I got banned.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
I wish you guys were good at DotA, we could probably have some fun games.

:(

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I wish you guys were good at 2v2, we could probably have some fun games.

:(

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Nah, 2v2 isn't fun at all, you'd have to be autistic or something to enjoy that.

AMIRIGHT CHRIS?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Chris you just saved me 20 seconds of googleing "define: heroes"
thanks man!
No Problem ;).

Impactor said:
I wish you guys were good at 2v2, we could probably have some fun games.
If you remember, we did pretty well in 2v2. IF you want to AT again, I don't mind joining you.

Raiders + casters + beat the morons before they get t3 = easy wins.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I'm lvl 11 in Garena, just gonna make 12 and gtfo Garena noobs, bots who touch a keyboard for the first time, switching back to BNet without solo ladder just AT. If not the Chinese good players that I play with or the girl players I wouldn't play garena. There's one Russian girl player there, she's so awesome, saved my butt many times. I was like wowowow never seen such good ally player and that's a female player, I kinda get excited, I feel like I need a sex with her. And I would get wild and energetic in the sex.

Have you seen the anime icon of a female player in garena? That excites me very much, such a hottie.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You play on a 3rd party server?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Garena Gaming Community | Esports platform| Dota platform| Cod4 platform| CS | CSS | AOE | GGC | GG Client - Powered by Discuz!
Can you even compare Garena and a private server? Garena is the 2nd best thing after BNet..

As if you hear of Garena for the 1st time. Garena is nothing like the private servers with hacks, noobs, disconnections and is not a Hacked BNet. It creates virtual IPs and matches you on LAN using those virtual IPs. Yes, many prefer it to Bnet for the less lag. I watched my bro entering BNet custom games and I saw no1 hosts melee in Bnet anymore... Those who still haven't quit war3 moved to garena or play 2v2 AT, their solo level is like 7-8 lawl

Chris, I sometimes feel that you are like having sclerosis, coz you read me saying it several times then, in the future, you ask as if you've never heard of it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You've never told me or anyone about Garena until that post. Most of the time (no offense), you tend not to make too much sense yourself.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No Problem ;).

If you remember, we did pretty well in 2v2. IF you want to AT again, I don't mind joining you.

Raiders + casters + beat the morons before they get t3 = easy wins.
wtf arent grunts better? why raiders?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
You've never told me or anyone about Garena until that post. Most of the time (no offense), you tend not to make too much sense yourself.
I know, I usually want to say several things in 1 post but I was clear enough several times when I said I play in garena and look I have smth in my sig since 1 month ago or so. I'll make the next level in garena and I'll move to Bnet. I just realized stats and levels are what makes me play it, in GA it's like I play for nothing coz I'm not playing to improve or anything..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
wtf arent grunts better? why raiders?
Grunts are merely the baseline force while Raiders provide support and the edge Grunts need. But in most rush cases, some players end up building just as much Raiders as Grunts or more. The only difference is that one gives up 90 HP and a better armor type to gain a net skill for 12 seconds.

It helps wrecks structures faster and the siege damage does bonus damage to most Night Elf and caster units.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Plus let me add this point:

If you have the hit points bars all the time, that's like flooding the map. Imagine many units especially in 2v2 and you've got hp bars all over, you see some green bars everywhere. I wouldn't like that, it's confusing. ALT is just fine because you do it only when you want to, only during the battles. Imo adding the option hp displayed all the tme is the useless one.
I tried an experiment where I turned on Always Show Health Bars and resorted to ALT.

I have lost more games because of lack of APM and because of all the clutter with the health bars, especially in big battles when units topple over each other. As you put it, it gets extremely difficult to see things properly.

The only time that option is anywhere useful is in RPGs or DotA, since there is an unlikely chance your screen will clutter. Plus in RPGs, it helps when you are the healer in your party.

Spunch

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Back in the day I had a horrible PC, and when I ran with health bars showed all the time it honestly killed my performance on top of the clutter, I just got in the habbit of not using them because of that.

=P

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As me and Impactor said, you are better off using Alt or the square bracket keys. Setting it on always only helps in small-scale battle RPGs.