Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD_PLAYER said:
Never said hero harass. Hero harass is for pussys that don't know shit about the game (unless agaisnt Ne, in which case it is almost mandatory). You rush. grow some balls, suck up the loss of an acolyte, grab a rod, dust and a bunch of ghouls and attack. If he tech, what the hell can he do to you? Worst he cna do is kill a few acolytes, you kill his burrow, acolytes mean shit compared to losing a burrow.

Hero harass is a viable tactic that provides a wealth of advantages. You calling it pussy is just being immature. If you harass, you get to see what he is making. Next, if you are lucky to get a peon, you can slow his economy somewhat. If he gets into burrows, you can slow his economy even more. Finally, if he brings his entire army to his base, you can easily run off therefore wasting his time. Harassing orc isn't as easy as the other races, but I like to hit a structure thats building, just to throw off his concentration from creeping. Of course I also try to stay away from the range of his burrows as well.

I agree with revelade here. Pan all u do is keep telling us how to counter bm. SOMETIMES U JUST CANT. Especially while teching, so u wont be able to replace ur acolytes which means an astounding hurt for ud economy. U ARENT READING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING. All u do is hold on to ur point of view and refuse to even consider to what other ppl want to tell you.

As for ue saying that hero harass is for pussies... GROW UP ALREADY, i have seen BEST UD players and other players use hero harass against equal opponents successfully. I WONT ARGUE WITH U ANYMORE CAUSE U WILL JUST KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING AFTER AND AFTER. ur like a broken record. dont bother to respond to this cause im certainly not going to bother to read what u have to say. bm is imba. period.
yea

DK is imba, along with lich, Period.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How would you say imbalanced? Yes, he is fast and his aura ranks among the best, but he does have weaknesses. He dies very fast when FF'ed, so UD players usually keep him in the backlines. His coil is good, but it's not useful offensively as, say Wind Walk, Mana Burn, or Bolt.

Of course you could complain about his coil healing, but you'd have to realize that the pally does it more, is cheaper to cast and is instant.

So while I'd say he's fast and good at sniping and healing, he's very fragile.

As for Lich, without Nova, he would be useless with frost armor, since it can be dispelled. Nova is a great spell, but you have to realize that it costs 125 mana, not 75 like others.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Besides, both of thier ultimates aren't that resourceful. I don't see how ressurecting 6 units for 40 seconds or causing AOE damage for easy stun is totally worth it (except on buildings). Besides, its all about strategy too sometimes. Many players like to use DK to attack, if you get him stuck and can kill him, you practically stopped him so long as he can't escape by foot or punching a hole.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:
How would you say imbalanced? Yes, he is fast and his aura ranks among the best, but he does have weaknesses. He dies very fast when FF'ed, so UD players usually keep him in the backlines. His coil is good, but it's not useful offensively as, say Wind Walk, Mana Burn, or Bolt.

Of course you could complain about his coil healing, but you'd have to realize that the pally does it more, is cheaper to cast and is instant.

So while I'd say he's fast and good at sniping and healing, he's very fragile.

As for Lich, without Nova, he would be useless with frost armor, since it can be dispelled. Nova is a great spell, but you have to realize that it costs 125 mana, not 75 like others.
NE doesnt have any nuking spells except Warden's SS and FoK,

and warden dies before even she can cast any.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Most of your post doesn't make sense so i'll get to the basics
UD_PLAYER said:
I agree with revelade here. Pan all u do is keep telling us how to counter bm. SOMETIMES U JUST CANT. Especially while teching, so u wont be able to replace ur acolytes which means an astounding hurt for ud economy.
Guess what. When you tech, your vulnerable like hell. Every situation I gave was when you don't tech, in which case you have the opportunity to not lose anything. If you think you can just go ahead and tech without a care in the world the n you deserve to get harassed. If you don't want to listen to any advice I give, you deserve to be harassed. Case closed.

BF WC 3 Tourny #3 - Winner.. I dont give a ****. u think u know it all but u dont gl 2 u. When did u win it by the way ? 1970s ?
Yeah teh 1970s, that makes a shitload of sense :rolleyes
It was 2 weeks ago.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
N_LeGenD) said:
NE doesnt have any nuking spells except Warden's SS and FoK,

and warden dies before even she can cast any.
I label an attack that works on one unit as a nuke. Therefore, I can say that entangle, manaburn, SS and to an extend, fire arrow are nukes. Sniping however, is another matter.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:
I label an attack that works on one unit as a nuke. Therefore, I can say that entangle, manaburn, SS and to an extend, fire arrow are nukes. Sniping however, is another matter.
If they're called nukes, we'd better call Death Coil and Frost nova a Super Nova.

Nightelf heros have crappy skills when it comes to offense, the most it can do is like 250 from Warden. All they can do is just rely on units, unlike UD or HU, who can just cast storm bolt to kill of hero quickly or do spell nuke with death coil and frost nova for annhiltion.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Which is also why you carry disabler heroes and/or more than 1, to make the weaker hero nukes pile up in pain in a quick blast. Assuming you have the mana to pull it off.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The game needs some small nerfs like BM but in fact we should all know SKILL > All.
Why do you think you should have nuking spells ?? Yes Hum has bolt, but ever used potions ?? Do you know that a noob who tries to nuke your heroes even BM can lose if you have potions and you kill the rest of his army, even sometimes killing a hero for the cost of many units = gg. Yes potions cant save you vs bolt because of the stun, but im talking about frost + coil to heroes or SS knives. With such things you'd better kill units.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me a basic on who is the most overpowered and how to abuse it?

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Static said:
gg thread :rolleyes

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HAHAHAHAH....yeah he just pretty much crapped on the whole thread. Wow blizzard has such a hard task in the next patch. I think this is the most hype made...There are so many conflicting ideas that it is really hard to do this balance!
Lol...they should just make warcraft into 1 team...Humans!!!
Is starcraft balanced? Do they still release patches?

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
sc = hacker central. just like open on d2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Static said:
There is none, no real abuse. You can still get Wyverns and that is almost instant win agaisnt undead.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
gg thread :rolleyes
How is that the end of the thread. That takes the whole thread and pin points it in a direction that can help me greatly

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
UD_PLAYER said:
So no one has any thoughts on my post about human/orc towers and blademaster?
Human towers inbalanced? wow. Keep in mind that they take the second longest to construct and a workshop if you want cannons.

I notice that a ton of those "imbalances" are geared towards the Human race. Someone lost a handful of games recently? If this game is so horrendously geared towards one specific race, then by all means choose that race and i don't want to hear any bullshit reply like "I don't like to be cheap" because there is always going to be someone taking advantage and another whining. Which side are you going to be on?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Orc towers need nerf, hu guard towers are weak enough to be killed- see SK.Ma]d[frog, BM needs nerf (that wind walk) and thats it. I chnage my mind about fiends. They dont need amy special upgrade. A good player with enough micro to heal fiends will make a HU lose a lot of d hawks or griffs not tp say nova. And dests can also kill many hawks. If you dont have enough skill to counter that ,UD_PLAYER ,train more because good UDs have already done this to me.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
most of the things you ppl are saying are wrong ... there are some things u just cant change due to the race ,.. u cant nerf the Dk.. his aura is everything is versatility and movement speed and ability to find his enemy. You cant change the archmages aura noway its humans strength without him humans race would be too weak the Mk wouldn't even have a 3rd storm bolt at lvl 3.. u just cant... the only things IMHO i see that need to be nerfed are the following

( ensnare) Too damned imba the duration of the netting should be lowered!!
( Dh ) The demon hunters initial lvl 1 dmg ranges around 50-55 dmg something of that sort higher then a dk lvl 5's dmg.. omg!!! and the demon hunter with the boots of speed is even more imba!! ask any real human player .... any good one!! he'll know what im talking about!!
(staff of preservation) this item also needs nerphing ... both the duration of the item in coming back to use and the spawning duration of the item at the shop should be highered!!! as for the cost of this item OMG its the same use as the sanctuary staff but at a lowered cost of 100 wtf.. this is knowing that ne's got moonwells much more usefull then that bs healing that u have to w8 for...
(fortification) some say this should be changed but it shouldn't FGS its a tech 3 upgrade!! ur damned imba gryphss could take out a whole orcish base if it wasn't for this upgrade same thing goes for destroyers with orb of annihilation!!!
(steam Tank) this damned tank's armor and armor type should be totally changed as it is the only unit in the game with an armor type of fortified FGS a moving building wtf this monster has around 10+ armor when maxed!!!1 7 of these monsters could take out a whole base in a matter of seconds!!!
(the MK's armor) Guess wut is the armor of a Mk lvl 5 at lvl 5 just guess ..... hmm 5 6 ... nah its 4 this poor dwarphs armor is reduced to -1 when corruption rapes his ass....
(Ls item spawn) they should higher the lvl spawn cap this imba orcish item being used at a lvl 2 hero could change the tide of the game!!!) especially hum vs hum!!!

(cyclone ) this stays 30 seconds on units lol atleast make it 15 seconds!!!

(faerey Fire) this stays around 120+ i think not sure damn man u cant do shit for 2 minutes better not go creeping as an undead or orc or u will tp..... knowing cyclone is there .....if u dont have destroys!!!

every other ballance i think should stay ... hmm maybe the armor of the zigguratte should be highered to like 6 ....
btw some1 said that hums towers suck ... just to tell him do u know how much armor a human tower has at the last upgrade on masonary .... hmm take a lucky guess 11 ..... dbl the armor of my precious UPGRADED ziggurate (spirit tower or nirubian) so dont talk and the orcish towers without their fortification upgrade sux.. cY@ all

_-Turok-_ P.S:How many of you so called wc3:tft players have an account above lvl 40 with a % above 65 .....??? hmm i bet u cant count them on Both Hands!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.