Most useful hero

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
what do you think is the most useful hero for the human race. i say mountain king just cuz he is one badass mofo. bolt wipes out heros and peasants, clap decimates armies esp. with slow involved somehow, bash is great when it works and avatar ensures that he wont ever die (with a potion just in case).

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Id stick with the AM even though he got screwed over...i still think blizzard is usefull coz it is rare that i target more than 5 units...But Mk is nearly always my 2nd hero and he is definitely the funnest one to use..

But heyyyyy games are for fun right???huh??

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
All DEPENDS ON THE GAME.The game type the races,everything.So for me the best is not MK although good against orcs in solo but in general thats the BM.You all choose Am because of the elemenatsl indeed the AM has useful skills but flamestrike has some advantages on units,when it leaves the units to low hit points and you attack them,they are easily killed and you gain experience quickly.Lvl1 flame can kill militia and archers,ghouls if you use it in the beginning for this you quickly get to lvl 5 or lvl6 believe me.And with phoenix in the beginning you own,there are many games Ive made in which i can prove that.This is mine opinion

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
AM isn't very good at first, but the best way to counterstrike anyone is with mass teleport. Like I remember I had a nice attack force and my all had a shade in the enemie's base. There forces left to attack me, which was pretty far. He got another Shade to follow them. When they were halfway to my base I mass teleported right in there. They had to come rushing back and loss badly.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Tough cookie, really, but in terms of usage, AM is probably better with Water Elemental harass and Mass Teleport.

In terms of fun, it's the BM with Flamestrike..... Oh how I love to burn the hell out of Wisps..... (sing)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to describe a replay i regret i didnt save in association with this thread.

3 Humans(with me) vs UD, hum and NE.The green got AM,the teal BM and i BM.We tried to harass but we had to retreat and i told the green to have melee (she was a girl just like Serial Thriller) but she also did riflemen like me and the teal got gryphons whic was a mistake without melee.The teal base was owned and we lost armies,his base was owned and he had only 4 knights and BM and he left game.The green base was almost owned too.
With riflemen,sorceresses my BM lvl6 and pally lvl6 ,with the teal BM lvl3 ,green AM lvl6 ,11 knights(green and teal) we faced some giants,mass hunts,banshees,fiends abominations,riflemen,casters AM with (blizzard?) and lvl6 DL,lvl 8 DH(morphed),infernal.I made lvl3 flame in the centre of their units,then lvl2 flame with the teal BM,then again flame with me,phoenix,resurrected the knights and in this chaos we owned all.All 3 just said 'wtf' and left,they had no units to stop this,yes and all my rifles and some casters and knights were alive

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Blood Mages flame strike is nice but he sucks for first episode. I think Archmage is probally best i love his blizzard but i can never choose between blizzard or water elmental and you need the aura.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Blood Mages flame strike is nice but he sucks for first episode. I think Archmage is probally best i love his blizzard but i can never choose between blizzard or water elmental and you need the aura.
Water element= for creep. Blizzard=for attacking mass of units defence

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea am can also even out the battle too with his water elementals... that equals a couple more units... they have lotz of hp too so u can use them as meat sheilds

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do some ppl still use blizzard.They go Am and insread of making elemntals they make blizzard.well fine they can own militia because they are the weakest unit you know but later??

Not to say that i just kill the AM or make him escape so no continuous blizzard

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thebest humanhero is mountain king cus is almost the same like the tauren cheiften and i am a big fan of him

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm blizzard was nerfed... but you can still use it. The damage cap is set for over 5 units. And i rarely go above that( i think that can apply to lots of people also).The other day i used blizzard and flame strike and i massacared an army...although i ended up losing the whole game coz he countered my strat very nicely...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter i see how they use it, maybe they wonder why with flame i do more than they with blizz, and the advantage of flame is that it is instantanious you dont have to wait your hero 'finish' casting

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
AM bc he has blizzard, summons, and a great aura, his ultimate can teleport him anywhere he needs to go

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by uFOO
AM bc he has blizzard, summons, and a great aura, his ultimate can teleport him anywhere he needs to go
Blizzard isn't very good anymore.

FDM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's damage may have been cut down.. however that doesn't mean it's not good anymore. I got a friend who's eager to show you really..

|
|
V