My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The bone wings on Trias's back are veiled in a white light and return to normal, all the scars on his face and chest slowly heal themselves, yet Trias does not move, his hands still resting on his head*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Mordrid, to this scene, knows not what to say. Besides, he realizes his words would be for naught. He looks at Aphra, slowly stumbling to her feet. She seems to hold her arm carrying that heavy mace. The weapon leans heavy on her soul. Perhaps too young is she. She walks over to Trias, holding her hands over his barely concious body. She begins a light incantation, that Trias recognizes. He can hardly believe that Martha is affording him her healing grace. He had betrayed the heavens, and Matha is one of the heads there. She even was powerful enough to have aided Bahamut in becoming the multi-planar dragon-god he is now.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*It takes quite some time, but finally Trias lets out a gasp sucking in his first breath of air for at least an hour, his eyes are dull and black beads, which eventually will retun to their original blue pools, his skin seems to almost be hanging off his bones, his wings remain still and will not move*

Trias: I......

*he pauses for quite some time, starting to walk away*

.........am sorry

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: For what, elder? The battle was already raging within you. It was simply brought out thanks to the last piece of...distraction.

Trias looks at the girl. He recognizes her innocence, yet knows a wisdom in her eyes that is beyond her years.[/color]

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Do not leave, for you have found allies that can help you cope with what you deal with. Though we may not begin to understand, we are still your friends."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I have brought too much harm to my allies, many have fallen following in my wake, I am not sure if i want to put you in such danger. I will return shortly, I know you are my allies and friends, and would like to help, but if i deem myself fit to return, i shall, farewell for now

*his overall health seem to be improving, and what were once holes in his chest and stomache are now mere scars, Trias spreads his wings and flies off through the chambers at incredible speed with a wind following him, left where he had fallen are several shards of a shattered gem*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Oddly, Aphra takes the most interest in the gem. She scoops up the remaining pieces. She places them in a leather sack at her side. She then turns to Mordrid and [enter Zack2216's character name here] obviously awaiting what they want to do next.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mordrid: well.... i... he said he was going to come back right? bu... *turns around not faceing the others* i guess we should just... keep going then...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra looks at the weary Mordrid. She recognizes the feeling in his heart.

Aphra: He'll be back. Of that, I can assure you.

Her control has obviously returned. She is fully mobile now. She also begins looking over the group from where she stands. She is trying to guage how many injuries they have taken, and their state of mind is obviously on her mind.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: even though none of you will see this or even know about it, i'm posting it anyway

BOT:
*Far away on the tip of an extremely high mountain with long drop-offs on each side, Trias sits in meditation, thinking of his so called life*

Trias (to self): How could my perfect life have come to this? So many have fallen by my side, first there was Jans, slain by my hand in The War, then Devenar, slain fighting by my side during my times of transition, Kane, friend and ally, slain defending me in battle with my foes of old, lastly the demon Naran, also slain by my hand, regardless that he was under a dark influence, it was still him, his death was not necessary. I don't know how i can live with myself, all these deaths around me.

*the mountain falls away around him and he is left floating in mid-air, a great voice calls to him*

???: Rise and speak your peace

Trias: Ah, you did decide to come...always one for big entrances huh?

*an elderly looking angel steps from a portal behind Trias*

Argus: Of course, I am you're father after all. Now what did you want with me?

Trias: I'm having a moral dilemma, it seems those around me die fighting by my side or by my hand, as is evident by my singed wings, of course you know all about that.

Argus: You cannot concern yourself with it, the first was accident, the others were unavoidable, either you were to slay Naran or he would you and your friends, you know you have the power to save them all, why have you never used it?

Trias: It was stripped from me...

Argus: You cannot take that which makes the man from him until death, and most times not even then. You have atoned for actions anyhow, that restored all your powers then and there. Your fighting skills, your clerical powers, your Celestial qualities. Son, you have lost yourself, you must once again come to 'know' yourself, thats the second reason I came. Follow me....

*Argus takes Trias to a vast battlefield, the place where he took someones life for the first time, but it feels different, as if it was just a recreation, waiting there is Trias's Younger self, Dark Trias, Light Trias, and Jans*

Argus: Speak to them all in turn, they will reveal you to yourself.

*Trias steps forward....*

OOC: you guys keep track of how long he's gone and when i see fit, i'll finish this encounter (but not in this post) and make my decision if he's returning

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra feels a ping in her heart. She knows strong forces have found thier way to this realm, this planet. She didn't show any signs of feeling it, but she was quitely reaching out with her psyonics. She felt something familiar, but she doesn't want to arouse suspician in the elder, Trias. She feels him, and she almost hears the treatice. She is careful to keep this concealed to both her allies and Trias as they walk along the corridors Mordrid leads them through.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: i told you i was going to tell you how long it has been... but our chars down here dont know cuz we cant tell when the sun is out and when it isnt...

okay so you come to a hall... its VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY long you cant even see a ending to the hall its just VERY VERY VERY long VERY LONG! okay? so ne wayz...

ooc: pssst there might be traps in here *cough*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra isn't paying much attention, noting the "absence" of Trias. He's not longer on this plane. She notices Mordrid step on a panel. That panel slides down and...[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: WHAT THE ****????? omg..... grrrrrrrrr...... bam you dont say what i did you cant say what it does even if i did do it!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well i just need a round about figure, like a day, or 6 hours, or a week, just whatever, i want to post my really huge thing i was up all night writing (4900+ characters)
plus, you're the DM, you should know all the stuff relating to time so blah!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Note, movement is implied. I simply said that you stepped on a panel. It's not going against anything. Trust me, Tacitus (and others) have said that my character "came across" something. I then determined what the "something" did. I didn't say what he did as he was only walking. If I said he did something major (like attack something or something besides "walk"), then I've overstepped my perameters as a regular functional member. Any character can detemine movement, I was simply putting forth the likelyhood that Mordrid would step on something, concerning your statement about traps. Since Aphra is walking direcly behind him, she is unlikely to step on a trap before Mordrid. You can determine the same things, but it has to follow guidelines set by the character's owner. The guidelines I have set are her mood. By her mood, she is "following" and not paying much attention at all. What you have set for your character is a little harder to determine. But, by all accounts, he seems to be in the "in charge" status. That generally means he will take the lead. Now, that long-winded explanation boils down to this:

Players can determine minor party movements (i.e. walking down a corridor).
DM determines what a "panel" does. Players can put forth a suggestion for one.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: bam for all you ****ing know i stoped when we came to the ****ing hall! grrrrrrrrr blarg >_<
tacit i know i know how long its been i was just saying that our chars down here wont
*sob* im moody agein today!

(didn't want to make a new post)
YES, BUT! i would still like some indication

no need to go crazy...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Okay...okay, don't go off the handle...I'll make a new post here...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]As they reach the corridor, Aphra stops and looks down it. She's still distracted by what she saw in Trias' mind. It was far to similar to a...recent event. She glances Mordris who seems to be looking around.[/color]

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Interesting. It doesn't appear to be guarded, unless there is some unseen force here. We may have to watch for traps, or just fly and avoid them all together, but I assume too much."

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mordrid: umm how about if we just make our way like around them...

ooc: there arnt THAT many traps here...