Most useful hero

Sniper GTX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would say the BM as use quite well you can use banish to take out heavy units and then FS for added damage then have an infinite supply of mana cause of siphoin and finally at level 6 get the phoenix which owns orcs cuz the don't have AA and the bird does 80 dmg splash attacks every second and comes back to life.

:lucifer :sly

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pally is not mainly used for his attack..he is used mainly for his heal and this hero is rarely secondary....he is usually a third pick

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
pally is usually secondary and somtimes third, if enemy is UD. Pally's aura stinks in lvl 1, but good in lvl 3. His heal is jus awesome, its jus like having death coil. Also, his divine shield makes him Divine healer, for 45 seconds.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I made my own strat against UD to have pally as 1st, i know he's not used as 1st.The result was that i used to damage a DK only once and i healed all the time killing more and more so when i got resurrection i owned.The pally's good for 1st vs UD because with DK the things are equal.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blood mage all the way. fire is awesome and siphon mana is really useful on heroes. and pheonix is awesome. blood mage is ultimate human hero!!!!!:cool:

gl hf

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
Hey dark mage what hero order do you usually use....

Blood mage (then what)[/b]
No no nolnger BM.I use it for teams in some cases but i dont use BM and pally any more.AM and MK

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no, AM would be more likely (int aura and WE)

MK is more of 2nd hero type, still strong in low lvl, with hero killing spells.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright dont you watch replays guys they always use AM and MK as second no 3rd hero even if it is solo or 2v2

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah that is true the most common these days is AM then BM...but later on you do really get bored and will want variety

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Yeah i know that the top human players use the arch mage first to get a "unit advantage" early on but since i mass footmen first it dont matter.

Plus Water elementals are free xp for the enemy in tier2 which is why some people go 2 blizz 2 we 1 aura because we is useless past tier 1.

Mk first ensures a hero kill essentially and is great for defense (tanker). I get Blood Mage second because tier 2 mean casters and flame strike just ruins them. Once i hit tier 3 i get Paladin because that is when the enemy starts to do heavy damage because they have access to all of their good units.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but sometimes it is better to get Bm at the start because his flame strike also owns other tier 1 units also!!! And usually the first hero is the highest level which means a higher level for flame strike... And flamestrike is just amazing at high levels!!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah dont watch guides from 1.12 from the warcraftstrategy site.Between 1.12 and 1.14 there are many chnages that changed the strats too

4ero

Member!
Reaction score
THE ARCHMAGE cuz he can use blizzard over the acoltes and creep easily using the water elementals and mitia
plus he can teleport later on and mass attack a town or come back to defend ur base