• Kao's Novanecro

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Simpleforces CS/LF Zon

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
That's what my necro is, fool. And besides, if you're using a CoH for Resists or Venomward for psn, or an Enigma, it's no match. You've OBVIOUSLY never dueled a good novanecro before.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think ive dueled about 10 to 20 nova necros, nah maybe more than that, not to mention my friend has one that he stripped. ur a moron thinking u can spam and tele so fast. and also don't forget about dodge, so what is that 20 bone spirits...have fun when u lose

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
i think ive dueled about 10 to 20 nova necros, nah maybe more than that, not to mention my friend has one that he stripped. ur a moron thinking u can spam and tele so fast. and also don't forget about dodge, so what is that 20 bone spirits...have fun when u lose
Dodge? I thought dodge was for melees? NEWB know your skills :D :p (I love doing this!)

And why cant necros spam whore their way? What if he thinks fast, whats your reaction to that, you didnt tell us that yet, are you going to have enigma too? Im pretty sure necro frame > zon frame badly, zons have crappy FCR compared to necros.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u got me there about the dodge, forgot about that, still, theres no way he can win, and y doesn't he just make a spear/spirit necro?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
How is there no way I can win if you can't hit me? And I don't like Bone Necro's, they are just gay.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Just thought of a possible problem. What are you guys running computerwise, because one may be lagging to the other, which will cause an unfair duel.

Kao! LoL. Thats your ass in your avitar! OMG I'm in love with your butt. :p
Ihad to mention that.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Let me find the thread, I'll edit this with the link.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
eh. I've been playing Guild Wars and WC3 nonstop for a while, and they both run smoothly, so I'm happy ;)