HU~ Human siege.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Human siege.

I think humans are cheap with siege. Cause they can send like 2 or 3 tanks and like 5 or 6 mortars in and devastation... you might not even need to kill units cause you might be able to kill the base first.

any oppinions?

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The mortars might be killed before they even reach the base :). They are weak alone, standning at the backbone of the army they are nice. tanks are harder to kill, but alone they won't do much same for other race's siege. Xcept for orc siege which is too easy to build (rax :/).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never use only siege units(unless you are in team ,3v3 or rather 4v4).The tanks are good and are worth if you have to counter gargs,hyppos,hawks or bat/wind riders.How are you supposed to kil the base without the units won everything you have.Just think

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i was making a vague generalazation on how they have powerful seige units. You can keep the mortars alive with a wall of footmen and maybe knights with a good hero. and with good micro. and then when your getting close to the base send the tanks in and ka-boom it will be a siege battle.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
u can have a good version of orc's gruntapult with footies/knights and mortars. just be sure to upgrade the fragmentation thingy if ur going to battle with enemy units and not bum rushing them.

nothing is better tho than to distract with knights/casters then come into the enemy base with tanx.

GreyhoundZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree just fight their units away from their base

and while there is a battle just send ur tanks to enymy base and boom after the battle either win or lose u destroyed a base

the problem is if they have enough units to cc ur kinda DEAD

but if the battle is LOOONG... u can kill a base or two

Pyroman2388

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
it's not really cheap, cuz a few mortars and afew tanks can be killed relatively easisly but a medeocre army... they are a bit too powerful, and if backed up by a few fighter units, they can hold off the enemies from getting to the siege, while the mortars rape the buildings

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What is special about tanks ,you can lose them but if you enter a base you will own half of it till they die

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not to cheap because the tanks can get raped if you dont take some malitia with them....

Always have to have some units to defend your seige

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean basically you can do a "sneaky-peaky-attacky-from-the-backy" (<~~ i own that phrase)

with zepplins and tanks. Just drop tanks right where there gold mine is and holy skeet work your way from the back.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats an idea,some tanks in front of the hall main building and goodbye gold

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Static
I mean basically you can do a "sneaky-peaky-attacky-from-the-backy" (<~~ i own that phrase)
I'll buy it! $0.25! I bet no one else here has money like THAT to throw around!

I found mortors to be nice, but yeah, militia can slaughter those dwarven butt blugs. Tanks are only good with support to keep those muthas at bay for a few minutes.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some humans make mass mortars,like 5-6 and think they own the world with them.Indeed they do a lot of damage and that isnt good against your hereos casters or riflemen.But they are not units to use alone without all the other.One flamestrike or blizzard and they are dead.Wats the point in building them,you lose gold about ~217 and for that you can wait for knights.
Tanks are another type that is worth because aganst gargs bat/wind riders hyppos they work best

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I confirm that Gen_xxx_69.The mortars are siege peasants and tanks can own before you realize what they attack,you quickly see half of the oppoentn's base gone

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
5 tanks<Army that will most likely protect base

The best time to send tanks (6 at most anymore is a waste to me unless you got mucho sources still) is during an obvious battle or after one assuming you both lost mucho units or you stomped them..But if they beat you..And have many units still then tanks will be in vain.

Btw, that Zeppelin+Tanks is purtty clever. Static gets an award..An award so great that it's name can not be comprehended..Infact the award itself can't be. So i'd better keep it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zeppelins+any are good although you have to fly everywhere pick your units and hero every second drop and pick again