Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: I take it we are done? Then let us go.

Zacxko: Question. How are getting there?

Final Warrior: You mean to each different stop on each different caravan trail? Easy. We ride.

Zacxko: Ride what?

Final Warrior: I'd prefer to ride unicorn, dragon, phoenix, or griffin, but to get each stop, we must take caravans. Come, we shall go. I tak thy leave, Weaver.

Weaver: Goodbye, and may Fate ride with thee.

*The group arrives at a commoner's house.*

Final Warrior: Open thy door and adnit us!

Person: Identify thyself!

Final Warrior: The Final Warrior, Ainar the Tech Warrior, Glyph the Monk Warrior, Zacxko the Ace Warrior, and Wolfz the Holy Warrior!

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Did you forget Vox or something?
BOT:
Zacxko: Final Warrior, are we riding with this man?
Zacxko: Why are we asking him for something?
Zacxko: A caravan?

OOC: I cant write much cuz i dont know much lol....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Oops. I did forget Vox... sorry.

BoT:

Final Warrior: Yes, we are asking him for a ride with his caravans. he owns a small company. But he thinks that we are going by the King's decree. He thinks that the King is worried about his caravans. And in truth, we are, and he is.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Ic... Lol. Uhh what I dont get this....
BOT ( not perfect, i dunno whats going on lol ):
Zacxko: Very well. Lets go..
OOC: Sorry for short post, Im not sure what to do.. And I dont really like controlling other members' characters lol.

SORRY FOR SPAM! REALLY!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: We depart

Man: Yesh, yesh, we's be leevin perty city, yar?

*Out on the road... doo dah dah dee doo doo dah dee...*

Driver: Ser, we's stops here. Rests for dee noight. Travels in a dee.

Final Warrior: Fine.

*Our protagonists get off the caravan.*

OOC: Okay, wander around or whatever, I'll post a shop soon... once I have enough time to actually think (which is in about 2 days...)!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Well, I'm going for a walk. See if I can find some things to make healing salves with and whatnot. damn, i wish I had purchased an electrical harness, i found a scematic in my pack for electro-armor.

*He heads out away from the caravan to find whatever he can to make his many different types of healing salves and whatnot.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz sits, meditating. He thinks upon his dreams, and the strange events that seem to be catapulting him forward. He hears the distinct clammering of this Chain-Ring. It's almost like a shackle, but one that enhances rather than hinders. He simply sits and things. I guess they'll see me fight soon enough.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Okay.. What the heck? My post got screwed... Its supposed to be back like 2 posts back... Grr....
BOT:
Zacxko: Final Warrior, do you want to explore?
Final Warrior: No thanks.
Zacxko: Ok.. Bye all. Ill be back by supper. *starts walking away*
Zacxko: Ah.. The nice fresh air... *sits down*
Zacxko: Huh? Whats that!? *looks at black figure*
Zacxko: Hey you there! Who are you?
???: ...
Zacxko ( thinking ): !? Better hurry to camp... This guy is weird... Can't trust him.. *looks at him*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Vox: Hey Final Warrior, where are you going?

Final Warrior: The Sanction.

Vox: The Sanction?

Final Warrior: Yes.

* A few hours pass. Later on, a wierd man is seen nearby the caravans.*

Zacxko: Who are you?!

???: You know me.

*The stranger is dressed in a tight shiny leather T-shirt and beat-up old leather pants. Over his eyes are dark sunglasses, and on his hands are leather gloves that go half way up his forearm, with straps on the middle and ends. He is wearing dark boots, made of a material like leather, but much more togher. Across his chest and back are two straps making an X shape over his chest. On the front of these straps are various daggers and knives. His belt is done the same way. Hooked on the back of the straps are longswords, one on each strap, and 2 more longswords hang from his belt. His hair is black around the uneven spilt down the middle and silver with golden dyed tips and streaks.*

Zacxko: Give me a name.

???: Raphael Griffinhart.

Zacxko: Don't know you.

*Glyph approaches.*

Glyph: But I know you, Final Warrior.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:This is my character, and Final Warrior OKed me
Name: Leron
Race: Human
Class: Shadow Servent- Blademaster and mage slayer
Sex: Male
Allignment: Nuetral
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: Near 150
Appearance: little of his skin shows because he always has a dark cloak on,but he is slightly tan from the parts that you can see(some of face, hands and sometimes arms)(wheres all black and dark green,except for his red Amulet)
Equipment: Amulet which gives his sword an attack that slowly makes a soul his(can be healed by mostly all paladins), one Handed Sword(very light)that is called Lights Tormentor ( it is pure black but odly enough reflects a great amount of light which makes it look shiny), Black Cloak which gives him the ability to blend in to anything as long as he stays still for 30 seconds, has light ordinary armor under his cloak, and has bracers used for blocking if he loses his sword.
Abilities:
Shadow Walk: can only use 5 times a day. where you can teleport to any place that has a shadow but you must know what this place looks like.
Backfire: Sometimes can send a spell back at a caster.
Fire/Ice Immune: Immune to fire and ice
Sleight Of Hand: excellent theif and can easily slip poison into any drink
Suspicion: Can sense when some one is trying to trick him

History: Once a pupil of Eshmar a Paldain of the high council, he was thought to become the greatest blademaster among the paladins once he graduated from Ilamel a training facility for paladins. He was very curious and often took walks through the building, and often dared enter areas forbidden to pupils.(he did this for the thrill of excitement) One day he was taking a walk when he recognized a teacher at Ilamel, he thought to say hello but then realized he was in a forbidden garden(only allowed to full paladins and nobles), so he jumped into a bush and hid. Leron over heard Ilamel saying to his fellow teacher that he had hired a man to assanate a noble family, Ilamel then said that his plan was to find the person he hired and then kill him. (this would make Ilamel look like a hero because he killed the murderer, though the paladins were considered people of the light, many people did not know that many of them were power hungry)
Leron continued to hide until Ilamel spotted an high inside the bush and yelled, whoever is in there get out or you will be killed, so Leron stepped out. Ilamel told him that if he told anyone what he had heard that Ilamel would kill all who he loves. So Leron kept silent for a few days, but he couldn't take it anymore so he told his personel teacher Eshmar, Eshmar didn't believe him and went off to tell Ilamel what an imagination Leron had. Later that evening Ilamel learned that his only love Melyana his girlfriend for the past 3 years was killed. He wept all night until a note was slipped under his door, It said "tell anyone else and your mother will be next" Leron knew this was Ilamel and bcame so angry that he picked up his sword and ran through the halls towards Ilamels large apartment, Leron rushed in with his sword in his hand and stabbed Ilamel in his chest and then ran of weeping.

HIstory Part II: after 4 years of wandering through the lands he met a Shadow Servent who after one year had taught him all of the Shadow Legion, they were nuetral assasins/fighters who lived only for revenge and despised mostly all nobles for there wealthiness. He studied under this nameless Shadow Servent for 3 more years and then he was given his first mission, he was to assainate a major leader of the paladins, he did this without a second thought because this man worked with Ilamel. He simply used his shadow walk ability and killed the man while he slept.
For this assaination he was given a red amulet that would slowly make a soul become his whenever he attacks someone (takes a few weeks to work on people who are strong in the mind and soul, doesnt work on paladins).
History PartIII: He has completed 87 assasinations that were nearly flawless and is known for his skill in leader ship and fighting on the battle field. He weeps every night for the death of his love Melyana and sometimes considers leaving the Shadow Legion because he knows she would never approve of it. Though many people in the Shadow Legion have decided to become evil he still sticks pure nuetral and kills all who harm him. He wishes to become an angel if the light could ever forgive him for his sins just so he can be with his lvoe Melyana. He has even considered changing his name and joining the warriors of the light, but he knows that he cant leave the people who brought him in when no one would. So he stays in the shadow legion and has taken a vow to destroy all who are power hungry or pure evil, unless they are within his own legion.
BOT:*A noise is made in the bushes near the caravan, WOlfz goes to invvestigate*
Wolfz: whos in there?*wolfz barely sees a person draped in dark clothes, a red amulet gave the man away*
Wolfz: You show your face*the dives into another bush and when Wolfz checks it out the man isnt there*
Zacxco: what was it?
Wolfz: some man, i couldnt see his face though...Keep on the look out tonight.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Btw.. its K.O.'ed lol.. and I dont really understand this .. ah!

BOT:
Zacxko: Ok.
Zacxko: Wolfz.. Im wondering where everyone is.. this is seeming strange.
Wolfz: Yes..

OOC: sorry for short post, Im no really understanding whats happening.....
Ok.. so is it like this???

Final Warrior goes to Sanction.
Glyph dies from Final Warrior. ( how? )
Glyph is talking to me or final warrior in final warrior's post?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Glyph is Final Warrior, if I'm not mistaken.
BOT:
[color=sky blue]
Wolfz returns to his mediation. He looks deep, and sees his new allies coming. He sees a fight. He sees the danger he has come to expect. He quickly opens his eyes and walks toward his cross-shaped weapon. He stands there, hand hovering just an inche above the crossbars. He let's out a sigh in thought. He then speaks. It's not so much for the others as it is for himself.

Wolfz: Don't worry.[/color]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Glyph isn't the Final Warrior. If you read the entire story, then you'd know that Raphael Griffinhart is the Final Warrior.

BoT:
Zacxko: What happened to you?

Final Warrior: The Sanction changes all. Death to Life, Life to Death, Love to Hatred, Hatred to Love, Greed to Charity, Charity to Greed. The Sanction twists all, for good or bad. Death of Evil spawns Life of Good. Death of Good spawns Life of Evil. Do you want me to take you there? You may not be accepted, for if one is too strong in one virtue, than they cannot change you totally... like me.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Why did I say "Glyph"? I meant Rapheal... Baka!!
BOT:
[color=sky blue]
Wolfz looks at Final Warrior for a second. He then looks back at his cross, his burden. What does he carry? That's something he can't answer sometimes. He then looks at Final Warrior before letting out a sigh before he speaks.

Wolfz: Interesting place. I'm not interested, however.[/color]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Right now, just call me Raphael...

BoT:
Raphael: No, you wouldn't be interested... anyone else?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Raphael: why is it that i sence something...*puts his hand into a bush and pulls out a dark clad man*
???: Get off me you filthy...
Raphael: Do i know you?* the dark clad man dissapears form sight*
Raphael: hmmm a Shadow Warrior, i wonder what he was doing here
Zacxko: he may be here to assasinate one of us...
Raphael: no, had he wanted to kill one of us he would have already tried. He is probably just curious

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar walks past, his arms filled with herbs and many forms of plantlife. He doesn't seem to notice everybody else.*

Ainar: A little of Phylum A, a little of Phylum B, combine to make species Z. *Starts signing something about plants, very badly [i won't subject you to the god-awful lyrics i found...]* Wait, where did I put that flow disrupter...or my witchbane for that matter...and not to mention that reanimator, took nearly a year to make that damn thing...

*He wanders past, picking up weeds, chewing on the roots a bit, discarding some, keeping others*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Eh? Ainar... I found something that you may want.

*Suddenly, as if he just noticed everyone, Ainar looks around with a mad look in his eyes.*

Ainar: What?! What? Eh? Oh...

Raphael *under breath*: Never thought the Tech Warrior would be eccentric... *normal talking* Here. Found an anti-matter spacial disruptor...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar takes the technological weapon, shrugs and places it in an odd pack on his back. He then walks off for a bit, sits down, and ignores the others. He then pulls out a small coil of wire, some loose wire, and his repeater rifle. With insane speed, he takes apart his rifle, attatches a few wires here and there, mounts the coil around the barrel, attatches a silencer to the end of the barrel, and re-assembles the rifle. Ainar flicks a small switch and the rifle begins to hum. He turns, blows on an odd whistle, spots a bird that flies off and takes it down with a loud roar from the rifle, the bird, meanwhile, seems to explode.*

Ainar: Hmm, seems a bit loud, even with the silencer. Good effect, high damage...*he puts the rifle away* Lets see... *pulls off the pack and rumages through it.* Frhuger Device, no...silenced pistol, no... healing shirt, no, doesn't work right yet...ah, here we are, my spider.

*He pulls out the large mechanical spider and a small metal ball with a small rod coming out from the bottom with rings encircling the rod [total length: about 1 foot, spider is like as long as an average arm, excluding legs] He tinkers with the small metal object for a while before putting it away and activating his spider*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Raphael hears something behind him, he turns around and grabs the dark-clad man*
Raphael: Would you please stop sneaking around?
???: Only if you leave this area?
Raphael:*lets out a small chuckle* And why should i do that?
???: You are in the territory of the Shadow Legion and unless you have an excuse...
Raphael: Iw as sent by the king
???: the king holds now power in this area.
Raphael: Do you know who i am?
???: *gulp* yes i do, that is why i havent tried to kill you yet, no chance of suceeding.
Raphael: it seems you know much about me, but i dont even know who you are. What is your name?
???: My name is Leron, i am a Shadow Servent. *Ainar looks up from his mechanics as if just noticing the conversation*
Ainar: i met a Shadow Servent once, they are not to be trusted, good fighter though...
Leron: hah...