People who steal, murder, lie and cheat are just like homosexuals. God may have made everyone. But those same people made a choice or they decided to steal, murder lie or cheat! This dolt forged is trying to be smart or something but fails miserably at it!! God does not make liars thieves or homos. They make that choice on thier own. He is trying to say that people are born thieves or they were born to murder others no matter what. Thieves and murderers are not born to kill or steal. That does not even sound like a true statement. They as homosexuals made a choice to go down that path. That should be a better understanding for some. And for the rest may God bless you!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
And here I was thinking we got rid of your dumb ass.

Sceince has consistantly shown that everyone is born with certain hormones that determine your sexuality when you're still afaid to touch the opposite sex because of coodies. Most gays are simply born with a certain predisposition that makes them attracked to members of the same sex. And those who do "choose" it, that choice is on a subconsious level.

Now of course, you can always choose to be an idiot and ignore sceince, and logic, and all that other shit that tells you you're wrong, which you've been doing this whole time.