Item leechers in cows

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i hate how some people will run over and pick it up and say, "when it hits the ground its anyones item"

NateDawg867

Reaction score
the main problem is that there are all these assholes that rush lvl 10 people into hell. they then join hell cows, and let everyone else do all the work. I have a lvl 65 barb and im not exacly the greatest but i still try to help. The only things i pick up are items that they leave behing. But even still, i mostly take gold so i can buy my own shit instead of biting the hand that fed me by stealing there items.

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that's how it works tho, hatedawg
ppl rushing others to get to hell, afta dat, the lower lvl one can do it on themselvez...it's been like dat since foreva

NateDawg867

Reaction score
We all know that but the point is that if u do leech noones gunna like and your friend list is going to be empty.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
... how about we all just do the "join another game and make cow game in the far corner" trick ... heheh i do that alot when in pk games... make a cow lvl tp in the far corner... heheh good way to keep all the xp while in a 8 person game.. LOL

Pindle_run

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
FLAME

By your statemant , i can tell you are a nubee.Don't try and come back with a lie either.you ovviously/apparently are very new to
the game and that is sad man.there are a few things you need to know about this game.1.dont save cain till you are level 99
2.pick up white orbs and chain boots,why you ask? damn you slow boy ,level 95 and up will imbue the godly shiznit!yes, imbue.
you get 3 from charsi in chars lifetime,clue,its a quest
4.the object of the game is rush past hell first priority,cow till 99 second priority,third , pick skills from predetermined format
fourth do all useful quests and waypoints,lastly equip items of godly nature.or something close to that method
6. and last rant of flame is that you need to leach off like three high level guys till you are level 75.let them get items.when you are 75 you get items and start equipping items.it should only take 5 days for a normal char to begin and become perfect so pick a good name for your char for baals sake.

Pindle_run

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
FLAME2

by the way everyone shares exp and games last 75 to 85 seconds so dont worry about socalled "leachers"they are there to help give exp because monsters have more exp with 8 people.so whatever.you nubee . we all share exp so stop complaining and go kill some cows faster .

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
well, assface,

everyone knows that if those low levels stay out of the way in cow games its fine and it all evens out. but your post had nothing to do about the low levels following higher levels around and taking theit items. if i want to private cow before 99 how am i supposed to do that. saving cain isint somthing n00bs do, its somthing private cowers do, or people who dont want to pay to get items ID'd. everyone knows you can get some good shit from imbueing, i know i have. everyone knows that you rush to hell, do cows, distribute skills, and use godly items. but that wasent how the game was MENT to be played. blizzard never expected cows to be the giant EXP tredmill it is now. whats the point if all your gonna do it rush through it all and get all the good stuff, isint it supposed to be a challenge. i admit i do rush through myself. it sound like you have all these predetermined rules in your head that have nothing to do about the people who follow me around and take my shit that drops. now stfu and go cry to your mommy or somthing.

Pindle_run

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ihate people

Ihate people that wait near my herd and when my Frozen orb freezes the cows,and my static takes half the herd's life,and when my nova disintergrates the herd,these item leachers just
run into my treasure pile ,which has my ballista,my white
superior orb,and my gc and 2 scs lying there on the secret cow levels floor, and take all the aforementioned treasure items that I wanted to palm myself.That part is apparent.what you do next is the important part.just hit 3 on the numberpad and your char will say" thank you " or something like that bacause they have taught you a lesson you will find is true whether it be in a cowgame,on the cowpasture hill in real life getting mushrooms(which is a lot like cowing if you look at it right),or on the scavenger hunt its the same thing,if youre an aggressive person you will learn to get the item.you will get cable hookup,fast run/walk auto grabbit or some skills of that nature.If you are passive, like the buddha , you too will have compassion and let
the anger flow off of your body like the rain on the cherry blossom. depending on the person you are you will react in various ways.I say press 3 on number pad.the thief,this downright crook with no honor,has tought you a lesson,paid for by the item you lost.Get over it fast,i once sold a lower resist charges item when i was tired.just pres 3.

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
THe last time i got pissed is when a necromancer didnt do shit and I found a Champion Unique sword and I was busying killing cow and this guy comes take it and leave.

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by WilliamDell
new super-race of cows that can wield axes, polearms, and other weapons.
Cows with buriza and wf shooting multiple and guided, then noobs will just die when they go to cow, so does experts. cows rule

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya, one time, there was this gang of newbs that came in and stole occulus, wf, and um. Those ****ING BITCHES!!!! It took me for ****ING ever to build up all that mf! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ING NEWBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!