Item leechers in cows

KeLander

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
generally leechers in cow games are a good thing if ur a high level char... they pump up the exp and u get most of it since ur the 1 actually doin the killing *cheers to leechers*

KeLander

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 time an ist rune dropped... me and this other barb ran for it and he piked it up then i started flaming him and he got sad or sumthin and gave it back how cool was that

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
sometimes if i yell at the guy enough they'll give it back. but with charms and jewels im always thinking, what if they gave me a crap one...

mothergooseifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i leach = )

lol

jk
only when the person pisses me off will i pick stuff up. and then when he kills me for doing that . once we move on out of cows * i
i leave the game and come back with my sorc and kill him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

and it does not get bronign eether. = )
i like being an asshole.
though up until recently i was not able to be with out being killed.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Anyway, the way to stop leechers getting what you want and/or deserve is to genetically engineer a new super-race of cows that can wield axes, polearms, and other weapons. I've spoken to my best friend about it and I thought it would be a great idea. I mean someone could just put them on an island or something and people could hunt them like in Jurassic Park 2. It would give rise to a new type of hunter that would have to be even more cunning out of fear of being killed. Also it would be a food supply too. Though I don't know how you would convince the cows to carry weapons unless they were just defending themselves or if you made them really smart and you made them into carnivores.

Pindle_run

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
YES YES

I use maphack and watch cowking usually , then i cant get items,But if i want to get items i wait till im level 99 then go into my own game and get items,but if i want to stop people from stealing my stuff in cow, i either , 1 stay away from everyone , 2 use grabbit on just charms and full rejuves runes , and uniques will still show up on alert, just wont lagg to get items.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont know, but theyer not just ordinary cows, theyre hell bovines, remember?

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
they're unisex. well.....hermaphrodites. how about that?