Item leechers in cows

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
how many of you are pissed about the item leechers/stealers in cows. So far this week, ive had low level/crappy players take from me: hellslayer, ist rune, shael runes, um rune, and tons of jewels and charms....yeah, theres my fit about gay people in cows...

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont mind experiance leechers but i hate item leechers. IF they cant kill their own cows then they shouldnt be able to pick up items from cows.

Redsparrow2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree every day in west i deal with these pricks but i have a new way to help end it. If u find an item leacher wait till he is checkin his inv. make a tp right next to him and go to towen and go hostil comback and beat the livin s*** out of him.

DonkyPuncheR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lostfrog.org
When i leach after a hell rush i stay away from everything and
out of everyones way. Now i just do solo cows or private clan games with a few friends that way I get the drops.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well i remember i killed cow king in hell once and he dropped the iron jang bong my sorc really needed, and this mewb lvl 10 necro took it from me.... there is a very good reason to get pissed off

Shayde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Redsparrow2
I agree every day in west i deal with these pricks but i have a new way to help end it. If u find an item leacher wait till he is checkin his inv. make a tp right next to him and go to towen and go hostil comback and beat the livin s*** out of him.

lol...u cant kill people in cows without hydra...

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya, u cant...

ive lost:

The Occulus
Ist
StormSpire (omfg some1 payed him 30 sojs for it in the SAME GAME >.<)
Vex
Jah (2)
StormShield (2+1 on chest [3])
Cham

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
how do you get such l33t items from cows?????????????

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
all these noobs in cows. If they stay the hell away and leech there experence thats fine, but when they follow the highest level sorc (or any class, but sorcs in cows usually have alot of MF) and just take items and be all gay. I also hate when you spend time killing those bosses in cows, and they drop a full rejuvi someone whose been watching you feels the need to pick up. best thing to do is, when someone takes an item from you, follow them around and take the first good item they get...

dbaf

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate item leching BI**HES. they take all my charms and all m crap those gays....

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
that's why you create your own game, pw it and kill the cows that way. I found a jah rune today in cows

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
thats what I try to do, but people in public cows games see it necessary to kill my king. Just the other day I had my zon make a game and we were going at it for 5 minutes in cows and some guy goes, "dont worry guys I just killed the king" and it was his first time and he was being all gay about it.

Nibakanus

Member!
Reaction score
within the swirling darkness of the Netherworld, w
Website
Visit site
I agree with Judge_Dee, if sum1 is stealing items..make the cows follow you to the leecher. If they is to dumb to move, hell cows should kill em really quick!
YAY, MY 100th POST *opens 120 proof liquer and gets drunk as hell*

So far, in the past 2 weeks in hell cows I have lost the following to pepps under level 10.

Corpsemourn
(2) Lightsabre
Um, Shael, Zod runes
Shako grr......
(3) Burizas

Yet another reason to hate f****** n00bs!!

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
The worst is with runes. I bet ive lost some good runes with out even seeing they were there. Amongst the rune swords and what have you runes dont stick out unless im using a MH....

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
my brother was hell-cowing for my sorcie, bjornitagurl (she may suck, but i don't care), and a wizardspike dropped....i was yelling at him to pick it up, but he amazingly failed to do so. i was standing at his damn feet, everyone else was a good deal away except one guy who just came out of the portal.....*sniff*

[monkey]praised

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the gayest thing that sucks is your killing all the f***ing cows and there right next to you waiting for a good drop then while your killing them just go pick up the dam items. F*(*&(ing leechers

NickHead

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
leachers are gay..i finally decided to kill baal and went to norm cows while sum ****ing lvl 99 hacked out i might add stole everything that was worth picking up and sold it..thats not nice and my Char was only a lvl 37..so its not just low lvl noobs doing this..best way to get rid of these ppl are call them noobs until they cry like whiney pussies while i **** their mom on the coach