Most powerful hero at lv 10

P

P0int.Blank

dude guys your all wrong the CL is the best with impal and damg back and at lvl 10 he has what like 12+ armor and with the ult and like 2 pots and coil hes untouch abull then comes warden then somes DH then i think kotg

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by VBadGirl
he doesnt need mirror images ;) all he needs is ww and critical strike. and while doing blade strom he is magic immune. so gg warden. she is although better in a real game situation as she has a aoe spell and she can excape combat...but other wise...
yes because every one knows when a blademaster does whirl wind you stand in it and hold postition. No one would blink away for the 5 seconds that it lasts. Actually you could probably out run it.

And shadow strike stacked with fok takes half his life away.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a way to stop bladestorm but i dont remember with what maybe war stomp or impale

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frost: The Angel
*stops center and white*

Everyone.. stop and think..

Its going to be diffrent everytime because:

1). Diffrent people do diffrent things.
2). Skills can be executed at diffrent times to diffrent extents.
Correct. A hero is only as overpowered as the person that uses him.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not when it's 1v1 with only 2 hero's.... There's no skill required.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
If it's hero on hero with no additional units then it's Panda. He can make himself untouchable except only by skills..Assuming his HP drops he can just use his ultimate.

If there's additional units then Blademaster..Cuz a bloodlusted Blademaster rules. Mirror move, lvl 3 critical. Ouch.