Most useful hero

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
However, you do not need micro once you get an Orb of Lightning for your MK. Just bash the poor thing is stuck there forever. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
nah the hums have orb of fire with its nice fire splash damage.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
However, you do not need micro once you get an Orb of Lightning for your MK. Just bash the poor thing is stuck there forever
oops sry, i meant micro for Archmage, Mk is fine once u get him good stuff like faster run boots, and bunch of rings of protection.
Im saying that... cuz 1 archmage, basically killed most of enemy's army by great micro.. seen it from replay. Human had i htink 5 footies, and lvl 3 archmage, while enemy (orc) had far seer, 3 grunts, and 3 trolls. very amazing micro... even for footies... ive ever seen!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
my mk goes like this:
bolt/clap/clap/bolt/clap, just because you dont need many points into bolt as i use it mainly for stunning and killing casters. clap is vital when you have a lack of sorcs or when they run out of mana, it also paves the way for a nice juicy aoe spell like blizzard or flame strike.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ that is good idea, but remember tha MK lacks major mana, so learn like this:
bolt/bash/bolt/bash/bolt/avatar/bash/3 claps.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
are u freakin retarded?
aiya........ i bolt isn't worth gettin that much... clap is so much better when u have avatar..... aiya.... clap does so much dmg all around

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
aye.. you ARE dumbass... bolt kills heros... remember that... clap doesnt do much dmg... lol.. bolt is more worth getting.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well since you're both dumb asses, atleast thats what im told..Clap is much better then bolt..Bolt is only really effective in dealing dmg against caster heroes..Which they die easy anyways. Clap hurts -all- units around the mk and gives them that red stunny thingy, slowing them and such.The damage may not be a lot but its pretty good when you consider you're hitting 5+ units and that with a mana pot can be done over and over. Like ive said a million times..You dont win a battle by killing a hero.

Tee hee, dumb asses!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
.. obviously you havent seen replay with mk getting bolt, how he owns now do u? :p Yes, it is good to learn clap.. IF ur mk is first hero... other than that, its better to learn bolt.

And yes.. you do win a battle, but not a war, by killing hero :p Bolt is more effective on heros... Also, clap isnt enuf when the game gets to climax sort of point... bash will do better... and u can have unlimited bolt (almost hehe) archamge's aura covers that.. thats it, keep on bolting, enemy's hero dies...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
like vs undead at the start it is mainly better to get clap against the ghouls and a potion of mana....then GG...however bolt is better vs orc's FS and other stuff

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Clap is more effective than bolt in all race cases -but- orc. MK's clap is likewise to Warden's FoK. Most people go Strike over FoK when they dont realize..FoK rips apart all UD tier 1, gargs, and does good on later stuff. It's also effective on footies/rifle and archer/hunt like clap only FoK has a better chance of hitting seeing as how it has a longer range.

I have seen replays solely won by Elf v. UD that relyed greatly on the constant FoK.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm heres another scenario for you:
HUman vs UD
Ud comes as massing ghouls with Drealord. Human goes AM and some footies, first they, and they fast tech, gets MK, with some rifle man, they bolt Dreadlord, focus fire on him, he dies, Ghouls run as gryphons come... If it was CLAPing situation, MK would prob get surrounded and die off. Also remember that clap cannot attack air....
Also, if ur thinking "what about mass necro?" thats why you have dispel from priests :D

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You must have bad micro..Not once has my MK been surrounded..Assuming the MK did get surrounded, it has mucho life and nice armor..So while pidly ghouls are slapping away, getting ripped apart by rifles for focus firing on a non-caster hero(Stupid) the MK uses the common healing potion and the ghouls got a bit more life to try to knock down..

The only real way i could get my mk surrounded is by AM sleeping and surrounding.

FDM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Like ive said a million times..You dont win a battle by killing a hero.

Tee hee, dumb asses!
Oi.. maybe not the battle, but the game, yes. After all the caster hero's survive longest, get most XP, so even if you win the battle cuz the other retreats or TP's, he'll be at least 2 lvl's above your hero's, making his next offence twice as deadly. You kill the hero you get the match. Ofcourse not in 2v2 or more, or when 1v1 and fully teched with 3 hero's, however in many cases your opponent is totally ****ed when he loses his main hero.. (xcept human and orc cuz they have FS and AM)

FDM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
Hmm heres another scenario for you:
HUman vs UD
Ud comes as massing ghouls with Drealord. Human goes AM and some footies, first they, and they fast tech, gets MK, with some rifle man, they bolt Dreadlord, focus fire on him, he dies, Ghouls run as gryphons come... If it was CLAPing situation, MK would prob get surrounded and die off. Also remember that clap cannot attack air....
Also, if ur thinking "what about mass necro?" thats why you have dispel from priests :D
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, ghouls vs gryphs?!! Right.. I seriously start to wonder about the skills you ppl in here have.. whatever!! :rolleyes

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say MK+ Pally vs UD.Even the Mk as 1st, thats the 'dead hero' combination.No clap although it is good but holy light and storm bolt whihc doesnt work for the other units though

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FDM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, ghouls vs gryphs?!! Right.. I seriously start to wonder about the skills you ppl in here have.. whatever!! :rolleyes
Dude... dont double post, jus edit ur first post, first of all.. if u think im noob, talk b4 u see my guide about NE... I will love to see how Godly you can be.... and yea my situation was UD massing ghouls then slowly going gargs, and human going fast tech and gryphs... so i got bad skills? or is it jus way too rare or stupid build? its pretty common, when i play human , igot fast tech.

You must have bad micro..Not once has my MK been surrounded..Assuming the MK did get surrounded, it has mucho life and nice armor..So while pidly ghouls are slapping away, getting ripped apart by rifles for focus firing on a non-caster hero(Stupid) the MK uses the common healing potion and the ghouls got a bit more life to try to knock down..

The only real way i could get my mk surrounded is by AM sleeping and surrounding.
Man.. you dont get it do you? first of all MK doesnt have good armor, rather, good life and crappy armor. Also... even if rifles forcus fire, there willl be too much ghouls to get and MK will die, or u'll use tp. And to buy heal pot, you gotta be at least in tier2.. and mass ghouls come out pretty quick. and MK has to have faster run boots, so that it cant easily be surrounded. :p

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont' relly like to use mk that much anymore not that great really... well hes good i just odn't like to use him i prefer bloodmage and archmage

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea... well i prefer AM as first hero, and either BM or MK as second.