Idea's For SC2 Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackNuke711

it isnt a unit but i think sc2 all races should have ablilitys like comand&conquer general also the terran makes supply depots for a wall then few bunkers sc2 should have walls and crap

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Perhaps u could build buildings on all terrain but you would have to level the land and if on a cliff add a something like a sheet of strong metal, organic material, or a psi groiund thing to have enuf room to build on any cliff. but it should take longer. Sieged tanks should be able to attack air but the air should have to be closer then units have to be on ground for a tank to attack them. Tanks should have to change the incline of there cannons before firing.

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
a beta version of the wraith?
maybe: faster, stronger, and has more energy
or a beta version of the carrier:
maybe: wit like 10 inter., faster, and a bit more golden(just a th0ught)
and especially a super muta:
stronger, more expencive, WAY faster!

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, Im too lazy to read 19 pages of posts, so here's an idea for SC2:

The war between Zerg, Terran, and Protoss is still waging on... The Terran, damn tired of the war, turn to their single, last resolve:

Marijuana.

The game then takes place from the perspective of a greenish haze; the same format as SC2, but sometimes your cursor will flutter around. You won't know what the hell is going on. Your units will get random messages from you, such as "Cut down all these rocks with a herring."

M

Menosophae

Re: New Race

Originally posted by CoD-Artanis
I have an idea for a new Race
How about a Bacteria race? Small but fast creatures that have low HP but are very fast and that enemies miss them alot. And that they can make an infection. Like irradiate, but then a bit diffrent. Also, units should be able to go through water. Blizzard should make Shallow water available too. Then in shallow water u can send in units but you cant send them in the deep water. For the deep water u need the DropBoat (also just made up by me) Terrans should get a new unit: PyroTechnicans. They should be able to switch weapons with flamethrower and Machine Gun. Also tanks should be able to use a machine gun. Zerg should have overlords that can actually do something more then floating and transporting units. Like they should have something like they can spit larvas so they are of more use then only supply and transport. Protoss should be able to retreat in the nexus, what else are those Doors for?

Here's a thought. How about Overlords have ventral holes, and when you load them full of hydras, the hyrdras can fire ranged attacks at units on the ground while being protected by better armour within the overlord. The drawback would be a medium to long length tech tree and the units all die if the overlord dies.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Units inside an overlord already die when the overlord they are in dies and nexuses dont have doors, they might but they arent visible to us but earlier i think i said something about races entering they're own buildigns. I'll add now that other or enemy races, even if they're the same race, could tear an opening into buildings of the enemy. Zerg could enter zerg but have to tear through protoss and terran and enemy zerg walls. Terran could enter terran but have to bust through toss zerg and enemy terran walls. Protoss could enter protoss, but have to rip into zerg terran and enemy protoss. And menosophae, sont say u came up with the idea, cuz u never no if someone said it before u

Magikarp

Reaction score
I think that a fusion between a DT and a normal templar would roXoR. Of course, you would have to explain how it works and what not..

I wonder what that unit would look like o_O? White + Red = Pink.. hm.. not exactly the savage energy ball I had in mind. =P.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
rygon u ruined my temp idea that i totaly stole! :( Well ithought about it and maybe the body could be black like a dark archon body with a red aura aroun dit but the rest of the ball i blue like reg archon. Or the reverse, body blue little blue aura rest red. I figured it could have the regular archon attack but red instead of blue energy blast. It could so the same spells and maybe psi storm too. Also perhaps the archons attacks could every once in a while mind control an enemy it hits or malestorm it and it could do more damage to units with energy cuz of the feedback spell.... thats all i got

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
On second thought maybe the body could be blue with a red aura and the rest be blue. And black body with blue aura and rest red. Maybe you could choose or it be random but maybe u could make both. There could be one that can have an attack sometimes casting the da spells but he can only do them by attacking and it doesnt always happen. And one could be able to attack but the spells wont go with the attack, the spells must be casted seperatly. Wutever thats all i got.

Magikarp

Reaction score
CLAN_RP_: rygon u ruined my temp idea that i totaly stole
Your idea that you stole? Lol, that makes no sense.. so did someone already mentioned the whole Dark Templar + Templar idea or something?

Oh yea guys, Folken recently posted some new units that will appear in SC: Ghost. Hopefully, they'll appear in SC2 if it ever gets released =].

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=64529

Magikarp

Reaction score
CLAN_RP_: Yeh people have been talking bout dt's and high temps fusing forever on bnet its definatly a good idea
Oh loL.. my bad. Yea, now that I think about it, Im not surprised that its already been thought of.

How about a Zerg unit that can travel underground o_O, not just attack.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thats also alredy been said, also a good idea also. though i think it would amke things too easy for the zerg. Unless the other races had some kind of underground wall to block it but still itd be too complicated...
mysticx its been a while were u at?

Status
Not open for further replies.