• Simpleforces CS/LF Zon

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u gotta be joking. i don't see how u can kill me... mind telling me how its possible? ur bone spirit does 1.5k lol thats like 200 dmg, i have over 2k life. and if u put resist gear ull only have 85% lite and ur skills will drop so that will be like 1k then lol

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Ok, that's 200 damage constantly. How will you be able to kill me if you can't get to me? I'll just slap on a Wizardspike and stay out of your range.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres no need for u to be in my range, it takes one click and all i have to do is hold click...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You'll be running, though. During that time, I can cast a BS and a Bone Prison, then you're stuck. I'll cast Decrepify on you and just Bone Spirit you to death, because you'll be too slow to catch me. Duh.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres a item called enigma in the game... anyways 1 cs will cancel all that

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You said you'd be using Venomward, right? And BS is auto-aiming, you know that, right? So I'll just stay off your screen. And, you won't have enough FCR and probably just enough mana for liek 10-15 tele's so if you don't get near me in your first few tele's, gg.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres no reason for me to run, and if u auto ain it makes it easy for me to hit u, cuz u will do like 200 dmg each spirit

ya maybe i will use venom, maybe i will just use 2 carrion and treks...maybe
gg that

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
which post, this is interesting,

someone said somthing about ebaying? lol? i don't think i would waste money on ebay?
infact, like most everyone here i dL'd Diablo and stole the cdkey. why would i ebay a guardian angel and ss and stuff? oh and about the bugged, it would be smart for kao to get a storm circlet, i use imp brow and thats the only bugged/duped i will use.

whats this about open?
if u want to come to nonladder for the time being i could trust u with a nigma and crap but then u would have no anni/charms etc
theres no reason for me to run, and if u auto ain it makes it easy for me to hit u, cuz u will do like 200 dmg each spirit

ya maybe i will use venom, maybe i will just use 2 carrion and treks...maybe
gg that
Please note, Spirit is Magic damage, and when it says 1500 on screen, it deals more than 200 on each char, and when your hit with bonespirit, you should expect around 4 more that will hit you in micro second with high FCR.

Im gonna love to see that screen shot.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4 more will hit me? i think thats exagerateed, maybe ill equip enigma and just tele away, cant say what ill do right now

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You aren't getting it. Spirits will follow you indefinately or until something odd happens. If you start Tele'ing away, ill just follow you, cast a few more, and wait for you to run out of mana. Then you're ****ed. And if you use mana pots, I get to also.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
use mana pots? since when was there a rule against using them? i use them all the time.
im not running, u are remember

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You just said you'd tele away. I'd be tele'ing after you. And even if my BS's did 15 damage to you, you'd still die because you wouldn't be melee with me. You don't get that, do you? You will never come CLOSE to me to use CS. LF dmg is puny, and you wil rarely ever hit me.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
melee cs? no if u got tgods cs is usless, LF will knock ur life in 1 third each time :)
ive tested it :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You've tested LF against what? A character with -100 Lightning Resist that just stood there? And LF won't knock my life by 1/3 with max resist + Absorb.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no a char that had tgods and enough lite resist (160 shield coh..) 15% dmg is a lot more than u think

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Add in 75 to that, and a Blackhorns, and possibly a 4ort Armor.

So let's 'assume' we are dueling. How/what would you try to do? I'm curious, because 99% of ALL CS zons are the exact same, no matter what.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would say this, u just lost all ur + skills and do 1 dmg, and unless u got 95 resist u cna't do anything, black horn and tgods is good for cs not lf

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Remember, this is all assuming that you can even hit me. If need be, I'll put on Wiz and just be a tele-whore and spam bone Spirit. That's a guaranteed victory, no way around it. Also, Decrepify and Clay golem help.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Break out the baby powder, cause someone gonna get slapped like a ho. Simple, if you had any clue you would just shut up and admit defeat. How are you gonna block something magical, thats seeking? Not to mention the damage from poison which will bring 2k life to 1 single point.

Just curious what stradegy, would you have vs, spirit, nova, and a bone wall around you. You can't move your one point away from death and theirs a spirit barreling down on you .......... lol I bet you would say, you'll see. LOOSER!!!!!!!

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not just gonna sit there for him to hit me you losers, its not like im disabled and can't click a mouse.
heres a tip for all u, y doesn't he just get pnb necro? huh?