My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: STOP IT WITH THE GOD DAMN STICK! *takes all the sticks in the world and tears them to shreds* i will pm you the time okay?!
*mumbles something about sticks*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I don't trust this place. I feel like something is...wrong in here.
Mordrid: Like what?
Aphra: I don't know. Traps or something, I suppose.[/color]

BTW: Remember, Aphra is a cleric who knows the "Detect Traps" spell.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: He returns! im getting bored and i just wanna come back

*....to Young Trias*

Young Trias: You've come to seek the wisdom of your past? Well I guess hindsight is 20/20. You must come to terms with our past, everyone has a dark time in their life, your slaying of Devenar was accidental. You must learn to forgive yourself, time will heal your wounds.

Trias: If I forget it, I will never learn from it.

Young Trias: But you have learned from it, you have learned of guilt. Now talk to the next along the line, he has more for you.

*Young Trias freezes as if frozen in time and Dark Trias lunges at the Normal Trias*

Dark Trias: SO, YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM ME? THEN FIGHT!

Trias: I don't see the point in fighting anymore, there's no use for it here.

Dark Trias: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE PASSED MY TRIAL, FIGHTING IS NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER, ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS TO BE MY WAY. YOU HAVE LEARNED ALL YOU NEED TO FROM ME, CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PHASE

*Dark Trias also freezes and Light Trias begins talking and won't shut up, after about an hour, Trias gets pissed off and tries to stab him with his Swallow*

Light Trias: You must learn that talking isn't always the way either, as you have just showed me. There is nothing more for you to learn from me, return to The Younger one before you speak with Jans.

*Light Trias also freezes and Young Trias walks up to Normal Trias and lays is hand on Normal Trias's shoulder*

Young Trias: What have you learned from these two?

Trias: Fighting and speech by themselves cannot win every battle.

Young Trias: Yes, but what else?

Trias: What do you mean?

Young Trias: What I mean is that you already knew these things, they were inside you, talking to them had no real meaning, just to show you what you already knew. Just like you still hold me inside of you. If you need me, i'm right here *touches Trias's head* and here *touches Trias's chest*. Now go talk to your friend of old.

*as Young Trias freezes, Devenar screams in pain and falls to the ground, Trias runs to him*

Trias: Whats wrong?

Jans: How can you ask such a thing? You've killed me! I can feel my final death upon me.

Trias: I did no such thing, you've been dead for ages.

Jans: Not in your mind.

Trias: What do you mean?

Jans: You've kept me alive in your mind all these years, the guilt you feel to this day, thats me Trias, letting you know that you could have saved me, but you ran, this time you stayed, now, why?

Trias: I was tol...

Jans: NO! You were not told to come back, you did so on your own, everything done here today was cause by your choices, not what do you do now?

*Jans starts to slowly fade away*

Jans: Choose now!

*Thoughts race through Trias's mind, of his past, the present, The War, his atonement, current events, but his thought stop when he sees his father standing before him*

Argus: So, what will you do this time? You've been given a rare chance to erase your actions over the past millenia completely. What are you going to do?

Trias: I don't want to erase them i made friends, forged alliances, some may have fallen, but the good times outweighed the bad....

Argus: You have learned much in your time. Your leasson today is almost complete...

*at this Trias's wings begin to glow with extreme intensity, The Ultimate Judgement turns from the cold steel swallow it usually is to a pure golden staff, a crown appears on his head, the ends of his wings become fully white and no longer singed, Trias looks down to Jans, who is now almost completely faded out of existance*

Trias: Jans!

*Trias rushes to him and his hands glow with a golden light. As Trias touches him, Jans takes a gasping breath and looks up at Trias*

Jans: Well done my friend.

*Young Trias, Dark Trias, Light Trias, and Argus fade from existance, the battlefield fades to black, Jans and Trias are left standing on the peak where Trias was meditating*

Jans: I cannot stay here with you, but you must know, you have truly ressurected me today, this was no figment of your imagination, you can call on me at any time, and i will be there to fight at your side.

*Trias feels a slight crawling sensation near the back of his brain, he can tell immediately that its the wayward Aphra searching the winds of the world through her Psionics*

Trias: To fight side by side again, that would be nice...but for now, i cannot, my allies may need me, i will return in time.

*Trias lifts off from the ground and flies at speeds surpasing even that of the fastest of air elementals, slowing down as he flies, small singes appear at the bottom of his wings, his crown disapates, and the staff returns to its Swallow form, when he arrives where he left his friends, he looks as he did before, save the spearheads on his swallow have become gold permanently, signifying what he has re-learned*

Trias (to self): Where have they gone?

*his eyes glow faintly and he rushes after his frineds in the same direction they went, walking right through flames and other effects from traps, totally ignoring them, he comes to a long hallway, his eyes glow once again, the path the party took lights up, their footprints glowing in the darkness, soon he comes up behind them, he quickly puts his swallow away and approaches*

Trias: Ah, friends and allies, I see you found your way for a bit without me.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: that was a bit confusing but oh well your back...
mordrid: ha did you think we couldnt? *eyebrows raised slightly* but glad to see your back...

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Looking at my fellows, seeing no progress is being made, I begin to walk forward, scaning the floor and walls for traps and avoiding them as I pass, jumping over if I have to.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I hate my 56k right now! It took me 2 hours just to log on to where it would actually be connected. I had a good post 2 hours ago! Now...I can't remember what I had...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: You seem more complete now elder, Trias.
Trias: You could say that.

Following [Zack2216]'s lead, Mordrid, Trias, and Aphra begin to walk through the corridor, avoiding traps.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I grow tired of this, traps left and right. Why look for them and avoid them, when they can simply appear.

*Trias waves his hand, and pressure plates throughout the hallway light up, a bright aura surrounding them*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: bam zacks char name is rorix.. just so you know...

okay so you walk down this LONG LONG LONG LONG hall and you walk for a long time untill you finnally get to the end where there is a door.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Thanks Torrid Mind. Oh, and I'm going to speculate here...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: *looking at the door* I sense a...strange aura. *reaches out and hesitantly touches the door* A very dark aura...something lies beyond this door...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Do not fear this darkness, in any way. Even if your faith fails us, which i doubt it will, my renewed faith abd my knowledge of myself and my past will pull us through.

*Trias pulls out his swallow, which has Golden tips now, not steel as before*

Trias: The Gaurdian's Judgement will protect me, and I all of you

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I know I haven't been posting much, so this might not really affect things. I am going to a family reunion for atleast a week, so I will be unavailable.

IC: I take a couple steps back and assume my Tiamet form ( sorry ppl, 1 head. Long serpentine body, fore arms. Overal coloration is black and deep green). I will attack any who show hostile intentions towards the group.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias (eyes flaming): I saw we rush in and kill whatever is in there! That is if its to stupid to surrender.

*Trias rushes forward and busts down the door, The Gaurdian's Judgement in hand. Trias looks at the dark entity*

Trias: Who are you? What are your intentions?
*Trias keeps a look out to make sure that he won't be ambushed suddenly, with his free hand he conjures up an Antimagic field that can only barely be detected by Aphra, no one else, including the dark entity notices *

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc:eek:k how many task did we do?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: we haven't done jack shit, except walk down a hallway, avoid some traps, and i busted through a door to kick somethings ass if it does anytihng funny. BTW, you do know that I can Truely Ressurect you, in any form you wish to take, all ya gotta do is have your spirit contact Trias, and away he goes, doesn't even require any rituals or temples...just about 10-20 minutes

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: lol mm'kay well lets do something..
erm.. there is something in there? oh well i might as well

mm'kay so you go in the room and it is very dark you see something move in the shadows. it calls out "whos that why are you here what do you want?!" there are many statues along the walls some very old artifacts and a few of the neon signs sayin "giant flesh eating moster this way!------->"

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Once you answer me I will answer you.

*with a wave of his hand, Trias cast a Daylight spell, lighting the entire area, the monster can now be seen fully, the light coming quickly strains his eyes*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc:damn it im borad revive me to my origanal self

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: oh you hush we are about to fight something..

the monster is a blue slimy looking thing.. fat but resembles a human... just alot uglyer
monster: LEAVE ME ALONE!