Most useful hero

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MK. Simply because of bolt. Bolt is arguably the best hero-nuking spell next to Death Coil and Holy Light.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously yes its the best hero killer, it is not like flame to kill all but it can kill every fleeing hero, in this way the MK is likely to get exp from heroes

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Blizzard hasn't really been shafted too bad now that i look at it. If i ever use the caster heroes i always ended up getting both and use Blizz/Fire in conjunction so really you're only taking a minute bit of damage. Besides that they both still rock buildings. Really, though, you normally dont target more then 5 units with blizz so it's not shafted -too- bad..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heres my list:
BEST: archmage (1st hero)
2nd BEST: MK (2nd hero)
Honorable mention : Pally (3rd hero)
Somewhat not too bad but use ful hero in lvl 6: Blood Mage (2nd Hero)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the Blood mage and the Mk complement each other perfectly.The banish goes well with storm bolt and the thunderclap goes well with flame strike.... Danggg

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
originally posted by N_legend)
BEST: archmage (1st hero)
2nd BEST: MK (2nd hero)
Honorable mention : Pally (3rd hero)
Somewhat not too bad but use ful hero in lvl 6: Blood Mage (2nd Hero)
that list is not bad but for 3rd i would prolly have blood mage because pally is not that good... hes only good at lvl 10 when his divine sheild lasts like foreva and he can heal like crazy... although he can even out that battle by reviving like 6 knights he still doesn't seem that good to me.....

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im beginning to look into the dark ranger...She seems pretty good with silence and the skeletons. But i think silence is here most useful spell. It lasts quite long and its area of effect increases with its level. Usually the casters are a key to wining a battle.

Any suggestions??

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
pandaren brewmaster is also pretty good.... with his dragon breath and the thing that slows it i 4get tho but panda is good

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I got a the Naga Sandwhich hero to lvl 6 and i never realized how weak tornado is on buildings..I mean it'd be good for massed towers but anything else..No..But it was good for the battle by taking troops out if it like DotT's tornado or cyclone, w/e it's called.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do you guys have any sugeestions about the Dark ranger and how she can be used with humans???And why she isnt used so often??

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
do you guys have any sugeestions about the Dark ranger and how she can be used with humans???And why she isnt used so often??
Against human, dark ranger can be most useful and powerful hero. Her silence pwns magical humans (i.e. priests, sorcs) and their melee becomes defenseless. Also, her dark arrow helps too, another melee added to ur army.. pretty nice :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Or the question why none of the neutral heroes are used with humans.With NE it has excellent combinations and you can harass and own with archers and skeletons while with DR and footmen the combination melee-melee isnt the best.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Or, for human Best hero combo is Archmage + MK

Archamge: bril aura, totally roxXOR!, water elemental, GOOD TANK! good dmg with splash

MK: STORM BOLT~~~ stunning and huge dmg. BASH!!! muahahah die u annoying heros! i will bash you!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.s. also notice that these two combos need xtra xtra micro to win. with it, you will be ROXXORS