My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I know of many ways to kill an immortal, death dealt by a God-like creature, A special blade that was forged quite some time ago, i'm not quite sure if it would work against you though, it was tuned to a particular individual, maybe we could find the one that forged it...but there are many ways in which it can be accomplished.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: i really should not be telling you this
yes, i should
NO I SHOULDNT!
why do i care??! im weak after ll! love made me weak rember?
YES LOVE MADE YOU WEAK!
NO LOVE MADE ME WHOLE! if only it hadnt also broken me.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran i can send u straight to hell if u wishbut its random now i cant chosse whereu would go Heven or Hell

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: *turns away**quietly* she is dead.. she is dead and it is my fault.. i was to stupid and now she is dead..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I am sorry for your loss, but i would like you to know that in my years I have learned to control Life and Death, if it helps...If it is possible for her to return to this mortal realm, I can bring her back.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: *still quietlly* and what would make that possible?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I know this is hard, but i need etails about her, what she looked like, and unfortunately, where and how she died.

*Trias pulls out his Shard once again and holds it to his forehead*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: *flls to the ground very weaknd and crys silent tears...*
she was the most beautifull person i had ever seen and willl ever see in my being!
if you can bring her back.. she will not forgive me.. she will not forgive me for my stupidity..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: If she loved you, she will. Stupidity is not unforgivable, and is not the worst thing you could have done. Have faith in your love and tell Trias what you want.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: as i said.. she was beautiful.. like nothing befor.. blond hair.. long and silky.. around.. 5'7 slender..
*he seems a bit happier thinking about her but begins to cry agein*
she died because i did not.. she died because i could not protect her as much as i tried it was all futile(ooc: muahaha futile.. best word.. ne wayz..)
she was always such a happy person.. an earth spirit wanted her.. she would not go.. the earth spirit decided if he could not have her.. no one could.. one day she was out in the forest but she did not come back so i went out to look for her.. she was.. *looks VERY weak.. unable to go on for awhiel* she was tied to a tree with vines.. i ran to her and she told me to run.. i couldnt.. i was also bound to my spot by vines. i tried to escape.. i tried to save her but he killed her.. right in front of me.. right in front of my very *passes out*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias walks over to the man and touches his forehead, he is insantly revitalized*

Trias: 'Know' that it was not your fault, you were bound, unable to help, in my history I have experienced things much worse than this, death of family, friends, and even of my own self. After I finish, I would wish that you tell me more of this Earth Spirit, and if you know of his standings today.

*Trias turns from the man and draws a small circle on the ground, holding his Shard he calls to the heavens*

Trias: I ask for the strength over death to return this one's love to her mortal shell!

*A bringth ray of light pierces the ceiling like a missile lighting the circle. When the light fades a mist has filled the room, a figure stands before them motionless.*

Trias: I call to the spirit of this radiant creature! Return to this mortal realm and live out your remaining days!

*The lifeless figure falls to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground it takes a deep gasp of air, her first breath in many years, even though this body is only seconds old*

Trias: She is, REBORN! Now, leave her for a moment, her spirit must adjust to her new shell. When she speaks, you will know it is safe to approach her. Tell me of this earth spirit...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: *crying* is.. is it really her???
i know not where he is now.. after he lft me to die but that was when i first could not... broken i came back here
I HAVE REVILED TO MUCH!
no he asked me i should tell him he has brought me back my love
no how can that be her?!
IT IS HER!
how should i know his..
WHY CANT I JUST TRUST SOMEONE FOR ONCE?
becasue their is no one to trust. there is nothing in this world to trust..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: You speak of trust..... Excuse me...I shall return in moments

*Trias leaves off into his plane once again. After about a half hour he returns with a large hairy lizard-like looking creature with oddly intelligent eyes, he hands the creature something that cannot be seen*

Trias: Sorry for the wait,....This is Kane, he will know more of trust than anyone you will ever know.

Kane (growling and hissing while he talks): Triassss sssaysss you think there iss nothinggg to Trusssst in thisss worrrld. Thisss "man" isss more trussst-worrthy than even yourrr own ssself. [ok, enough of that, you get the idea] If he says she is your love, than she is.

???: Who's there? Hello?!!

Trias (whispering to the man): She has regained control of her body to a certain extent, go speak with her, she will not be able to see for at least another 20 minutes.

*Trias begins drawing an outline around the room, to keep out random spirits and intuders*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: *runs over to her* MY LOVE!
*talks to her and stuff :p*
man: how can i ever thank you!?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Your thanks and all your worldly possensions is enough...
*breaks out laughing*...naw, just tell me all you know of this earth spirit, and you will have your vengenace. What can I say, i live to help. Oh, one more thing, don't go terrorizing people anymore.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran:*to himself* hmm something doest feel right...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra has been looking around the room, feeling something. She then swings, seemingly randomly. But, on her mace, blood trickles down. Trias looks around, trying to see what, or who, she just attacked.

Trias: What was that?!
Aphra: An evil presence, that's for sure. I think it might be who he was talking about.
Naran`or: Interesting...
Trias: Where is it?!
Aphra: *looks around* No longer here... I don't know where though.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: yes he doesnt want me to say.. he will kill her.. he has made me suffer so much
but i should tell him he helped me
NO you have been forbindin to tell anyone anything!
but i have to.. he brought her back to me
so what?
so i will tell him everything.
BUT YOU CANT
I CAN AND I WILL!!!!
i dont need you anymore go away..
you do need me... without me you will suffer greatlly
no i have her back that is all i need.. go away! i said GO!