Most powerful hero at lv 10

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Warden it has to be. She's the best hero at lv 10 despite all hero's are good at lv 10 warden is tho. Demonhunter probably in second but that's debatable

So I'm curious who do you think is the second best hero at lv 10. because warden is first with end of discussion.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You don't fight him with avtar blink away and wait for it to go away.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I was thinking the Tauren Chieftan. At level 10 he is practically unkillable. He can destroy bases and stop heros with his warstop. He also gets to live twice.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Tauren chieftain > Warden. 225 damage? please dont my tauren chief's ticklish. Use all your mana to kill him he comes back REALLY pist off =)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate the chieftain... he is a tank with good skills and he gets to come back from the dead. I think that is cheap written all over it.

I like the DL with his infernal base killer with sleep the heros so they are helpless. his crickets or whatever that cone thingy is does ok i suppose. Good aura to.

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
warden.. hands DOWN it might take awhile to kill a hero with her but her vs another hero alone... warden takes the cake... TC is a great tank and is probably 2nd best hero, but ive seen a warden kill a whole orc army before ALONE with some moon wells and FoK.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Creepozpid
dont forget mountain king.
Exactly if we have to think of who owns a lvl10 MK or lvl 10 Warden or a lvl10 MK and a lvl10 DH-the same.

But lets not stick to only one races, the DK at lvl10 is very hard to kill so is the CL

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tauren Chieftan. There's no way to disprove the TC at level 10. He's naturally slow, but level 3 Endurance puts him to par or faster than any other hero with the exception of the DK. War Stomp and Shockwave BOTH do massive damage combined against an army or a single hero, and remember. If you use all of your mana to kill him, and he just wasted all of his mana, he comes back full health/full mana and will easily take the match right there.

TC > Warden at level 6-10.
Warden > TC at level 1-5.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Defintely TC, his reincarnation rox joo, plus his war stomp.

Dk is ez to kill, all hes got is Death coil to use for 1v1, nothing else

Crypt lord? all hes got is ult (which isnt that strong IMO) and the stunning thingy which does almost no effect at all. If there is corpse around.. then crypt lord :)

Also, everyone, remember that hero armor reduces all magics by 25%, so MK's storm bolt will do 225 (i htink) to heroes..

Reaction score
Mk wins the game 1 on 1 any hero, repeatly stunning you with bash, then repeatly bolting you, then slowing your attack/movment with clap, while you can only normal attack him because he'd be in avatar.

he can own the warden even if she does blink away considering bolt does like 300 and a quarter of the time your stunned using about 100 life every 2 seconds from his normal attack.

and mentioning blink is just stupid because any hero can be cheap, but any legit 1 on 1 hero battle, mk would win.

for the best hero for melee i would have to say DL because ofsleep which will get your tier 3's or your hero/infernal to get OBLITERATE those casters and carrion swarm most of the time for lined up units. and with vamp aura, hes unstoppable o_O
but tc is equally good because he will stay alive

the best harrassing hero would be either bm for being annoying and singlely frustrating your hero, or fs. i would say fs because of wolves which would be the equivalent of 2 footmen and later on maybe a tier 1 grunt. bm in the beginning owns but eventually the other dude gets detectable stuff and your bm will get his ass handed to him. but fs on the other hand lives because he's range and 'he doesnt die.

the most useful hero would be AM because of bril aura, AOE spell, water element. WE does like 45 dmg at level 3 and has a lot of health good for air and would kick gargoyles/hunts asses. bliz will own casters/range and bril aura is just amzing with mana. and dont even get me started with mass teleport =DDDDD

my favorite hero is dark ranger cuz of silence and charm, silence wins tEh game and charm can get any unit even air o_O(except level6creeps) and she wont die with life drain.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am not joking but the TC is a 1 man army at high levels....i saw a replay that was won soley because of him!!! His stomp is extremely useful and shockwave....even his aura!!!!!!!!

Creepozoid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yup i saw 2 replays where he totally owned a ne with only a tc (he kept his other units in his base) and well shockwave > ne > low hp units , after lvl 6 hes truely a killer.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh.. its about lvl 10 heros in any situation..

hmm, I'd say DL is the best, his vamp aura + Infernal and sleep pwns joo~!!

also, DK is nice, death coil plus the ult thingy

I like DH for his meta and mana burn

I like Warden for SS Ult FoK

BM for his blade storm, it jus pwns joo!

and i like MK cuz of his hero killing skills

MK would be best in my opinion...

Creepozoid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no , this topic is about 1V1 lvl 10 hero duels i think , for 1V1 hero duels would be the best , but in a battle with much units it totally depends on the situation