I got banned.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Warkeys is hardly a hack same with Banlist.

Battle.net should have a latency and region checker. I don't want some laggy guy from Istanbul in my games who probably doesn't even speak english and will inevitably leave because the lag will be bad.

Warkeys does what Warcraft 3 should do any ways - custom hotkeys. The only thing they should be banning for is Maphack.

I also used autorefresher when my games don't fill. God knows why this too is banned.

The new patch better implement versions of everything they're banning for stupid reason.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ok do you see my sig? if you don't play ladder or are retired like me, come play Garena. There is a personal ban list where banned people cannot enter your host, less/no lag, just as strict about using hacks, and you get some icons lol. I'm looking for girl players to play with whether Dota or melee, it doesn't matter. You will find yourself one of the many girl players there.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I can't see that, just reading the first comments of those noobs in that site made me close it. geez.. you guys don't realize hat me and many others who come across such nerds would just drop an old PC monitor on their heads if we had the chance. Such losers should go to hell. And unfortunately, Theroy, you are part of that :(

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I co-own the site. How can I be a noob at war3? I don't even play war3 lol. Blizzard sucks at releasing games valve now owns my soul.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
You know Theroy, there are some who are not noobs and just mh in higher levels, there, where mh really gives you advantage. It's just sad, ye ye you never played war3. Please. You would've become a lot better if instead of using them practised more instead of quitting war3 several times coz of getting owned by someone seriously hard.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Theroy was my best ally in US East, he helped me a lot even for a decaying acc, was fun playing too, matching in ladder, etc. This was a huge compromise that I'm not gonna do for the other hacks users. And that only because he didn't use them when we played. His accounts were banned several times. Dunno about the key.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I haven't used hacks that could get you banned sinse like 2003. and I quit war3 because it was no longer fun. If they would've made maybe another expo or something new races new units ect I would've staid. But valve makes a game they are constantly adding new game types and stuff.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I know Theroy, I'm playing war3 mostly 2v2 with buddies or 1vs1 and for fun, the last time I laddered was 1.5 yrs ago. Sure, it's more fun vs good players that are mostly Chinese in Garena but the fun is how you will outplay them, the longer, the cooler the game. I showed a replay in the war3 section vs ud that shows again Hu needs exes vs ud to win, so this was unchanged for 3 years already. So I quit bnet when I heard about sc2. See you in Starcraft 2 I hope, then don't disappoint me with hacks ;)

And btw you can check a fun replay vs NE from the best Garena team who joked with me but the battles were fun. In war3 section, if you feel like, I won't get mad at you if you don't

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
never have DLed any mod to wc3 and only a few WoW mods and I have not been hacked/banned in my life. See how that works? :acclaim: taadaaa

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
never have DLed any mod to wc3 and only a few WoW mods and I have not been hacked/banned in my life. See how that works? :acclaim: taadaaa
Goody Goody Two Shoes over here.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
logged on yesterday to find out im not banned. but after reading the new announcement pretty sure i'd rather be banned =|. not hacking custom games is retarded by their definition of hacks.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
K lol, so much will change in that time.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Jenny play left 4 dead you'd enjoy it or killing floor.

aeonteam

Touché
Reaction score
Website
www.aeonltd.com
There isn't a Battle.net forum and we are being social on the topic of retarded bannings by Blizz.

Do I need to buy the battlechest again or can I Direct Download/Buy CD key from Blizzard and not some side party like Ebay?
You buy more from legit sites across the internet. It's what I did for my Diablo 2 CD KEY. Try a google search for 'Buy Warcraft 3 CD KEYS' and see what pops up ;)

logged on yesterday to find out im not banned. but after reading the new announcement pretty sure i'd rather be banned =|. not hacking custom games is retarded by their definition of hacks.
It may be stupide, but the fact of the matters is I believe they are trying to eliminate hacks all together rather then 'Well it's okay for them to hack HERE, but not HERE."

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Oh wait. lol

Err suggest you read this jenny or your loss. When banned first time is one month. If it's perma ban they only ban ROC cd key your TFT key is fine. However before you spend your 10 bucks I suggest you download a cd key changer and try your luck here

http://www.securegamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814