Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: ... Wow.

Sorry about not posting much, my finals (well, Math finals) are coming up (plus I have a damn French project/presentation...). That, and a loss of a good friend...

BoT:

*The Final Warrior stood, head bowed.*

Final Warrior: Quick... time is of the greatest importance.

EDIT: OOC:

1500 posts. W00tness.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Sorry Tac, i realized that i was God Modding like half way through our argument but i am just too much of a hot head to quit, sorry. Okay so then, lets get back.

IC:

"Igor looked at the goo one more time."

Igor: This seems to have the same devouring qualities as the Great Unknown but a different aura. Its not from the same source, not that i ever thought it could be. Ainar is not from the Great Unknown, he is irrational but not driven by instinct, this creation of his must be dealed with like something from this or parallel reality.

"He grinned"

Igor: Now that i finished talking to myself, i think i should start doing something about this...hmm, lets try something simple at first to reveal its true nature.

"Igor thought for a second"

Igor: Oh yes! The elements, lets see how it responds to each one of them...i should keep records for further refence. Alonzo!

"A red colored Efrite poped out of the thin air. His upper body was a human one, exept much smaller inside and with red skin, his perfectly round shaped, bald skull had two red horns, instead of legs he had a tail made of orange flames which was hovering a few inches above the ground, yet producing no heat."

Alonzo: Yes, master?

Igor: I want you to use your inborn sensitivity to the vibrations of the astral to tell me how this thing's essense will respond to each attack i make on it.

"Alonzo's face expressed great amounts of concentration, he looked not directly at the goo but few meters above it."

Alonzo: I am ready , master.

Igor: Good then...lets start with fire....

"Igor raised the plam of his right hand and an eliptic fireball about the size of a watermellon flew out of it and hit the goo. Alonzo's eyes started glowing dark red, his intense glaze was drilling the space above the goo."

OOC: Your move Tacitus.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Heh, arguing is fun! ^_^))

As the fireball neared the goo the air around the puddle seemed to darken aslight was drawn in with increasing intensity. The first moment the Fireball touched the goo it was consumed, erradicated as if it had never been brought into being. The puddle seemed to grow slightly in size. A similar result would occur from lightning, sonic, acid, and cold elemental energies as well.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"After witnessing the fireball disappear Igor repeated the process with a variety of other elemental and non elemental attack spells. He then turned to Alonzo."

Igor: So what did you see?

Alonzo: I saw striking similarity between the reactions of the Great Unknown and this substance, its astral representation absorbs magical energy while its physical representation consumes any physical matter it comes in contact with.

Igor: Well then this makes it easy, until we figure out whats going on we contain it the same way we contain the Great Unknown.

Alonzo: But master, do you think you have enough power to hold the spell for a long time in this form?

Igor: Of course i do, this staff allows me to take energy right out of the upper plane, without any fancy rituals or other such things, it'll be fine. Plus there is always power of the dead, i used to be a necromancer in my previous life, i can channel it as well.

Alonzo: Will you require my help master?

Igor: No i've been doing this for millenia, there is no problem, go report what we already found to the others.

Alonzo: As you wish master.

"Alonzo bowed his head and dissapeared in a flash of light"

Igor: Now that he's gone...

"Igor put stuck his staff in the ground and put the palms of his hands directly behind the silver ball on top of the staff. He looked at the others."

Igor: This might be interesting for all of you, this is how higher magics work. I am going to borrow power from the higher plane, the place there i came from, there are oceans of it just floating around in space. Mortal mages usually need to do rituals that take months if not years to gain small portions of that power, i posses a staff that will act as an open window, i will use it to get the needed power in an instant. There are other sources, most mortal mages use, you can take power from the elements, from some godly being, even from death, but that energy will be altered, less efficient. I am taking pure, magical energy, this is the stuff the astral is made off, this is the stuff that makes up the bonds that connect star dust particles making the very physical existance possible.

"As Igor talked the silver ball began to glow, small streaks of light jumped out of it and into Igor's hands, after few minutes Igor pointed both his hands at the goo."

Igor: Now i will make a spell that will keep this thing from spreading. This is the same way we do it with the Great Unknown, nothing can stop it, atleast nothing we know off. It will consume any matter and energy, the only way to stop it is to give it more food then it can handle at one time. I will bend reality, creating a barrier between the goo and the rest of the world. The barrier will only appear few feet thick, but actually there will be billions of light years between one side of it and the other. I just have to increase the angle at which reality bends around physical particles and twist it in this place creating loads of empty space which i then have to fill with some kind of material, i'll choose rocks. The goo will consume the matter, start growing, but it will never overcome the barrier as long as i keep increasing the space and filling it with matter. It will never consume this world. This takes power, but fortunately for all of us, i have it. And so......

"Igor clapped his hands nothing seemed to have happened"

Igor: Its done, this should keep it occupied as long as i keep holding the spell up, the problem is that i also have to deal with the threat of the Great Unknown, we need to figure something out....fast.

"Igor stood perfectly motionless."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((See, playing along gives such great opporunities. ^_^))

Within the barrier any matter touched by the puddle of goo vanished from existance, quickly shrinking the ooze to little more than, well, nothing. The goo indeed had similar properties to the Great Unknown, but seemed to have been altered on a fundamental level. In terms of science one could say the two are entities evolved from the same idea, or possibly (and correctly) two different ideas that evolved to become similar, convergent evolution. Only the ooze left behind seems to be of a much weaker strain, built for this realm and existance as nonexistance.

((the terms entity and evolve are used rther loosely because I can't define Kuz's own ideas))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Alonzo appeared from the thin air again, in his head he heard Igor's voice."

Igor: What did the others say?

Alonzo: They haven't given me an answer, master. The Unknown has broken through on over a hundred worlds, they are trying to stop the leak, so far unsuccessfully.

Igor: Oh great! This calls for response from Orlangur, any word from him?

Alonzo: No, not yet master. It seems the spirit of knowledge remains neutral.

Igor: Just like he always does, and then always shows up then the job is done to give his "where do we go from here" speech. Can't blame he though, as long as he doesn't pick sides he is truly immortal, he will even be able to survive the Great Unknown. Well, i'll need you to go to my kingdom on this planet and rally up an army for me, we gonna need more then just a few people to fight the beasts of the Unknown.

"Alonzo bowed his head and dissapeared in a flash of light, a second later a man emerged on the same spot, he had red eyes, and red hair, his skin was white with a tint of orange."

Igor: You could have done a better job on your human form...but it doesn't matter right now....okay i want you to give this pergament to however is in charge in my kingdom, tell them to start moving forces as fast as possible, every second counts, the collision will occur in the northeastern part of Kingdom of Ever'ilance. Just a few miles west of Anguda mountain range on our side of the border. Go now.

"Alonzo vanished. Igor looked at FW and spoke out loud."

Igor: Final Warrior i'll need you to mobilize your troops, i have already sent Alonzo to mobilize mine. Excuse me for not asking you for permission but my armies will enter your territory, i hope you don't mind. Anyways, you all should go to Ever'ilance and start preparing the troops. I'll stay here and try to figure something out...

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Lol, sorry I didnt post much, theres GW, Tibia, my pool, etc.
Btw, im a Tech/Mage. EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW, WRITER'S BLOCK!

BoT: Christopher: I shall go with you, Igor. As you must already know, I am Christopher, The Tech Mage.*Christopher looks down." I'm sorry Ainar was hostile to me we could..... *Christopher trailed off*

OOC: OMFG, I CAN'T WRITE IT'S LIKE I CAN'T EVEN THINK.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior closed his eyes, thinking for a moment, that, to him, lasted a lifetime.*

Final Warrior: An army, you wished? A single, gigantic entity composed of a multitude of individuals, each one with a different life, destiny, path? No, they are too valuable to waste...

Igor: What?

Final Warrior: And besides, they are too... naive. No, I have something much better. It was to be my... ace in the hole. No, I shall call upon that which I was destined to command in the war against Apocalypse. Sinchildren come to me... Death watches, the Sinner walks. The Demonchild and Angelkin will call theirs.

*A single voice responded, although it sounded closer to a chorus of a million beings.*

You have called us, and we shall answer. Death sees the Sinner move. The Demonchild and Angelkin have waken long before.

*A shadow of a smile flickered across the Final Warrior's face.*

Final Warrior: My brothers were always faster than me in mustering armies...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: Very well then, but you must go, the collision will not happen here, i am sure that by now you can sense the location. I'll join you soon after...i think i figured out how to keep this thing trapped without me having to stand here. You all should hurry and go with FW, i got work to do.

"Igor's staff flew out of his hands and started moving around the area, drawing complecated runes and magic circles around the barrier, with streaks of blue light, both in the air and on the ground."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior gave a little sigh, as though giving ito to something, and he winked out of existence. Those that are sensitive to the arcane feel as though a gigantic tidal wave is about to crash, a gut feeling as though something bad were to happen in the near future, quickly replaced by an... emptiness.*