Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: It seems everyone forgot the fact that they can create their own side quests...

BoT:
Raphael: I have no wish to interfere with the Shadow Legion. If you wish, you may join us-

Old Man: Help! HELP!

Raphael: What the-

Old Man: Sir! Please, help an old man! Thieves have taken all that I have!

Raphael: WHAT?!

SIDE QUEST

OOC: New side quest. Do you wish to help the old man? Or forsake him? Remember, your actions affect your reputation.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The old man stumbles and falls to the ground. Ainar rushes to the old man's side and helps him up. What no one realizes is that he had a residue on one of his fingers that induces nearly the same effects as a Zone of Truth spell, centered on a single person. It affects the brain in such a way as the subject is incapable of lying for a short period. The Old man does not notice, thinking Ainar just has sweaty hands. Ainar only does this because he trusts no one and even the least powerful can disguise themselves in order to trick the righteous.*

Ainar: Tell me old man, who were these men, why did they steal from you?

ooc: i'm up for it, but later i think we have a quest that I can add in here, a modification of my Technological Dawn RPG i was going to be posting at a later date

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar's spider begins shorting out and it collapses. Ainar glances sharply to the left.*

Ainar: Magics! *sniffs the air* Druid... *touches the ground*...it has a weak aura... *pulls out a small device and throws it into the woods, a slight scream is heard, followed by a thud* Be right back.

*He runs into the forest and drags a paralyzed troll back with him. The troll is paralyzed, but can speak. Ainar has given this troll a dose of his trans-dermal truth serum as well.*

Ainar: Speak up, why were you sneaking up on us?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Wolfz primary side quest is finding his lost memory. He'll help with anything to find it, and that especially means keeping his reputation up.
BOT:
[color=sky blue]
Wolfz looks at the old man and then at the troll. He shrugs his shoulders in trying to figure out Ainar. Instead, he pulls the old man off to the side to discuss his situationl, and to focus his attention away from the troll.

Wolfz: Back to Ainar's original question, I will need information if I am to help you.[/color]

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: hmmm lots of stuff going on i guess for your group, i will join your group but i may not be able to stay long. I am expected to be given a higher rank soon, which involves a trial that can take 1 day to 1 month...
Raphael: Im sorry to telll you this but the first few days i will be keeping close watch on you, since you are a shadow servent, and fewa are trusted
Leron: of course... even members of our legion take a lot of precaution to each other

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: Yes...
Zacxko ( at the old man ): Where is your village? I will go and help you.
Old Man: *cough* Ugh, our village is north-west from here. *cough* *falls to the ground*
Zacxko: Argh... damn those theives!
Zacxko (thinking): I wonder why this troll is here... *looks at the troll*
Zacxko: Whos coming with me?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: hmmm i will fight, unless they are men of my own legion. But if they broke a law of the shadow legion, i will make sure they are punished...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Our protagonists (I won't say heroes, because who knows what deeds they've done?) proceed north-west to a ravage village, plundered and desecrated.*

Raphael:...

Wolfz: You don't show much emotion, do you?

Raphael: Your emotions will always give you away. However, they can be used to bluff. *Notices something.* A wounded girl. *Rushes over to her.* Are you okay?

*The girl is motionless, with an expression of pain on her face.*

Raphael: Kaurae iemaedieaeto phaelaenxsi!

*Two large balls of white energy form above the gril, swirling down in a double helix form, both of them going into her. Magically, her wounds are healed.*

Raphael: Who did this to you?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Before she can reply, horror still in her eyes, pieces of hot metal wiz past Raphael. He is suprised by their speed, though he doesn't show it. He looks back in the direction of the noise he heard to see Wolfz holding his cross...differently to say the least. He's holding some sort of trigger, and the cloth has been removed.

Wolfz: BANDITS!!

Raphael looks to see several bandits wounded, newly formed bullet holes in arms and/or legs of a few. Wolfz holds his gun, directing the barrel at the crooks.[/color]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Zirfaeng Alundaer Fithos!

*Shards of crystals, some red, white, yellow, blue, black, brown, green, and ice form in a circle around him.*

Raphael: Vinosaec Ta Haeszix!

*The shards fly forward, puncturing a few bandits, killing some, each of them unleashing a different element.*

OOC; Great time for me to intro my battle system. How does it work? Easy. Your character does one action, and then the enemy does one. Be reasonable when posting enemy actions. Oh, and haste lets you do four (4) actions in a row.

BoT:

*Some of the bandits dodge out of the way. There are about 6 left.*

Leader: Charge!

*3 of the bandits pull out guns or bows (2 guns, 1 ebony longbow) and give their allies support. 2 of the bandits draw out claymores and charge our protagonists, while the leader begins casting spells.*

Leader: Gatra Terra Erupta!

*Suddenly, the ground begins to rumble.*

Zacxko: Quake spell!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: damn AOL, screwed up my post

BOT:
*Ainar picks up several glass bottles, some brewer's yeast from his back, and several cupfuls of wine. He pours a mixture of wine and yeast into the bottles, stuffs a rag in the end, and tosses one to each of his allies.*

Ainar: Just Light and Chuck!

*Meanwhile the two bandits with guns fire upon Ainar. One pierces his shoulder while the other is deflected by his Helm of Magnetic Inversion. The Two with Claymores rush at Raphael, one swings and misses, while the other opens a small wound on his abdomen. Meanwhile the small spider jerkily walks around and tries to heal Ainar. All attempts to fire it's weapon fail, the magic in the area is taking its toll on it.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Skin wound.

*Raphael draws Demon's Wrath, a longsword forged by an arch daemon, and attacks the bandit that scratched him, lopping off a hand.*

Claymore bandit 1 (the one that hit me): AHH!

*The second claymore bandit commences to attack Glyph, giving him a small wound down his shoulder.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz sighs as he realizes he'll actually need to fight here. He glances at his staff atop his gun's cloak. He then slams his cross-shaped gun into the ground. He pushes a button and the "arm-bar" opens to reveal several dozen revolver-type guns.

Several of the ranged bandits shoot at the cross-shaped object that has just been planted in the ground. Their bullets and arrows bounce off the thick metal hide and make a light clanging noise.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar takes the two Molotov Cocktails he kept, light them, and chucks them, one at the leader, one at the two bandits with guns. They explode with flames as the two bandits with guns drop to the floor to extinguish the flames. The Leader has been heavily wounded and is trying to put out the flames, but is having a hard time of it.*

Ainar: Thats what ya get!

*The Bandit with the bow unleashes two arrows at Ainar, they only narrowly miss him*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: bah amatuer theives...*Leron disappears and reappears behind the leader and silently walks towards the leader*
,the leader hears Leron and turns around quickly*
Leron: someone hit him while i fight him

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz, staying behind what seems like a "perfect" sheild, pulls out two guns and fires them at the leader of the bandits. He empties both revolvers into the leader, injuring him severly, but Wolfz purposely aims not to kill.

In the mean time, a few more bullets clang off the cross-shaped weapon before Wolfz. The claymore toaters haven't thought to head toward Wolfz yet...[/color]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: I forgot to mention this, but you can intro new abilities so long as they aren't godmodding. and the <> signs stand for thought-speak (Animorphs).

BoT:

Raphael: Let's end this. Rupture Field!

*A field of shimmering rainbow colors appear around everyone in a battlefield.*

Raphael: <Friends, wish no one harm and thou shalt not be harmed...>

*Suddenly, the bandits (or rather, what's left of them) began to scream in agony. Their bodies begin to deform and mutate, some arms stretching out an extra 9 feet, while heads are shrunken, enlarged, or deformed. Then the badits' skins begin to split and tear, cutting through them like a 10 earthquake through the Earth's crust.*

Raphael: That leader is strong. He isn't dead yet.

Wolfz: Stop! PLease! Don't harm these men anymore! Can't you see that they've gone through enough? Do we really need to kill? Or are you so blood thirsty that you just wish to maim and deform?

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
*Zacxko takes out his sword, (forgot what its called) and runs up to a bandit with a claymore and slashes him from behind, the bandit gets slashed from behind, suprised and falls down to the ground but still alive. The other bandit with a claymore then looks at Zacxko and begins swinging his sword wildly at the loss of his friend. Zacxko blocks the first attack but missed and gets a cut on the leg*
Zacxko: AgH! Owh!! Argh.. you'll pay! *swings hard and hits the Claymore, sending it flying away*
Bandit 2: Wh..! *realizes that he has no weapon* *retreats*
Zacxko: Hah!
Zacxko: *takes out sword, ( forgot what its called )* *walks u

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Stop, Zacxko. We don't wish to kill.

Wolfz: Thank you, Raphael.

Raphael: Thank yourself. You are the one that can keep any from violence.