HU~ Human siege.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
um they kinda do still own air with flak cannon upg.

the way the upg. works is that EVERYTHING in the "flak cloud" gets damaged by the amount of gyros a second (10 average per gyro a second) so the moment you have like 20 gyros, everything in the "cloud" will take 200 damage a second.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No one would mass gyros in a serious match imo. People do it just for fun.
I beg to differ. Massing gyros is fun, always. Wow DM owned 20 gyros with 5 rifles..Hum..Let's dissect this..

1. Gyros should be in greater numbers..
2. Gyros are ment for hit and runs..You see units you run.
3. Anti-air..Killing air? LIES!

Basically anyone that sits gyros in a base to be picked off by rifles/archers then..They disgrace the Art of Gyro.

And Gyros do rule all air..

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
lol take it easy there mage....I know you had a bad experience with a noob partner screwed up with gyros...hehehe

Ayways dont archers get screwed from siege damage???

They have medium armor so they don't get super screwed from siege damage, but they do get screwed by demos.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
everything in the "cloud" will take 200 damage a second.
The cloud radius is probbly very small im guessing, but still that is very good!! I just think that it is too risky to go mass gyros..becoz any anti-air ground units could easily take em out!!! It would be fun to do it 4 fun though...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
everything in the "cloud" will take 200 damage a second.
The cloud radius is probbly very small im guessing, but still that is very good!! I just think that it is too risky to go mass gyros..becoz any anti-air ground units could easily take em out!!! It would be fun to do it 4 fun though...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Gyros rules the most feared air, gargoyles. If that new patch is real then they'll rip Gargs up even more.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol i think that is too good to be true there has to be a catch or something....or there is probably something wrong with the info.....Btw i 4got do you get this upgrade in tier 2 or tier 3??

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
u get it in tier 3

btw: WTF BLIZZARD ARE YOU SMOKING MAKING BOMBS TIER3 !!!!!1!!11!

The only catch is that you have to have alot of gyros for it to be useful because keep in mind that blizzard are asshats and made it so that one frost wyrm attack takes out like 4 gyrocopters due to armor and splash damage.

oh and if you think that 200 is alot, i have massed 80 gyrocopters in a couple of matches :cool:

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ANd ofcourse against buildings for hit and run attacks. 80 could easily destroy a few buildings in seconds.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Turtle in and make Gyros. They attack your base you attack theirs. Who will kill a base quicker? Most likely you..Hide and seek buildings if you gotta =/