Kingdom of Evers'ilance

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: Ill hol d this one down.*leron wraps his arm around the leaders head ready to break the neck if anyone of the bvandits decides to resist
Leron: just sya the word and he's dead...

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: No, Raphael told us not to kill anyone, lets go and see if there are more bandits around the city.
Leron: Okay *lets go*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The spider walks around healing the minor wounds of the party members while ainar sits happily, mixing up some sort of potion or salve*

Ainar: Oooh, need some witchbane...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz hands Ainar a small pouch. Ainar looks inside, and is estatic to find many herbs and other such items he needs. He smiles and nods before continuing. Wolfz plops on the ground and watches as the guns he put back in their "sleeves" glow and replenish their stock of bullets.[/color]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Let them go. I shall stay and... interrogate our... friends.

Leader: NOooO.

Wolfz: Raphael... they're still... deformed.

Raphael: Hmm... so he has a 2 inch stub for his left hand, a 9 foot long right leg, 1 eye on his hand, and no nose. So what?

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: Isnt that a bit strange?
Raphael: No..
Zacxko: Okay, lets .. continue? Where shall we go now? I wonder where that old man is. Did we save the village?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar looks up for a moment*

Ainar: Do you think i could take one of the deformed ones and perform tests on him? I'll keep him well sedated, and eventually warp his brain so he becomes a well rounded adjusted member of society, excpet for his horrid ******d appearance. But his state would give me an excellent chance to study the effects of magical deformities and technological solutions. *he rambles on for a bit explaining things scientifically*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Right... Where's the hideout?

Leader: SSSsssSOOooOtthH...

Raphael: South? South where?

Leader: BeeeEHHhhIIiNNddd ttHHeE TTttRRrrEeEE... AAAIAIIIAIAIII!

Raphael: Ainar! Sedate him! NOW.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar rushes forward with a small vial and a syringe. Ainar injects a fair portion into the Leader. The Leader immediately falls limp, all muscles relaxed, most of the nerves in his body disabled. His heart is obviously still beating and he is still able to breathe.*

Ainar: He should be out for at least a couple days...if he doesn't die...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: hmmm south... i wonder how far south. Not to many miles from here there is a large tree that i have been to. It provides a hundred feet of shade. He could have been talking about that tree.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Not far, I can see it.

Zacxko: Wha?... You can see it? From here?

Raphael: A tree that big isn't that hard to see. It just looks like a pile of feces, because of the black leaves.

Zacxko: Oh, so that's what it was...

A few minutes later...

Zacxko: Her we-

*Suddenly, a hail of arrows fly out from many directions, all aimed at our protagonists.*

Raphael: Snipers. Zacxko, find a way to open the tree, our find an entrance near it. MOVE! We'll provide cover!

*Raphael draws out his Griffin Archer's War Longbow, the one that belonged Averski, the Lady of the Bow. This bow is said to have legendary powers that only one of Griffin kind (Griffin Warrior, Archer, Mage, Spellbinder, Nightblade, etc.) can unleash.)

Raphael: Fly true, my arrows. *Nocks an ebony arrow onto bow.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar takes out a set of some wierd glasses and puts them on. He scans the area and pulls out several small grenades labeled "Hallucinatory Grenade." He then pulls Zackxo back and injects him with a dark viscouse liquid*

Ainar: When i start firing these things, those guys will start firing at whatever they see, or think they see. Just stay low and don't make any sudden movements.

*Ainar releases Zackxo and pulls out a large gun-like device, loads several grenades, and begins firing them into the surrounding area. Large clouds begins rising as coughing and confused yelling start up Within moments, the snipers are firing in every direction, except towards the protagonists, thinking they are a brick wall*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Good. Let's find that entrance. I'll... subdue these bandits. Avikoh sinisatraa fiiasx!

*The bandits seem to slow down, as if they're getting tired. Then, they just collapsed.*

Raphael: They won't be getting up for a while.

Wolfz: What'd you do?

Raphael: Drained all their stamina, so they're very tired.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: ill check them all, and if you dont mind ill be looting them*Leron Winks, and then he disappears and reappeas near the collapsed snipers*
Zacxko:hahaha
Leron: just yell if you need help*Leron all of a sudden bends over real quickly as if he was excited about something* ooooh poison...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz sighs before he taps his staff, seemingly randomly, upon the tree. He finds a hollow rather quickly, and motions his staff over it. Soon, a faint aura surrounds the staff's head as he searches for a knob or something to open the door. The light begins to pulsate, pulling toward an opening mechanism...he hopes.[/color]

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leron: Hehe somevery nice knives, and i found some Feraroot If you need it Tac. Somewhat of a poisonous herb... but it is a great fire starter. So tell me if you need it for any of your umm... unique mechs. But the poison is all mine...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: See anything, Wolfz?

Wolfz: Might be an opening mechanism here.

Raphael: Fine. Let me find salvage some things first.

OOC: Right now everyone is at level 10. I have my own leveling system, so don't bother me about it...

LEVELING AND REWARDS

Raphael: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP (10100 GP) +1 leather jacket +1 longbow
Wolfz: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +1 longbow +1 leather pants =1 claymore
Ainar: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +1 pistol
Zacxko: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +1 longbow +1 claymore
Leron: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +2 knives +1 Fera Root
Vox: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +1 Longbow
Nero: +100 EXP (100/5000) +100 GP +1 meat +1 Longbow

If I missed anyone, PM me. And can someone total up everyone's GP total? I'm busy, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
gold:
Ainar: 28813
Wolfz: 10100
Raphael: 10100 (as you said)
Zackxo: 8850

*assuming, cause they didn't buy anything, to my knowledge*

Leron: 10100
Vox: 10100
Nero: 10100

BOT:
*Ainar carefully inspects the pistol, polishing it and closely inspecting it. After a while he pulls out a small cylindrical device and affixes it to the end. He fires a round at the tree, absolutely no sound can be heard from the pistol except when the chamber turns to the next bullet.*

Ainar: Ah, nice and silent...