Idea's For SC2 Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
This is where you can post your idea's on some new units that you think is a good idea to add to SC2...

Here's one of mine:
A structure for all races that you can put next to mineral fields, so instead of expanding with a hatch your drones can just return it to the new building sorta like a Nydlus Canal for mineral.

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
I think there should be some sort of unit that is universal. ie can attack air, ground, cloak, and detect all at the same time.

Snap crackle pop huh?

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
New SC2 Unit

I just thought of a pretty good unit. A hacker kinda like the engineer on command and conquer. Its purpose will be to take over an enemy base and make it your own and each race shoud have it.

Woralf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: New SC2 Unit

Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro [/i]I just thought of a pretty good unit. A hacker kinda like the engineer on command and conquer. Its purpose will be to take over an enemy base and make it your own and each race shoud have it.

That would be really gay. How would like a zergling supposed to take over a building by hacking into it?
A good SC2 unit i think would be a zerg unit that could move under the ground.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Since this thread is hardly getting any replies I wanna change something.

Instead of just posting SC2 units feel free to post:

-Zerg, Terran, and Protoss unit improvements.
-New Race Ideas
-New Spells/Abilities for any current or new units
-And anything else related to idea's for SC2 units or Races.

I'll get it started....

New Unit Idea: Something like a flying bunker, So you can load it and use the units inside to attack, but there would have to be a drawback like it uses 3 supplies and if it explodes you lose all units inside.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Flying Bunker = Gay

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
Flying Bunker = Gay
I agree... how can a bunker fly? Maybe something like an exo-suit would make more sense... sorta like a goliath, except you can fit 4 marines in it and the exo-suit moves around with all 4 marines. Sorta like a moving bunker. The exo suit would have alot of HP, like 400/400... but it would cost around the same as an ultra.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
the best idea would be a worm for zerg

a worm transport unit that can go under ground and drop off units on land

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
they need a sdi defence[based on the sdi defence in the moon project] that would shot down nukes they also need a laser defence turret[short range air and ground tagets and high dmg]

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I didn't say a flying bunker.....
I said something like it like skuzzy said an exo-suit or a goliath that can eject its passengers.
You said (and I quote):

Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
Something like a flying bunker
You said "flying bunker", so don't give me that "I never said that!" bullshit.

Originally posted by SkuZZy
Maybe something like an exo-suit would make more sense... sorta like a goliath, except you can fit 4 marines in it and the exo-suit moves around with all 4 marines. Sorta like a moving bunker. The exo suit would have alot of HP, like 400/400... but it would cost around the same as an ultra.
Sounds a bit... Strong. A moving bunker? I don't like it.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
What about a Bomber type of unit it'll go fly over buildings etc and then press a button for bombing while moving or bomb a specific target

C

cowsINbikinis

You Unoriginal Bastards!!

Wht the hell are you people talkin about??? Worms?? Flying Bunkers??? What the Hell is that????? Why dont you people come up with a USEFUL and DIFFERENT unit for SC!!! Like a WATER UNIT perhaps!! cause you no... all those levels with WATER, water units might come in handy!!! However, I do like the idea of the zerg that can move underground, that would be sweet!

C

cowsINbikinis

For SC2 which has been annonced to be released... I think that a unit they should have included in SC2 would be a zerg unit...sorta like a muta... except a longer body, like a dragonfly, two more wings possibly another head... For terran another infantry unit... DEFEITLY ANOTHER RACE IS NEEDED,possibly 2 more races.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Maybe moving turret for Terran.
It should be able to move around and attack like a Marine but only to air units. It shouldn't have very high HP maybe 150.
Kind of a Goliath without their machine gun weapon.

Also it would be pretty cool if they had a Virus based race that has mostly bio weapons.

And a new Spell could be "Quicken"..
Makes units attack and speed rate double, but only for a short time.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Sounds a bit... Strong. A moving bunker? I don't like it.
since i just saw this post, i will add some in put on this, a moving bunker would be just like a mobile fortress from Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, and if you do it right, they are easy to kill
and i agree with the new race, you just have to have a new race, keeping just the same 3 would make it a little boring, even if they did make a bunch of new units, an underground unit would be good, but you should have one for all races, but you don't need to have one, also, in each race, there should be sub-classes such as in terran, you could have UED, confederates, and the other one, can't recall at the moment, each specializing in their own thing, like one special unit the other 2 don't, and can't, have,
all of this, of course is my own opinions, so if you don't like it, **** you

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Ive got one...

Hay what about an infected dt it could get a new wepon and then ...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Zerg - Melee flying unit. A ground unit w/tentacles

Terran - a marine equipped with a laser (a low level unit. but higher than marine). A shotgun marine....but this time it will hurt alot more than the ghost.

Toss - Similar to DA. But uses 'time based' attacks. Distorts energy around a unit to kill it.......:S:p

Status
Not open for further replies.