My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran Sprit:OMG THAT THIG IS HORRIBLE AND HE IS FAT!

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I think i will join in.
Name- Dante Hellfire
Class- Demon Swordsman/ Vengeful Slayer
(hope this is ok, torrid mind)
Weapon- Bloodfang (dark runeblade)
Abilities- Death Swirl, Blood Cyclone, Blade Rage

Dante- Halt, foul abdomination!
Monster- Who are you?
Dante- My name is Dante Hellfire.

Aphra- If you are a demon, why are you aiding us?
Dante- We have no time for that now, cleric.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Time seems to stop for everyone but Trias and the spirit or Naran`or*

Trias: You wish to return?
Naran`or: If it is still within your ability to do so.
Trias: Of course it is, i have control of Life and Death, prepare yourself.

*flames of bright white light burst from the ground in a circle around Trias. The spirit of Naran`or becomes visible and is sheathed in a golden aura. For 9 minutes (which is only 9 seconds to everybody else) Trias makes grand gestures and says random words in many different languages, most of it in druidic, draconic, and abyssal. Time returns to its normal flow*

Trias (in common): Let my sin be UNDONE!

*the spirit form of Naran`or is sucked into the ground with a bright red flash*

Trias: Rise from the ashes and return to us.

*A large explosion rocks the chamber as a figure crawls from a large crater in the center of the room, it is obviously Naran`or, but he seems different, as if worn by the passage of time. He walks over to Trias, who gives him something, as soon as he does, the entire room fills with darkness, yet the party can see clearly as if it were lit up by a thousand suns*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran':hmm it seens im back but my power of darkness has weaken... any ways i forgive u killing me even thu i still have no purpose in this life (ooc:Ok i just notice this do we even have a purpose of this rpg?)so what is this fat deformed human? its uglyer then the things i saw in hades

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Both Naran`or and Dante feel the darkness seeping inside them, boosting their powers*

Trias (to the monster): Is there some reason we should leave you be? Do you need assistance with something? Or are you just pissed at the world?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
naran:eek:r we can put u out of misery

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc- um torrid we need u to tell use bout blob thing

[ooc]naran Takes his sword andswings it aroubd in circles makeing a big golden gate

naran: MY ULTIMATE ATTACK SANKIHA TENKIOKEN!(j/k) PORTAL OF HELL!

*every one gets sucks in how nice*

END OF RPG![/ooc]

(j/k)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: sry i have been gone a week... erm.. yes this has a purpose YOU got us sidtracked with 5 other missions we have to do ><
ne wayz..
the monster begins to sob because you called it fat..
monster i was *sob* boarn this *sob* way *uncontrolable sobing*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
[ooc]i think we olny have 3 more 1 was that dragon writting thingy 2next that trais kille me

Naran:.......... I hate cry babies........ now tell use what happen to u and who are u?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
monster: why cant you ppl just leave me alone?! first that evil evil man and now you! *sob* i just want to be left in peace!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran: .....should we help him or just walk?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*hearing the last comment by the monster his eyes turn white and an outline of a ghostly crown appears on his head*

Trias: What evil man? Did he hurt you? We can deal with him if you tell us where he went.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra looks at this scene, remaining silent. She looks around, unable to shake the feeling that something else, something dark, lurks in this room. She reaches down to her mace, careful not to alarm her allies.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Monster: He has not gone far, in fact, he is still here, in this very room....

*Trias grips his swallow tightly as it begins to glow in a golden light*

Trias: Where?

???: Right here.

*the evil man casts Chain Lightning, it hits Trias and bounces around back and forth between his allies, finally coming back and striking Trias again, he falls to his knees, electricity crackling from the tips of his wings*

Trias: You wanna play?

*the golden glow of his swallow now illuminates the entire room*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Not having as much stamina as Trias or the others, Aphra almost falls to the ground, kneeling. She grips her mace now, full force. She begins speaking under her breath, and Trias can tell it's a prayer.

Trias: *to himself* A major spell...?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: these words seem almost familiar...*copy paste, copy paste..edit edit edit...*

BOT:
Trias: So if you come to battle bring a a good fight. But if you do you're a fool, cause I duel to the death. Try and kill me you'll take your last breath. I have the skill, come get your fill. Cause when I slash, I aim to kill.

*Trias rushes forward up next to the dark man, time seems to stop to him as he sees the dark amn raise his hands, Trias gets thrown across the room and crushed by a gigantic semi-transparent hand*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: *standing up* Before you die, you should give us your name.
???: You think I will die?!
Aphra: If you do not want proper burial rights...
???: I am Bara`nasonor (long enough?).
Aphra: By the law of Martha, those who strike down those in her protection will not stand another day on that which is hers. Take this now into your death...

Bara`nasonor launches an attack that meets a barrier of energy. Aphra looks diprovingly at him.

Aphra: That! was a mistake. By Martha's word...

She stops as she concentrates and casts Summon Lighting (the one that works indoors and is very high level). Bara`nasonor takes a severe hit from that and is thrown back as Trias was prior.

Trias: Thank you, wayward. I think I can take it from here...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias goes to pick up his swallow but sees it has broken in half*

Trias: You shall pay for what you have done this day, you have done more than most could do in a decade. The wrath of The Guardians Judgement is upon you.

*Trias quickly picks up the two pieces of his swallow, and throws them at Bara`nasonor, who dodges them easily*

Trias: Watch you back

*the two pieces swing around and stab him in the back, going straigth through him. They then start humming with energy and vibrating, the mage still not dead from the attack*

Trias: RUN!

*As the party turns to run the two pieces explode letting off enought energy to destroy half a mountain, Trias extends his wiongs and covers the group. Aphra can plainly see the pain on Trias's face as he is burned severely by the explosion*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]After the explosion and fires end, Aphra, without a word, begins casting healing spells on Trias. Trias stands there, letting her work. Aphra, however, concentrates on something else. Trias has just lost something that is almost litterally a part of him. The Judgement was a speciallly crafted weapon. She knew a way, however, that it might be reforged.

Aphra: What will happen now?[/color]