Item leechers in cows

ZeroCapacity

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
old post I know but heres my two cents anyways.......
!. When i leech I am dman happy someone lets me
2.I stay the **** away from items cause I didnt kill anything for them
3.most importantly I am usually running my ass off cause the cows chase me around

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was never a low level leecher, but at times i followed a lvl 99 char around cows and helped, but with a lvl 99 zon, they don't need help. Even with better items my paladin still sucks.......

LiquidIce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidice-.cjb.net
I only read the first page cuz im to lazy to finish reading this topic so i dont know if any one allready posted this.

Anywasy I allways cow with my merc.... he dies a lot but i just do it to get him levels any ways If i ever die usually means my merc dies also and you drop 100k gold lets say..... you go back to your corpse and some fag stole your gold now it takes time to go ****ing pick up all the gold you need to revive your merc... I had a nice guy once who was fowlowing me while i was my sorc and i die easy because i allways use my mf gear so im weak and i died and he sent me a portal and said my tp for your corpse and i was like that was soo nice and he even cleared the cows and left my gold there for me to pick up he was cool.

Also...... I WISH IN .10 THERE IS A VOTE TO KICK BUTTON!!!!!!!!LIKE BY THE MENU WHERE YOU INVITE TO TEAM OR PERMIT TO LOOT CORPSE AND SQUELCH PEEPS. JUST A LITTLE VOTE TO KICK BUTTON I GET SOO PISSED AT ITEM LEECHERS.

K NUFF SAID.
:mad:

DragoonDM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I usualy get my chars rushed and then leech EXP, but not items. Although I do stay around after everyones gone and wander around looking for anything good they missed... Hey, if I dont get it no-one is :p

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i got my character rushed, level 12 by end of rush. because of all the n00bs cowing now i only got to level 24 in an hour.

azk12000

Member!
Reaction score
my way around items leechers with my lv 90 sorc is make a huge herd orb/static/nova them and try to leave like 5 standing, then they get any item leechers hu try to run in while i collect the stuff, by themn my TS and lv 90 barb merc with a AmnAmnNef 274ED CCS and shaft has wasted the remaining cows. i dont get low lvs stealing my items, i get sum other sorc or java run in and grab em, but i usually get nick sum back off them at sum time, so its not to bad. high lv leechers are worse then low lv, them not scared of cows.

my otherr pet hate is exp shrine stealers, if u r standing next to a shrine it is yours, others should respect that. i ****ing hate them more then item steallers.

LovelyMisato

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I'm happy to say I have only lost one item, then for the next hour my friend and I chased him through games trying to pop his body, haha. Now our rule is no one under 65-80 (depending our mood) may play in our games, you come to the channel before game, and your banned.

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
i think item leechers take the fun out of cows...i liked it when some lvl 25 would come through...and ask for you to leave 1 cow behind so he could try to live long enough to kill it...but no...not anymore...it is ruined...the lvl 1-50 Clvl chars are the biggest item theives in the WORLD!!!!! you open a chest...thats locked...i saw a FREAKING ZOD!!! and just like that...its gone...also...say your pack is full...so u push 'i' and hold it in ur hand...all kinds of people hang around you to see if you might change you inventory and drop the item...thats the biggest piss off...of all time...:mad:

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@thusa: just leave the game with the item in the hand, make a private game and sort your stuff then.