• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
I agree on Blade master nerf...

What about that ? 3 grutns and FS lvl 2 vs 4 foots and AM . You can never kill a grunt unless you surround it TalKING ABOUT TIER 1 , First 5 mins , while if you have micro you wont lose a foot but FS spirits and BM can kill a running-away foot, you can kill a grunt only if he is trapped and cannot escape quickly

But to claim that Brilliance aura needs nerf OMG.... how about HU has scroll of mana in the Vault and dust of appearnce too so that GG BM ?

I made some wins in a row vs UD, orc, HU and NE. The UD told me that he could do nothing vs air, starting with DK ghouls LIch later dests when i have mass hawks and some gryphs and fe. How to beat that ? a lot of spiders , expand like i did... and no fight unless he has enough spiders, micro on 1st place.

Orc complained that air is imba, what about taurens and lust ? What do you think should be done vs this - air of course ? Well the standard is wolf riders and i may go knights, cuz noobs lose to rifles vs wolves but good players win with wolves vs rifles. Thus >> ok .

Elf ?? Warden has pretty good skills and you need scrolls cuz knives and at lvl 6 can own you. DH : we have seen a lot of replays over 20 in a row in wcreplays.com where the human always loses.

It's all in the brain, and skill .
I think NE heros are ok, I mean none of them (except Warden) has much of offensive skills that would finish heros off, mostly its units like dryads slowing heros down, and surround and kill.

imbalances on NE? Meh, not much, they can all get owned by UD or Orc or HU either way.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes thats what i mean, they are fine and do not need nerf... well they re pretty good.

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
i was wondering if we could somehow create a poll so people could vote if bm should be nerfed.. i mean on a massive scale preferrably so blizzard could see it

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm yes i think the moderators can add a poll. This hero pissess me off. The greatest problem is BM on Echo Isles which is really imba.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
On the second point that "i suck".. Get a life,
I never said you suck. Only people who complain about a game they suck at should just shut up.

he doesnt have to harrass your base at lvl 1, bm can lvl up really fast : watch replay posted by revelade.
That replay was a farce. that map is imbalanced if you didn't know. A BM can not kill the same creeps on a mine, that is the only map that can happen.

Also i dont sit around looking at my goldmine the whole time (this concerns your point that i cant dance acolytes around goldmine) i usually use micro intensive strategies to kill creeps so i could lose the least troops i can.
That is your problem. Your focus should never be in one area. Constantly your base should be in your attention along with everythng else.

About 75$ shade watse: i alwasy get shades and they are great scouts. ITS THAT 1 EXTRA SHADE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN BASE THAT IM CONSIDERING A WASTE.
And what did I say? Oh yeah, use a shade to follow the BM, So you know when he is attacking. sitting in your base a shade isn't going to do much. By the time he is detected, HES ALREADY IN YOUR BASE KILLING SHIT.

You obviously havent vs good orc players who mastered bm :p
I'll let the ignorant remark go this time. See my Title under my name. Yeah, thats it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
i was wondering if we could somehow create a poll so people could vote if bm should be nerfed.. i mean on a massive scale preferrably so blizzard could see it
Well noto nly BM, but how about this?

"Many cookie-cutter heros (i.e. BM, DH, DK, DR with mass skellies in beginning) should be nerfed."

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
I never said you suck. Only people who complain about a game they suck at should just shut up.

That replay was a farce. that map is imbalanced if you didn't know. A BM can not kill the same creeps on a mine, that is the only map that can happen.

That is your problem. Your focus should never be in one area. Constantly your base should be in your attention along with everythng else.

And what did I say? Oh yeah, use a shade to follow the BM, So you know when he is attacking. sitting in your base a shade isn't going to do much. By the time he is detected, HES ALREADY IN YOUR BASE KILLING SHIT.

I'll let the ignorant remark go this time. See my Title under my name. Yeah, thats it.

1st) im not complaining im making suggestions to improve the game.

2nd)So in your opinion everyone should just stop playing echo isles right ? BM can lvl fast with voodoo lounge healing items

3rd) Im not even going to respond to that. i explained how he can cripple undead economy before when he kills acolytes when undead are upgrading necropolis into halls of the dead.

4) if u still dont think bm should be nerfed lets have a vote

for the vote poll... i thought we were just discussing BM not Demon hunter... DH isnt imba in early game compared to the way bm is... i dont know why the poll says dh,bm... People might say no because they might think think that dh should be nerfed but bm should...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
1st) im not complaining im making suggestions to improve the game.
fair enough

2nd)So in your opinion everyone should just stop playing echo isles right ? BM can lvl fast with voodoo lounge healing items
He can creep, but not good creeps. level 5+ creeps a BM cannot creep by himself. and any lower creeps don't give much exp. Plus Salve still costs 100 gold. And while he is creeping, you could very well creep also.

3rd) Im not even going to respond to that. i explained how he can cripple undead economy before when he kills acolytes when undead are upgrading necropolis into halls of the dead.
So can any hero with any race cripple an economy if you let them. Acolytes are easy to save. If your so worried, make a 6th acolyte before upgrading to replace one you lost.

4) if u still dont think bm should be nerfed lets have a vote
vote for what?

for the vote poll... i thought we were just discussing BM not Demon hunter... DH isnt imba in early game compared to the way bm is... i dont know why the poll says dh,bm... People might say no because they might think think that dh should be nerfed but bm should...[/QUOTE]

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
ya

salves have 3 charges though..

about poll i think we should be able to vote for each hero separately not all together. if u nerf all 3 races or even better 4 might as well not do anything at all

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok...heres a replay of me pwning a BM in Turtle rock. You probably think i am noob,but this strat was totally made up by myself and his has brought me many wins versus Orc...Every attack i made is planned.
This guy uses the BM's abilitys to the fullest and gets a lot of my foots...there was nothing i could do about it because BM pwns> micro...lol

IMHO....Human Air versus ORC IS IMBALANCED!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
fair enough

He can creep, but not good creeps. level 5+ creeps a BM cannot creep by himself. and any lower creeps don't give much exp. Plus Salve still costs 100 gold. And while he is creeping, you could very well creep also.

So can any hero with any race cripple an economy if you let them. Acolytes are easy to save. If your so worried, make a 6th acolyte before upgrading to replace one you lost.

vote for what?

for the vote poll... i thought we were just discussing BM not Demon hunter... DH isnt imba in early game compared to the way bm is... i dont know why the poll says dh,bm... People might say no because they might think think that dh should be nerfed but bm should...
[/QUOTE]
I said it because someone said dh's mana burn was imba, so ok, i just put which ever names in there.

DK is in there becuase he didnt get his penis enlargement yet :(

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
PLZ

PLZ MAKE ANOTHER POLL... 3 in fact so we can vote on each hero separatly. It doesnt make sense to vote for 3 at the same time.. of course ppl will say no they probably play one of trhose heroes..

i doubt ppl who play orc will hope bm is removed... so we need 3 polls if you want it to be accurate.
!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
PLZ MAKE ANOTHER POLL... 3 in fact so we can vote on each hero separatly. It doesnt make sense to vote for 3 at the same time.. of course ppl will say no they probably play one of trhose heroes..

i doubt ppl who play orc will hope bm is removed... so we need 3 polls if you want it to be accurate.
!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Why? This thread is about general Imbalanced-ness in the game, not about Blademaster.

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score

I KNOW ITS NOT ABOUT BM... U R SAYING ALL OF THOSE HEROES ARE IMBALANCED. this way ppl cant choose. i think dh is fine but dk and bm should be nerfed so what option i choose when i vote ? do you see my point at all or am i talking to brick wall ? u cant make ppl vote on 3 heroes at same time. im saying make 3 polls so everyone can vote 1 time for each hero depending if they think its balanced or not.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
I KNOW ITS NOT ABOUT BM... U R SAYING ALL OF THOSE HEROES ARE IMBALANCED. this way ppl cant choose. i think dh is fine but dk and bm should be nerfed so what option i choose when i vote ? do you see my point at all or am i talking to brick wall ? u cant make ppl vote on 3 heroes at same time. im saying make 3 polls so everyone can vote 1 time for each hero depending if they think its balanced or not.
That's what you think.

Those are just EXAMPLES of heros, many ppl think AM is rigged, DR rigged, etc etc.. I was just laying out examples.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
people think everyone is rigged agasint everyhitng. Whenever someone loses agasint something it is usualy "OMG IMBALANCED THEY SUCK NERD YOU SUCK I PW NOOBS THAT CHEAT WITH IMBALANCE BLIZ NEEDS TO NERF YOUR NUB ASS NUB GAOD>!>!>!>!>! RAGE ANGER RAGE CRY RAGE CRY CRY ANGER CRY"

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score

i hate the skull and the same lyrics every single time you post something

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
go to control CP at the top left of the page. Go under "options" I think. You can choose to turn off all graphics in a signature, or turn off signatures. not sure. look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.