My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mm'kay....
you hear evil laughter comeing from where you just were.
"you think i can be distroyed THAT easy??? hahaha. i am all powerfull and i WILL NOT DIE! no matter what you do it is YOU who will be destroyed in the end! hurry now.. you still have your tasks to finnish.."

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*:sly <---Naran smiling like this*
Naran:there somthing i like about him...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Final Judgement explodes, and that's all we get for our troubles?
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Trias: Noone is invincible. There are ways to kill an "all-powerful" being.
Mordrid: How did he survive?
Aphra: There was something strange about him, as it was.
Naran`or: Yes... He likes to fight dirty.
Trias: An illussion. He is either a master illusionist, or very lucky.
Mordrid: Perhaps there is something within this maze that could help us.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias pulls out his Shard and holds it to his head, it no one really notices, but it seems a bit bigger than normal*

Trias: Through my contact with him, I have now learned his secrets. My Shard reveals all.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: no no bam.. it will be VERY hard to kill this guy.. he is the one you are looking for.. ah... in the end you will find out everything :D

bot: but ooc: I duno.. speaking as DM...
the shard will reveal bam was right.. that wasnt him... an illusion.. VERY good one... kinda like in inuyashsa when naraku..... nvm
ne wayz...
keep going.. this will only get harder...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
[ooc]What?[ooc]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias sits in meditation, holding his Shard to his forehead (no one notices, but it is again a bit larger). After 10 minutes he stands*

Trias: Come close, and close your eyes, do not open them until after the bright light. I have located him, and this time I cannot be fooled, my entire family watches over us this day, as does my Lord. We will first stop over in a small demi-plane where time passes different;y than here in the material plane, we could be there for years and only seconds, or hours would pass, it is all up to me.

*after he assueres everyone has closed their eyes, he casts Gate, when the light fades, a drab looking temple can be seen through the portal*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: *stepping through with everyone* What will we do now?
Trias: I will explain in a minute. Let all pass through the portal first.[/color]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc:is this a Holy temple?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: The temple is of complete neutrality (hence the drab colors) Trias stayed here many times in the time after he had fallen. The temple can also be used to pray to any diety.

BOT:
Trias: Now that we are all safe within these "walls," I would like everyone to rest, regain their energies, train, and basically enjoy your stay, for when we leave, the real batttle begins.

*after exploring a bit, the temple seems quite a bit larger than was first suspected. Necromancy dungeons, alchemist labs, a hall with a shrine to each Diety known to exist, yet no one can be seen tending to the obviously enormous job of maintaning such a place. Trias goes into a private chamber, no sound can be heard from within. In one hall, a large feast appears suddenly as Naran`or walks past.*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Vesquire; I don't know but there is something queer about this… Oh nevermind its probably just my stomach… I'm hungry

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: sinse a large period of time will be passing here, you won't need to say what you did, mostly cause you can do a whole bunch of shit here, its an endless Demi-plane, anything Trias can think of is in there.

BOT:
*After what seems to be 2 weeks Trias emerges from his private chambers, everyone else is scattered throughout the entire Demi-plane, he seems a bit different, small gems line his wings and run through his hair*

Trias: Well then, stay's over.

*Trias waves his hands and the entire place turns into one small room with a ritualistic looking thing that will be the exit through a portal, a direct route to the chambers of the sorceror*

Trias: I have assembled you here for one reason, to leave. If no one is ready, say so now.

Vesquire: Lets go!
Aphra: Yes, make haste Trias, lets end this.

Trias: Very well, prepare yourselves.

*in a swift motion, Trias pulls out a glimering rod and twirls it in front of him, a portal opens, before the light fades, the rod is gone*

Trias: His inner sanctum awaits us.

*beyond the portal a dark room awaits the group*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
DUN DUN DUN!
mmkay..
i get to say whats in it w0ot w0ot!
you are in the room..
a fier starts to suddenlly blaze in front of you and you see the room is quite big.. wood floor and the walls are heavilly draped in crimson velvet fabric. the same man you saw earlyer stands there in front of the fire dresed in black and gold.. his grey hair looks extra supper duper shinny.

man: ahh i see you have finnally come.. i was wondering what took you.. i lost sight of you and wondered if you had just been all in my imagination well come sit.. we will have a little talk

chairs apper behind you and you are pulled into them.. stuck..

man: well what was it exactlly you came for? ahh yes (he says as though reading you thoughts* the small bit of havock i have brought upon this wasteland.. well then say what you must.. this will all be over very soon..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: we were in my Demi-plane for less than 2 seconds (mechanics of the plane, time and shape is controlled by Trias at will), i doubt he'd notice we're gone

BOT:
*Trias stands*

Trias: 'Know' that you cannot hold me. 'Know' you have caused this land much suffering. 'Know' I cannot let it continue.

*Trias pulls out a large staff made completely of an odd Gem, the ends ending in deadly looking blades of pure diamond*

Trias: You may have destroyed The Guardians Judgement, but you now have been forced to deal with The Guardian's Knowledge!

*the Shard Swallow glows with a redish hue, looking of pure blood. Trias casts a spell on his allies, and they are freed from their chairs*

Trias: It ends here!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: oh sit down you twit!
an even more powerful force pulls you down
man: we are to have a chat even if you dont like it

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: fine.. however you want it.... you may stand if it so pleases you..
*turns and walks the other way*
i suppose you will all be wanting to fight me.. well thats fine by me.. but we will be doing it on my terms... a nice clean fight...
but back to what i was saying.. it is customary, after all, for the "evil man" to revile all... i dont quite consider myself evil but.. if that will make you all feel better about killing me.. so be it.. i have been trying to die for a long time now.. i simply wont.. something is keeping me here.. prehaps you can help... kill me!

i want this endless pain to end...
if i must mortally suffer so must everyone else...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man: i have tried everything in my power to die... you may try if you really want to.. i doubt it will do anything..
(getting louder) but untill then if i must feel such a pain so must the rest of the world!
*looks suddenlly quite tierd)
a chair appers for him
i had hoped someone would come seek me to make me stop... end it for me.. plaese.. make this all stop

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: *standing, thanks in part to Martha* I do not sense Martha here.
Man: Who?
Aphra: My diety. The goddess of life and creation.
Man: Tha...THAT'S THE ANSWER!! It has to be!
Aphra: *shakes her head* Only if she placed this curse upon you, which I doubt. It would be dangerous to mix magic, no matter how similar. The one you seek is Martha's sister, the goddess of death and destruction. I dare not speak her name.
Man: Bu...but that means... The world will suffer with me!
Trias: It shall not! You shall have your end, but only if you agree to patience.
Aphra: What do you propose, elder?[/color]