HU~ Human siege.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Towers are nothing because you beat down on them and keep replacing any falling gyros with new ones. No big deal.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Serial(too lazy to type thriller although i typed this whole sentence;)) seems to be pretty notorious with Gyros...I agree with you on that....but would have to disagree if you said burrowzz!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It takes more then one hit from a burrow to kill a gyro and 24 gyros alone can drop one in a couple seconds..So usually 4 burrows maybe 5 get loaded so you'll lose 4-5 gyros when can be replaced in SECONDS.

Oliok14

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
.... Siege is freaking awesome, 4vs4 Go siege make your ally's go air and you'll kick as*....

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by quiksilver87
Well all i know is that it wont work against ORC's because their burrows have medium armor....and u know the rest...
Dont they have heavy armour?
Siege does 100% damage to heavy armour.

not_a_poster

Member!
Reaction score
omg sorc+12 invisible mortars+walk to their townhall=ggnorekthnxbye, and u turn them invisible like right outside their base.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well Mortars have the highest splash, are biological (can be affected by things like lust and uf), they also have Frag shards which makes it worse on your ground range and casters. Especially with night elf when almost every ground unit except 2 is unarmored or medium.

What do you mean flying machines suck? I have seen Mystic use them to gun down destroyers and I have seen many people get like 20 of them and slaughter chims/wyrms!!