Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Kao's Character:

Nova Damage: ~6800
Total LR: 116%
FCR: The 75% BP
Bone Spirit Damage: ~1500

Enough mana to tele a good 70-90 times or so.

Simpleforce's Character:

(Put stats in here, IAS instead of FCR)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
No matter how strong Zon is.. I dont think she has chance against your nova necro.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol that's cold. And I haven't even voted yet ;)

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i voted me cuz its obvious, i didn't want to spoil my strat but i guess ppl have to vote.

30ias
50+30+30+90+35+17+small charms?+treks%?= over 300% poison resist
-15-13-24= -52 lite resist
cs dmg 5k
lf dmg 2k
slow missle
1.8k life or so... i dont remember
enough mana pots in inventory for a good 100 lightning fury's lol

no one knows whats going on
maybe guru should vote, if he says nova necro....i would wonder. but i think guru is a smart man. we'll find out

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i change my mind about gear, im just gonna use venom ward, carrion, and 160 shield.
i know he won't win, ive seen poison nova necro's, they suck pretty bad. and don't forget about slow missle.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Bag, stop closing d2 relevant threads. [Simpleforce, back here]

So you use Mana Pots? Then I'll just lead you to corpses and Amp/CE. CE does crazy CRAZY damage, so that's 3 ways you have to deal with it. And Who says you'll be close enough to use Slow Missles?

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can slow missle while ur in town lol, and ill reach u somehow, oh ya i forgot about potions.

to bag:
let us have our diablo discussion....
to guru: who did u vote for>?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I think he guessed for me, with the obvious advantages ;)

Oh, and I only need to be within a screen of you to use CE. It's 7 yard radius will be enough to hit you when you're running after me.

Oh, and you know that LF doesn't have a long range like BS or Spear, right? And, if you get close, i'll switch to teeth and stun you.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if your going to duel u should clear the BM and all of the corpses. that way there will be no complaints when one loses.

off topic: i think bag is doing a great job. if u guys wanna go at it take it to the asylum or void. either way it'll turn out to be a "j00 a n00b" "n0 j00 a n00b" thread after the first page.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Exactly, just ****ing duel then post screenies....whoever first to get 10 ears wins.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Well since the topic hasn't gone off topic YET, I'll reopen it.

You can thank me later ^_^

EDIT:

I'll just merge the new one you made with this. Works better that way.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Simpleforce- if you use mana pots, I will too. You'll have to reach me to use the curse again, and I bet you've never dueled a GOOD Novanecro before. Chances are- you dueled one that just stood there the whole time. Do you even know about Bone Spirit? 1500 Damage is more than enough to take a chunk out of your life, especially when I can cast them a million times over with Tele and slow on you.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why simpleforce is still arguing! :eek:

Who knows, he might be an ebayer looking to pwn some people :D

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yeah, he can resist/Reduce the poison, but not the Bone Damage. Also, why does he think he can kill pretty much a Bone Necro? I'm really REALLY confused.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
IMO Simpleforce is a grade A NOOB! I mean look at the treads he starts, their beginner builds, and does not do research. It seems to me that Lil Simpleforce is just a little child with a simple mind.

Their is no way any character can absorb, or reduce the damage of 1500 magic damage, or even poison. Im not even going to touch the fact of a corpse explosion, or the fact, that with Enigma, you could literally be behind him, when he's attacking in front of him. Just on items alone, their is no contest. I am sure Kaos skills are way better too.

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd go with simpleforce on this one, because i haven't ever seen a good nova necro. I believe that if simple does manage to get a slow on the necro, then kao's in for some trouble. However, if kao gets the first hit it's gonna be massively hard for simple to bring himself back up to the plate.