I got banned.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
just spend your ten bucks and stop being so indian

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Blizzard sucks at releasing games valve now owns my soul.
you do know that valve isnt any better right?

In the case of warkeys, it sounds similar to the current discussion of disabling the wait command for class scripts in tf2.

IMO it does give advantage but it doesnt give a player marginal advantage.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Well, they'd better clean all crap in 1 strike, that's why they don't care if Banlist is ok or if any other is fine. I like that coz this game is to be played the way it is but it won't stop hackers I think. They'd better think of something efficient for sc2 on the double.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Custom hotkeys should be in every game. Blizz finally added life bars to WC3 the least they could do is add custom hot keys.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
No, dear, life bars existed ever since. You just needed to hold Alt to see their hit points and now they only addded the option life bars to be seen all the time for Dota-ers like my brother who are too lame to usemore than1 key at a time.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Thats what I meant. Holding ALT isn't convenient just like hotkeys being all over the fucking place isn't.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Custom hotkeys should be in every game. Blizz finally added life bars to WC3 the least they could do is add custom hot keys.
They did err.. In customkeys in your war folder u can change it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well those were all legit mods... I don't suppose you bothered trying to get your account unbanned?
They are considered 3rd party programs. That's the reason why I am afraid of using Autorefresher for Wc3 customs: Warden may pick up on it. I also do more melee than I do Customs and therefore I cant afford to lose my key over some trivial program.

Personally, Warden has its moments. It keeps Maphack under control and all, but there are some hacks that are barely dangerous like banlist, ally alert or autorefresher. And half of these things Blizzard should have thought about inventing.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
get the chinese to get mods that can go under the radar, they always find a way to hack into something

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And usually it ends up working, till Warden adapts.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Plus let me add this point:

If you have the hit points bars all the time, that's like flooding the map. Imagine many units especially in 2v2 and you've got hp bars all over, you see some green bars everywhere. I wouldn't like that, it's confusing. ALT is just fine because you do it only when you want to, only during the battles. Imo adding the option hp displayed all the tme is the useless one.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Plus let me add this point:

If you have the hit points bars all the time, that's like flooding the map. Imagine many units especially in 2v2 and you've got hp bars all over, you see some green bars everywhere. I wouldn't like that, it's confusing. ALT is just fine because you do it only when you want to, only during the battles. Imo adding the option hp displayed all the tme is the useless one.
I only play DOTA and custom maps. Ladder sucks - heroes ruined it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Heroes just give you an edge over another player like any other unit. It's when you hit level 10 they become broken.

But if it wasnt for that system, you probably wouldn't have DotA.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I only play DOTA and custom maps. Ladder sucks - heroes ruined it.
If that keeps you from playing melee, I suppose you would give SC2 a try?

There are many girl players to tell you, in garena. In 2v2 I have to be the saver of bad allies, not to say if I see a total noob I quit on the 1st min, I don't even waste my time. But I got this orc player in 2v2 that saved my butt so many times, just perfect ally, and we owned game after game, just pnwed in under 10 mins. Then I saw the player was female.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Heroes just give you an edge over another player like any other unit. It's when you hit level 10 they become broken.

But if it wasnt for that system, you probably wouldn't have DotA.
Chris you just saved me 20 seconds of googleing "define: heroes"
thanks man!