Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Simpleforces CS/LF Zon

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
i happen to duel more nova necros yesterday, 2 in 2 different games. one decide to act cool and put on tgods. OWNED, 85 resist won't help. thta 15% left will own u like every one else. lower resist lol, my resist is still 95++. its so sad once they get hit and lose half their life. ur bone spear/spirit sucks. usaid it does only 1.5k.
i was planning to make a nova necro but after i saw more of them, ew...
Maybe their's didnt do 1.5k like Kao's. Why are you being ignorant?

I should write comparative essay about this, LOLOLOMFGOFOOTTOTWJWET!!!

btw

boneprison... Bone Prison... BONE PRISON.... *~*BONE PRISON*~*

wasted :(

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
We're both on east, but I Quite (for those of you that know), and am willing to make a character on Open (a completly legit character, mind you) if he's willing to do the same. That way we can duel and people can be there from different realms. We'd have to get someone to make the characters (so that you all know they are legit) and have people there checking the gear and charms to make sure it's 100% legit.

rehab_reject

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not buggin in but ive read this whole aregument thing and if ur looking for someone who makes open legit charc (according to ur last post) ill do. thats if u wish to do it. if not ill just sit back and wait this thing till the season ends to see this go down. so if u want a legit open charc built by ur specifications then tell me.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well I can make my own, but I don't know about Simpleforce. And we'd have to makre sure there are no non visible effects.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
We could just have a person whom we both Trust (like a mod or someone that knows how to use an editor) make the characters, no skills or stats used. Then we could build our character to however we need with the gear that we choose, and duel with others (up to 6) watching. Reserve your seats now!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
5 Spots left. We have to set a date/time to have the characters ready and checked. I'll build mine tomorrow. Someone else (whom we both trust) can look over the character, rename it, and send it back to us, or make all the gear and give it to us in-game.

Reaction score
I gotta see this, reserve me a seat

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
Simpleforce thinks hes the shit .. but ive played on USEast ladder with Kao several times, and he is a very strategic dueler. He builds his chars 100% right and simpleforce has no chance ... hes all talk and doesnt have shit on Kao.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
hmmm.. kao u better get some bugged ... gear cuz simpleforce is bugged to the max ..... just to make it fair ... u get bugs to :p

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
When? What Realm?

Anyone want to make paypal bets on who's going to win? ROFL....

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sam_the_man said:
Simpleforce thinks hes the shit .. but ive played on USEast ladder with Kao several times, and he is a very strategic dueler. He builds his chars 100% right and simpleforce has no chance ... hes all talk and doesnt have shit on Kao.
well y do u think all of play for? lvling up or something? no, we play to kill.
strategy? there is no strategy in a action/rpg. warcraft is strategy

20kFB40kM said:
When? What Realm?

Anyone want to make paypal bets on who's going to win? ROFL....
east nonladder, as soon as ladder is over, whisper me *simpleforce

lol lets get all 6 ppl in the game!!
and then after i kill kao it can be 2vs me then 3vs me until i lose

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
well y do u think all of play for? lvling up or something? no, we play to kill.
strategy? there is no strategy in a action/rpg. warcraft is strategy

east nonladder, as soon as ladder is over, whisper me *simpleforce

lol lets get all 6 ppl in the game!!
and then after i kill kao it can be 2vs me then 3vs me until i lose
I laughed when I saw that.

btw

N_ said:
Maybe their's didnt do 1.5k like Kao's. Why are you being ignorant?

I should write comparative essay about this, LOLOLOMFGOFOOTTOTWJWET!!!

btw

boneprison... Bone Prison... BONE PRISON.... *~*BONE PRISON*~*

wasted :(
I mean, really, no offence Simpleforce (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood), Im sure you got some godlys since you are going around forums asking ppl to duel you so that you can pwn, or some ebayed stuff, with overpayed lvl 99 jav zon, but you're still gonna have hard time beating Kao's necro.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I love friends here ;) On another note, Simpleforce, read my recent posts about Open Dueling and having a person that we both trust make the items.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
which post, this is interesting,

someone said somthing about ebaying? lol? i don't think i would waste money on ebay?
infact, like most everyone here i dL'd Diablo and stole the cdkey. why would i ebay a guardian angel and ss and stuff? oh and about the bugged, it would be smart for kao to get a storm circlet, i use imp brow and thats the only bugged/duped i will use.

whats this about open?
if u want to come to nonladder for the time being i could trust u with a nigma and crap but then u would have no anni/charms etc

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I just need the gear to duel you, charms aren't needed as much because Gally shouldn't have deleted my character. And what will they say when I post a screenshot saying You killed me once and I killed you 4-5 times?