Most powerful hero at lv 10

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
My Favortie would Have 2 be Palidan. If it was a full on army battle he would own you. Recarnate units again and Invulnerablity Shield. Holy Light owns UD! Devotion for units! BAHAHAH. Well i just like him becuz he can turn invulerable for 45 secs tehee :)

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
It would come down to either MK or Tauren Chief, and the TC would win... I think. Anyone care to test this out in battle arena later? =)))))))

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
The final contestants would be
Crypt Lord: armor has natural thorns and ultimate will keep him in the game
Demon Hunter: Immolation will make ppl keep a distance, burn removes skills and his ultimate does chaos damage
Tauren Chieftain: He wont die.
And imo the one that would win it all is the MK: all his skills are built for hero vs. hero, clap reduces your attack speed mr. vamp DL, Storm Bolt destroys any hope in escape, Bash at level three means that every other attack (not exactly but stfu) will keep the enemy stunned and the icing on the cake is avatar that makes him spell immune (no impale, sleep, mana burn, shadow strike).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If it were dual 1v1 hero wareden would kick the shit out of the TC she'd summon her thing then it's 2v1 then shadow strike. What will you do stomp? then when that runs out because you'll only get to do 3-4 of them.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
warden hands down, and people stop saying TC bc he's not good enough to beat warden

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ archimonde is custom hero u @#$% lol

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
If it were dual 1v1 hero wareden would kick the shit out of the TC she'd summon her thing then it's 2v1 then shadow strike. What will you do stomp? then when that runs out because you'll only get to do 3-4 of them.
3-4, until he dies and revives. Then he get's 3-4 more.

TC is faster (running, Warden does have blick) at level 10, a shitload (yes, SHITLOAD) more health, and more mana (between the two lives) along with equal or faster attack and heavier damage. Shadow Strike works, but once the Warden runs out of mana, gg. The TC get's two sets of his mana, and two sets of his health.

And Shockwave'll probably work better than Stomp anyway.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He gest one set of low mana and two sets of life. and a lv 10 warden wont be running out of mana anytime soon.

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why don't we test this in a game or something? feed each other units till heroes reach lvl 10 then have them duke it out :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ME and Bloodlust4lyfe is doing that..

We will test soon..

B

BlackNite_Dante

Why will noone mention Pandarin Brew Master?!?!?!

I use his all the time and lose rarely. Jsut put those idiot fools into a drunken haze then proceed to set them on fire, split in three and beat/cut/flame their little... er HUGE furry Torin butts.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm i think the TC will always win....because he always will have double the health and double the mana...his atack speed will also be very good!!!however...brewmaster seems good and so does the blade master!!!! His images will be hard to tell the difference bettween and his critical strike will deal a hell of a lot of damage!! I think the Mk will beat the blade master if you can find out which one he is!!!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ wrong, you are WRONG

Me and bluddlust4lyfe jus tested some good candidates, here are some results: (no micro, only spells)
TC vs MK = MK wins!
Warden vs BladeMaster = Warden Pwns!
TC vs DH = TC wins! (DH almost won... thx to evasion)
AM vs FS = FS pwns!
BloodMage vs SH = SH pwns!

Pwns = won ez
Wins = barely or jus norm win

I had:
-MK
-Warden
-DH
-AM
-Blood Mage

Bluddlust had:
-TC
-Blademaster
-FS
-SH

Btw, mirror was ez to find.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Its the mountain king hands down, as long as the warden has no corpes from which to summon those damn spirits. Bolt + Bash > any agi hero, even one with blink -_- Didnt actually test warden vs MK, but 1 minute of no spells on the MK wins it easy

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
He gest one set of low mana and two sets of life. and a lv 10 warden wont be running out of mana anytime soon.
When he revives, he has full life and full mana.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Knowing theroy he would hide all night, only breaking SM to shadowstrike the Tauren chief. We are talking about toe-to-toe combat, no micro whatsoever other than skills and right click

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Archmage at lvl10 cant run out of mana.Lvl3 briliance and elementals using blizzard from time to time-he's the best that can keep his mana endless.