• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Before you read this, keep in mind that a forumer named xE.Dragon wrote this, NOT ME. So without further or do... enjoy.

List of problems in 1.18

1) Many heroes are way overly used.

# Archmage – Water Elemental and Brilliance Aura – infinite mana is just too powerful
# Far Seer – Feral Spirit and Chain Lightning – making Feral Spirit not as useful for scouting would be a good way to address this and it would make Far Sight more useful
# Demon Hunter – Mana Burn plus his late game combat abilities make him Night Elves best option by far
# Death Knight – Unholy Aura and Death Coil are too powerful and he is too fast

2) Many heroes are rarely or never used.

# Dark Ranger – Her abilities do not make up for her poor combat effectiveness
# Pitlord – His awkwardness and inability to tank makes him too much of a liability
# Goblin Alchemist – His abilities do not make up for his poor combat effectiveness
# Goblin Tinker – Cannot deal with air at all and is not very useful in combat
# Bloodmage – Too micro intensive and Brilliance is just too good for humans to pass up

3) Many hero skills are too useful and are always chosen.

# All Auras excluding Thorns and Devotion
# Water Elemental
# Storm Bolt
# Holy Light
# Death Coil
# Mana Burn
# Frost Nova
# Feral Spirit
# Chain Lightning
# Shadow Strike
# Lava Spawns
# Quilbeast
# Cold Arrow

4) Many hero skills are not useful so they are never chosen.

# Healing Spray is too difficult to use to ever be effective (Suggest nova style healing instead)
# Cluster Rockets inability to hit air makes the Tinker useless versus air, so he is rarely chosen
# Soulburn is dispellable
# Mana Shield does not make the Sea Witch a tank so what is the point?
# Far Sight could be useful if it had a longer duration or greater area of effect
# Scout could be useful if it had a longer duration or greater area of effect
# Frost Armor is inferior by far to Frost Nova
# Death Pact is inferior by far to Death Coil
# Bash is not used because the Mountain King always has full mana (Brilliance) so he can use Thunderclap AND Storm Bolt
# Force of Nature costs too much mana

5) Human and Orc towers are abusive/build too quickly

# Turtling strategies involving mass towers (either reinforced or masonry) – Orc players use the Blademaster to perform hit and run tactics while massing bat riders (any NC.Dude replay will show this) and Human players tend to mass enough air units (often with inner fire) so that with their infinite mana + healing their army is basically invulnerable
# Inability to stop a early expansion/straight tech against human if they manage to get 2 towers up even with a full rush strategy

6) “Ranged units†like Headhunters, Rifleman, Archers, and Crypt Fiends die too quickly against “Air Units†like Gryphons, Chimaera, and Frost Wyrms

7) “Melee Units†like Grunts, Footman, and Ghouls die too quickly against mass “Ranged Units†like Headhunters, Rifleman, Archers, and Crypt Fiends

8) Heroes make units counters fail

Part of "6)" and "7)" have to do with this problem. Counters in War3 are often negated by heroes. The most obvious of these is AOE making ranged units die vs air. Humans can get Blizzard at higher AM levels and Thunderclap and so if their opponent gets Headhunters or Archers to counter their air units, their AOE damage kills the hhs/archers so fast that effectively the counter does not work - making the Human army nearly invulnerable.

9) Many units are not used.

# Spirit Walkers – They are not effective against casters because in both forms they take extra damage from magic units and can be affected by the very spells they would be used to stop (ie Cyclone, Polymorph)
# Banshees – curse is not as good as Bloodlust, Heal, or Slow
# Necromancers – these would be seen more if they didn’t have such an investment. Along with the Meat Wagon upgrade they have 5 upgrades! That is way too much.

10) Staffs can be abused– NE and Human players can buy a Staff of Teleportation and a Staff of Preservation/Sanctuary and can have nearly unkillable heroes – mainly top NE players doing this

11) Many units are overly used.

# Wind Rider – They are the only effective option versus casters and air and they are effective at force fire
# Destroyer – They can cripple players by abusing the drain mana combo with statues. (ie –They often run in and destroy all Orc Burrows within 10 minutes into the game)
# Druids of the Claw – They do an awful lot of damage to buildings and can be produced very quickly – rejuvenation might also be a problem
# Druids of the Talon – Mass cyclone is the major strategy for NE at the moment
# Gryphon – If a human player gets 8+ Gryphons the game is often over for Orc (unless they have a 2x-3x economical advantage
# Sorceress – Mass polymorph is popular and slow is the best innate ability

12) Summons other than Feral Spirit are too expendable so they are overly used

# NE mass ranged “dotts/archers†and get a DH first to harass – but quickly add a Beastmaster and Firelord for mass summons
# Human masses sorceresses and get Archmage and Beastmaster for infinite mass summons (Brilliance)

13) Orc have no solution to mass summons – Spirit Walkers and Shaman cannot compete with Brilliance, Moon Wells, and Statues allowing for near infinite summons

14) Items should be adjusted as many are not on par with others and costs should all be the same – otherwise getting an Ankh means a free 400 gold, whereas a Mana Stone gives only 225 I will provide my list of item suggestions/comments:

# Healing Wards moved to level 5 from level 4
# Amulet of the Wild moved to level 5 from level 6
# Ice Shard moved to level 5 from level 6
# Infernal Stone moved to level 7 from level 6
# Mana Stone moved to level 3 from level 4
# Potion of Divinity moved to level 4 from level 5
# Potion of Greater Mana moved to level 2 from level 3
# Potion of Restoration moved to level 4 from level 5
# Red Drake Egg moved to level 4 from level 5
# Scroll of Animate moved to level 5 from level 6
# Spiked Collar moved to level 3 from level 5
# Boots of Speed moved to level 4 from level 3
# Claws of Attack +6 moved to level 1 from level 2
# Cloak of Flames moved to level 4 from level 5
# Crystal Ball moved to level 4 from level 5
# Kelen’s Dagger of Escape moved to level 5 from level 6
# Ring of Protection +2 moved to level 1 from level 2
# Ring of Protection +4 moved to level 5 from level 6
# Ring of Regeneration moved to level 2 from level 3
# Staff of Silence moved to level 5 from level 6
# Ring of Protection +5 moved to level 6 from level 7
# Tome of Power moved to level 7 from level 8
# Clarity potion, Greater Rejuvination Potion, Lesser Scroll of Replenishment, Greater Scroll of Replenishment, Scroll of Mana are now valid creep drops
# Scroll of Healing cost increased to 300 gold from 250 gold
# Wand of Lightning Shield as a creep drop is a problem versus human

15) Buff and Debuff spells appear to be inconsistent toward mechanical units

# You can slow a mechanical unit, but you cannot bloodlust one. This makes slow better than bloodlust. It seems that it should be either all mechanical units are not targets for all buff/debuffs or all mechanical units are targets for all buffs/debuffs

16) Runes could be put back in if they were a creep drop INSTEAD of items rather than IN ADDITION to items as they were before

17) Offensive towering is still widely done and is annoying as ever

18) Mass NE expos are a problem.
They just mass them all over the map and win based on a purly economic advantage. It seems like their lack of needing to get them operational after the tree is done entangling might be the reason they can do this, because currently if they are caught expanding they simply destroy their tree and thats the end of it. But other races often lose 5 workers and have to cancel - a much greater penalty...

19) All orbs are not equal

# Orb of Corrution is overpowered - most UD tech to tier 3 for Destroyers and for this item
# Lightning orb can be game breaking if you "get lucky" and it goes off on a weak hero. This luck factor can often make for pissed off players who happened to lose because their opponent got lucky...
# Orb of Fire is not even worth buying currently

20) Sources for Mana/Health Regeneration are typically too powerful. (Statues, Brilliance with Priests)

The two major "cookie-cutter" strategies for Human and Undead revolve around massing a ranged army and adding never ending healing. This combined with endless mana = abuse. The reason this is a problem is that if players do not focus on getting infinite healing/mana they lose every time. With good micro, human players can invisible any units/heroes that are hurt and undead players can also burrow fiends or run them away due to Unholy Aura. Typically a discussion of reducing the effectiveness of this style of play is met with "OMG then UD/HU will have no chance!!!!" But as long as the other races' imbalances are addressed this would not be the case. Nerfing Brilliance or Priests and also nerfing Statues' skills would be a good start to fixing this. Another might be to make the Archmage or Statues less desirable through other means (ie nerfing Water Elemental or making statues more expensive or vulnerable).

21) Many auras are overpowered. (Unholy, Brilliance, possibly Endurance/Vampiric)

This potentially goes along with the point above, but it also touches on another. Auras are often the reason the end-game of War3 always gets into a "cheese-fest." Players with a level 4+ Death Knight move so fast that counters start to dissolve. Also players with high level Brilliance can become invulnerable to whole armies due to micro, mass healing, and infinite spells/hero skills. In addition, these auras are typically used every game (meaning that its quite possible that the auras make other hero choices less viable). A look at 3 of the 4 races' hero choices reflects this: Orc usually get TC 2nd, UD always get DK and often a DL, HU always get AM. By making certain auras less powerful, more heroes might be chosen instead and players will likely develop completely new strategies and styles of play. =)

22) Orc has no solution against magic damage(all other races have spell/magic immune units)

This one is a big problem. Humans mass air/casters against Orc, NE mass dotts against Orc, UD mass destroyers against Orc… Anyone see a pattern here? Orcs need a solution to magic damage so that they can do something if their opponent masses casters/air units… An obvious solution would be making Spirit Walkers spell immune like dryads/destroyers/spellbreakers in corporal form. Because Spirit Walkers already hit air, this change would help against both casters and against air units.

---

I'll continue to update this. Feel free to let me know if you need a replay showing you the particular problem --- I should be able to find them.

---

Suggestions of non-balance changes/additions for 1.19

# More maps for every game type. I don't think you need to make any more maps; simply add more of the already made maps to ladder - and if you do this on westfall beta ppl can point on tweaks that they need to fix the maps. :) I don't know why you'd want to waste the 50+ maps that are just sitting in the map folders...

# Add a few items that are similar to the items in the game, wands/staffs/powerups/etc for various levels - once the other items are balanced a bit more, having additional items helps check the rest of the items of that level in terms of balance and makes the game a bit more interesting. Wand of Slow? Bloodlust? Fairie Fire? Inner Fire? Stasis Trap? etc. Some hero/unit skills are items, others are not - lets add the rest and make the game more interesting. Even adding 10 new items would drastically improve the game - and give it a fresh and new feeling. :)

# 2500 and/or 10000 win icons would be a nice addition - people like to have some crazy thing to always strive for - and its cool for the few who actually do so.

# Merge the east/west or all 4 realms if possible. It might be a technical issue, but the big issue I see is that the AMM works best with a larger pool of players and I'm sure people would love to have less wait time for games. The ladder would also be more interesting as the top players would be the best IN THE WORLD - right now its hard to tell who the best in USEast because asia or europe players play there too. Might as well make one super ladder instead. :)

# Change the hotkeys to turn terrain on/off, turn creeps on off, and switch player coloring, to different hotkeys - not using alt. Its very annoying to constantly switch them around because you were highlighting hp bars around the same time you hit a hotkey. Good players hit alt every 1-2 seconds during battles, so its not unusual for this to happen, but it is annoying. Maybe just make a new gameplay option to switch off this sorts of hotkeys while in-game...

# It would be nice if their was a "Overall Ladder" that ranked players across all of the ladder types; Solo/Random Team/2v2 AT/3v3 AT/4v4 AT/FFA. The ladder would give a factor to each ladder and then would rank the players. This would be cool for players who play lots of different game types and would encourage players to play the less played game types (eg FFA).
I agree with many of his points. Frankly, roys raiders and fs wolves need nerfage. Units like steam tanks, dragonhawks, and some heroes like Tinkers need boost. I'd like blademaster to get his WW really. It seems 3/4 of the time I vs orc, it's always BM harass, which means I keep my hero in base, or prepare to lose acolytes and slow my tech down.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why don't we justchange the whole game at this rate? Seriously, I agree that there are inbalances in the game, but we cant just keep on going and cry out like that, use dust of appearance if theres BM WWing and harassing you, tower up with cold and spirit tower.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The moron who made the rant said:
# Pitlord – His awkwardness and inability to tank makes him too much of a liability
I cried when I read this part. HASNT ANYONE READ MY SUPER COOL AWESOME PIT LORD GUIDE. You can tell that this guy hasn't won very many games. I can counter mostly any hero and even use the ineffective ones to thier fullest effect.

My god, simply just howl when many enemy units are around you and use cleaving attack to pick off units. The splash will help other units kill the units around the inital target. Just don't let the Pit Lord get hit by speed modifiers, one of the strength heroes bad weaknesses.

As Mike said, no point of crying like a little wuss just because you get your butt pwned by archmages and mountian kings. Every hero has a weakness, just exploit it before the enemy does it to you.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
_Mike said:
Why don't we justchange the whole game at this rate? Seriously, I agree that there are inbalances in the game, but we cant just keep on going and cry out like that, use dust of appearance if theres BM WWing and harassing you, tower up with cold and spirit tower.
First of all, the folks at Blizzard ASKED the community what they thought needed to be fixed. So it's not them whining, more like them inputting.

Second of all, if you are going to use dust, that means you keep your hero at base. You have the disadvantage since you are contained, so he has map control. Also, since he is around your base, he can scout to see what you are making and counter.

Towering up can work, but it makes teching much slower. Undead tier 2 is weak, so tier 3 is a must.

Second, what you say forces me to get a graveyard even if I don't go fiends. I do my BO so I make my graveyard last, so it would only work with fiends.

Third, WW gives a bonus 40 damage, and an acolyte only has 220 hp. Say you are in the middle of creeping. Honestly, how fast can you react to get to your base in time? He's probably going to get off a couple shots on your acolyte. One more WW and that's one acolyte dead.

I find it funny how just because of one heros spell, Blizzard forced dust into a tier 1 item at the item shop.

I'm not asking to remove it, but there has to be a nerf, which many people on the other forums agree. Blizz has already nerfed it a small bit in the westfall server anyway...

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
On the single hero everyone hates

I KNOW I WROTE A LOT... PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS GAMER. I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE AGREES WITH ME

Allrighty... ive read the list and i agree with most of the points. however i would like to ask if whoever wrote this is by any chance an orc player (im not good with names). A lot of stuff on the "poor" orc in this article.... but the major issue is not addressed: The blademaster. Admit it.. if you dont play orc, you hate that hero. How can blizzard make one single unit so immensly powerful ? Dont call me noob because through months of playing i have been trying to defedn agaisnt this hero and gotten much better but not good enough. The blademaster is overpowered... period. Critical strike and windwalk is a 'no-no' for any hero if you wish to keep the game balanced. To those people who tell me to tower up and sit in my base just so i can protect my acolytes from the blademaster i say this: you have either never tried playing undead.. or you just dont understand the game. Yes... towering helps but it does not STOP the harras like everyone is suggesting. Remember that once acolytes die they must be replaced which means i have to either stop teching or delay my teching. This is ridiculous.. i have seen the replays of major orc players on echo isles jsut go straight to the enemy fountain of health and kill the dark wizzard.

At this point it is ahrd to explain the frustration one feels when under sort of harras. It has to end and it has to end now. Fixing the undead goldmine so the acolytes would be inside sounds ok... but it might not be fair to other races. What i suggest is the complete revisement/removal of windwalk. Why ? because night elf wisps, undead acolytes, in some cases human peasants, and even other orc peons can be killed with this strategy.

If someone is about to harass me while im creeping and possibly far away from my base i would like to ask for more than 1-3 seconds to fight it. This makes the blademaster EXTREMELY HARD TO KILL even with nuke. If you people from blizzard dont take my advice at least do this: DISABLE the ability of blademaster to walk TROUGH UNITS when in windwalk. This will allow at least some defense against this head-ache strategy. I mean cmon the blademaster is described as a 'hero adept at killing individual units rapidly". Unfair... Period. Since this major point was not adressed in the article while some significantly smaller issues were adfressed im asumming the writer is an orcp layer.. sorry if im wrong maybe he just left it out.

ANother issue that is a plague for TFT: ORC AND HUMAN TOWERS.

These towers are constructed too fast and are way to cheap in terms of resources. End of case. Human expansions are made pretty much invulnerable by mass towers used by the most experienced players... even with siege if your enemy is defending the expansion with units. I do not know how but i sincerely hope blizzard can fix this problem.

Sincerely Yours Undead_Player

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Bring mortars and dont send light and unarmored units into tower, god you people think that massing anything is a loss. If that is the case, then stop giving up and play the game like a man.

Also set up scouts nearby in case they try to counter you from behind, you can run for it with minimal casualties.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Bring mortars and dont send light and unarmored units into tower, god you people think that massing anything is a loss. If that is the case, then stop giving up and play the game like a man.
hate to tell you, but human and orc towers ahve HEAVY ARMOR. Siege does shit damage to them, and is a laughable counter at best.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Revelade said:
First of all, the folks at Blizzard ASKED the community what they thought needed to be fixed. So it's not them whining, more like them inputting.

Second of all, if you are going to use dust, that means you keep your hero at base. You have the disadvantage since you are contained, so he has map control. Also, since he is around your base, he can scout to see what you are making and counter.

Towering up can work, but it makes teching much slower. Undead tier 2 is weak, so tier 3 is a must.

Second, what you say forces me to get a graveyard even if I don't go fiends. I do my BO so I make my graveyard last, so it would only work with fiends.

Third, WW gives a bonus 40 damage, and an acolyte only has 220 hp. Say you are in the middle of creeping. Honestly, how fast can you react to get to your base in time? He's probably going to get off a couple shots on your acolyte. One more WW and that's one acolyte dead.

I find it funny how just because of one heros spell, Blizzard forced dust into a tier 1 item at the item shop.

I'm not asking to remove it, but there has to be a nerf, which many people on the other forums agree. Blizz has already nerfed it a small bit in the westfall server anyway...
Some people are taking this post as off-topic. You can disagree with balance, but we cannot discuss strategies in a argument of balance thread.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:

I seriously dont think it needs nerfing, it seem fine as of now, thats what they're for initially, harassing.

And if you're going to nerf WW, I think frost nova and Death coil needs nerfing as well.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
_Mike said:
And if you're going to nerf WW, I think frost nova and Death coil needs nerfing as well.
and by nerfing those, you completely remove UNdead in the competative game. good job.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
and by nerfing those, you completely remove UNdead in the competative game. good job.
nerf mana burn and WW and you dont have orc and NE.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
_Mike said:
nerf mana burn and WW and you dont have orc and NE.
WW? Are you joking? BM is the worst hero. I can't beleive anyone bitch about him. Terrible. and the Night elves don't need Mana burn to keep competeative like UD needs coil.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is the new rule...People should only complain how STRONG(imbalanced) their team is...Lets see what people think about their teams.
Yeah i thought so....The Sound of Silence.... :-/

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score

So no one has any thoughts on my post about human/orc towers and blademaster?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
I KNOW I WROTE A LOT... PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS GAMER. I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE AGREES WITH ME

Allrighty... ive read the list and i agree with most of the points. however i would like to ask if whoever wrote this is by any chance an orc player (im not good with names). A lot of stuff on the "poor" orc in this article.... but the major issue is not addressed: The blademaster. Admit it.. if you dont play orc, you hate that hero. How can blizzard make one single unit so immensly powerful ? Dont call me noob because through months of playing i have been trying to defedn agaisnt this hero and gotten much better but not good enough. The blademaster is overpowered... period. Critical strike and windwalk is a 'no-no' for any hero if you wish to keep the game balanced. To those people who tell me to tower up and sit in my base just so i can protect my acolytes from the blademaster i say this: you have either never tried playing undead.. or you just dont understand the game. Yes... towering helps but it does not STOP the harras like everyone is suggesting. Remember that once acolytes die they must be replaced which means i have to either stop teching or delay my teching. This is ridiculous.. i have seen the replays of major orc players on echo isles jsut go straight to the enemy fountain of health and kill the dark wizzard.

At this point it is ahrd to explain the frustration one feels when under sort of harras. It has to end and it has to end now. Fixing the undead goldmine so the acolytes would be inside sounds ok... but it might not be fair to other races. What i suggest is the complete revisement/removal of windwalk. Why ? because night elf wisps, undead acolytes, in some cases human peasants, and even other orc peons can be killed with this strategy.

If someone is about to harass me while im creeping and possibly far away from my base i would like to ask for more than 1-3 seconds to fight it. This makes the blademaster EXTREMELY HARD TO KILL even with nuke. If you people from blizzard dont take my advice at least do this: DISABLE the ability of blademaster to walk TROUGH UNITS when in windwalk. This will allow at least some defense against this head-ache strategy. I mean cmon the blademaster is described as a 'hero adept at killing individual units rapidly". Unfair... Period. Since this major point was not adressed in the article while some significantly smaller issues were adfressed im asumming the writer is an orcp layer.. sorry if im wrong maybe he just left it out.

ANother issue that is a plague for TFT: ORC AND HUMAN TOWERS.

These towers are constructed too fast and are way to cheap in terms of resources. End of case. Human expansions are made pretty much invulnerable by mass towers used by the most experienced players... even with siege if your enemy is defending the expansion with units. I do not know how but i sincerely hope blizzard can fix this problem.

Sincerely Yours Undead_Player
Then we would have to have entangled gold mine for every single races because BM can easily harass humans, NE and other orcs just like they can to UD.

Sure I hate BM, but do I think it needs nerfing? No, every races have certain advantages, use them.

And towers.... heavy armors... not hard to destroy with good army of units.

I actually thought strongest towers were UD ones, siege armor, same attacks, moderately fast speed = :(

And for sake of the discussion, Ill bring up archers and say buff them because they die to spells one hit like weak craps.

UD_PLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
_Mike said:
Then we would have to have entangled gold mine for every single races because BM can easily harass humans, NE and other orcs just like they can to UD.

Sure I hate BM, but do I think it needs nerfing? No, every races have certain advantages, use them.

And towers.... heavy armors... not hard to destroy with good army of units.

I actually thought strongest towers were UD ones, siege armor, same attacks, moderately fast speed = :(

And for sake of the discussion, Ill bring up archers and say buff them because they die to spells one hit like weak craps.

Thats not what i suggested at all. I merely said that bm's windwalk should be seriously reconsidered, that hero is used by most orc players. IN addition to that a bm cannot be surrounded by ghouls... because it can just walk trough units.

On the point that a good army can surpass those towers.. Not necassarily true... Remember that your opponent wont wait until his towers die, he has an army and that army combined with towers will be enough to wipe you out.
Offensive towering is another issue, i have recently noticed in my own experience and and replays from the various proffesional players use towers on the offensive.. why ? its cheap and its fast thata why.

On your point that ud towers are best: yes they are, but you have to remember that they cost 150 gold and 50 lumber FOR ZIGGURAT. And then u have to upgrade that zig into tower.. it takes way too long and you rarely see undead towering on the offensive if ever. No strategy game should be as simple as towering your opponent in his base.

On the archer point of view: they are made very quickly and cost little gold. Besides now with the archer hp increased lvl 3 coil can no longer kill them if thats what you meant.

on the fact that you said 'all goldmines could be entangled'. IF u look at my post you will see that it would be ok, but thats unfair to otehr races.. which is why i suggested nerfing BM's windwalk. Cheapest hero ever made.

I REFUSE TO BE UPSET ABOUT A GAME THIS GREAT OVER RETARTED HERO LIKE BM.. Watch this replay you will see why i am upset... i dont know if i counterd bm or not here so dont call me noob. watch and enjoy orc cheapness

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I apologize if I replied late, but I have to agree with Undead Player. Maybe it's because I'm an undead player as well, but the BM just seems to be TOO good at harassing.

I'm sure night elf, human players can also agree with me.

WW is just too great. First of all, it can be used offensively by scouting the enemy. You can see a great deal of information and this comes at the beginning of the game! You can see what item he carries, what units he is building and counter.

Second of all, if you find him creeping, you can punish him a great deal. OR if he has creeped, you can finish off lowhp units that he is carrying with him. This alone is just too powerful.

Third of all, he does bonus damage, BUT he is already a high dps hero, if not the most damaging hero. This means, even though WW bonus is weak, his already great stats let him finish off units swiftly, especially with Critical Strike.

Fourth of all, WW is great for escaping. Even if you get him to 10hp, with ww, you can easily escape the situation.

Fifth of all, you force the opponent to change their strategy JUST for one hero. I mean like you people say "tower up". It's funny how one hero can do this. Not only that, but you force people to buy dust of appearance, wasting gold and time.

Sixth of all, this results in slowing or containing the enemy. Say someone tries to tech, well, if his hero isn't at the base, a WWing blademaster could rip up workers.

All these advantages AND more are contained in a spell that arrives at level 1. Really, it's not one of these features that makes it so powerful, but rather the combination of them all. The BM was already great without the WW boost, since CS is just an amazing passive, especially coupled with lightning orb. So yes, Blizz did the right thing by nerfing the BM, and I hope they continue to do so.

Let me ask you Mike, are you an orc player?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Archmage – Water Elemental and Brilliance Aura – infinite mana is just too powerful

comment sux, this is the point of AM, i have played for fun without him and casters with no mana.... this is Human power afterall damn. Suxxx a lot.

far seer is ok even though feral spirits are annoying- this is FS k ?

I wouldnt mind UD nerf but there is nothing SO wrong for DK now.

DR : Mass skellies before u have dispel is imba enough thx.

Skills: some skills are more useful that others and the strat is to choose the better ones. Sometimes you RETRAIN and make both useful e.g. elementals and later Blizzard

Im not going to read more cuz it sucks A LOT. Indeed, why dont we change the whole game ? New races,

OMG changes to every unit and map hahaha

Yeah make Nuclear missile ability to Tinker, no air attack... pfff

To summarize, there are some imba things but this is pathetic - every unit and brilliance ??? There is already dmg cap to blizzard and AM is for the mana. BM sucks cuz he cant give mana to casters. I say 'more skill' then say something is imba.

Status
Not open for further replies.