Most powerful hero at lv 10

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
In a 1v1 hero battle, he will run out of hp before he runs out of mana
It is unfortunate that the map you used is out of date. I gave n_legend the new version of it (with 1.14 balance).

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I go with...MK he is the best as for warden. dk hicks her arse royal. his coil lvl 3 has 5 sec cool down compared with 15 for ss..so gg warden.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ lol, there is no 1 to doubt u there, MK pwns, period.

Btw, anyof u wanna test out the new version? (lvl 10 arena... damn i gotta find it now)

CrouchingTiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i personally think that the keeper of the grove is the best hero.force of nature at lvl 3 is a big help as long as your not 4v4in or 3v3in. entangle is another awsome 3rd lvl spell that can hold an enimy unit for a long period of time. and thorns is pretty decent arua at higher lvl. and of course, his ultimite is awsome.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MK, or TC. Meta isn't strong enough to take on either.....

MK is the ultimate hero basher. But whether it can take on 2 TCs one after another I have no idea.....

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Force of nature isnt good to get at first, you want to entangle units that run from you, and leech the exp all you can. It's the best way basically to trap a running hero also, but warden can also do that with Blink + SS. :p

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Y isnt ppl using Tav heroes? Beastmaster i know for a fact will take out FS and all mages and prolly Warden if he gets multiple quills early and has a bird following her.

Brewmaster IMO would RAPE all competition except perhaps DH because its hard to run away when you are drunk/taunt.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm.. Is beastmaster a HER????(according to phucker)...so you use quilboars and birds instead of bears....wow....and yeah the blood lust will help in catching up to escaping heroes!!!!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No beastmaster is a guy and thoes things knno fury or something not bloodlust.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With BM and NE they use bears and quilbeasts. He's strong as much as the damage increases.But the beasts are quite annoying at their higher lvl

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by quiksilver87
but isnt it the same effect??
Fury only effects what knows it. Bloodlust can target stuff.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i hear good arguements, but i think beastmaster is the best because of his summons and his coolness

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who would win between 2 NEs- the BM or Kotg making the same units and strats?

I think BM because he's stronger and the summons are better. If kotg gets roots it's even easier or if he gets treants they are weaker

TKoL-Beausif

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my personal favorite is the DL he has the vamp aura and then inferno. now if it was a 1V1 he would suck the only thing he would have would be the sleep skill but in a attack with other units he kicks alll ass