Most powerful hero at lv 10

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I see many ppl supporting their opinions about NE's using BM.. and yet i have found no use for BM what so ever in many games.. perhaps UD.... =/ or have i seen them...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
legend you have not learned the way of the beastmaster do you dont know how good he is!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No he doesnt he's the perfect with NE so he doesnt suck. Just see how somebody is microing watch a top replay

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Blademaster. With his critical strike to have more damage, his mirror image to annoy people and his windwalk to get away after the mirror image is casted, plus he has more damage when he backstabs, and bladestorm is damn good if the enemy is ensnared or something

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well, i also think warden is good too lol, bcause she cna run fast and had good spells

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in fact the 3 are good the Blade master, beast master, and the blood mage....haha

btw i think the blood mage does his best effect on NE...usually on the tier 1 units.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage
No he doesnt he's the perfect with NE so he doesnt suck. Just see how somebody is microing watch a top replay
yes he is good but like i said, the moment the enemy gets to tier 2
BM is useless which is why i switch from water elementals to blizzard with my AM because WE becomes free XP for the enemy when they get dispel.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah thats a very good point...but a bear with 1200 hp would be quite hard to dispell and would probably drain lots of mana for their casters!!!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw top replays, no Beastmasters, instead i see warden

@uFOO: i never use Beastmaster because i wasnt playing war3 from 1.11~1.13 i think

One day i turn on war3 and i see 1.14b o_O

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
BM is useless which is why i switch from water elementals to blizzard with my AM because WE becomes free XP for the enemy when they get dispel.
I wouldnt use Blizz you know it sucks but not too much - you can kill casters and thats the only reason to choose it later only if there are caster and i know it will help me.

In case of WE every good player i play with dispells them and then whats the point to have them.Against NE thats what i mean , otherwsie why not. I think you really should use BM against NE as i told you WE are dispelled and then flame is better than bliz.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
BM is only good against UD these days. Back in 1.12 he was UNBEATABLE against UD because our dispel is so worthless. By the time we get it, the beastmaster already has stampede and is destroying our base.

But now, he is a lot more "killable". I don't have any problems with him anymore, but back in 1.12 he was a force to be reckoned with.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DL is the most powerful unit with infernal, or so the Undead God wills it to be. Aragorn ur nothing, undead master? your nothing more than my puppet.

v2.0
~Pan~

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
eh?