• Kao's Novanecro

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Simpleforces CS/LF Zon

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Wildfire, do you know about the skill called Bone Spirit? What about Teleport?

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
LOL I bet, like most zons he will stand still. Easy win cast prison, amplify, and spam spirits. Or if he teles well he could just amp, nova close up, tele, and cast one spirit DEAD! Simple is a Noobian. I would love to see this ....... need a ref lol I'll be impartial.

Zons on the other hand, if you can hit with a knockback, with a good open wound, deadly strike, or even lifetap, you have a good chance of surviving if he cant get close or tele.

Either way, both can get cheesy and just spam away, its all going to depend on who hits first, and keep the other off of attack.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the ears idea. SCREEN SHOTS YAY! ill get tons of them. kao what is ur acct?
this is whats gonna happen. he goes out first (ill let him because if i don't ill cast slow missle) then i go out. then i hold click on him and he just tele's around, and he tele's offscreen and comes back, untill he gets stunned and owned.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I think Kao would win big time.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anyone here us east non ladder that would mind dueling me? *simpleforce ...plz

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol....how do you think you'll get close to me? My resists are max, so your LF will do like SHIT damage. And Bone Prison > You.

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wildfire, do you know about the skill called Bone Spirit? What about Teleport?
Yeah, I do.

Kao, do you know how useless bone spirit is when it's slowed? Also, I think he'd probably CS you the minute you tele'd beside him to cast a slow spirit, which you'd have to..

Im not taking sides, just stating my opninion.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Why would I tele next to him in the first place? You people are ****ing retarded if you really think I'm going to let him get within 1/2 a screen of me. Nova is a full screen, and I can tele around until Slow wears off. And he doesn't have tele, so he's pretty much owned. He cant get near me, and once slow wears off, if its even on me, he'll be as good as dead from bone spirit.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well then you've NEVER seen me play. Just Ask Fugg, who has seen me duel extensively with the Novanecro on West and some on east. I'm pretty damn good with them ;)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Simple force was slain by Kao
.01 seconds later
Kao was slain by Simple force

muahaha i do that shit all the time.

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well Kao, when you two duel perhaps i'll tag along and watch. (Simple is on my list so he can let me know hopefully.) It would be fun to watch this go down.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its impossible for Zon to beat Novanecro with bone prison and bone spirit and curses and nova and...

ok?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well, why do you people think he'd be close to me? I have tele, you know. And I could easily EASILY switch gear to absorb all of his attack and use Bone Spirit/Nova melee.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i happen to duel more nova necros yesterday, 2 in 2 different games. one decide to act cool and put on tgods. OWNED, 85 resist won't help. thta 15% left will own u like every one else. lower resist lol, my resist is still 95++. its so sad once they get hit and lose half their life. ur bone spear/spirit sucks. usaid it does only 1.5k.
i was planning to make a nova necro but after i saw more of them, ew...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
LOL. Ok, so if I I put on a 4 Ort Armor, Ort Blackhorns, Wizardspike (30 Lightning resist Jewel), 4 Topaz Shield, and a Tgods you'd still own me? Bitch, please.

And Dude, my spirit does enough to take chunks out of peoples life. You'll never even be close to me.