HU~ Human siege.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ya, its kinda funny how zeppelins are underused after all, ppl dont understand its full power. i have a replay but its from the older, better, patch if anyone out there is behind the times and didnt update war3.

its a match between 2 of the best human players, fear and feardavivi. the actual game is funny as they make the same units....goes to show that greatminds think alike.

pm me if u want it

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The problem with siege is their slow and if your playing against anyone good, by the time you get your siege to your base they will have spotted it and half your siege will be dead, not to mention tanks costs a fortune to tier 2 and build. I would suggest waiting for your opponent to creep and then building yoru workshops on your oppenents side of the map in a clearing close to the edge of the map hidden and take them down that way. But never send less then 4 tanks in at a time. If you had archmage with tp another fun thing to do is build a shit laod of tanks tp in **** shit up and when they get back to their base, tp out, just keep doing that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What the hell are you bumping Pimpstixs

Steam tanks.. i can find them very useful against mass towers or for example 6 tanks own orc air or tier2 air of the others but you lose them anyway if you dont repair, mortars can own with your units without having to lose them

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They are those blimp things you hire from the goblin observatories....Use them with tanks and you can maneouver them around a base or to other bases easily and destroy it eventually!!!!

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usually don't get tanks because they're so expensive and they only attack buildings. the best siege is (no doubt) orc pults with burning oil. they pwn. steam tanks are just too costly and they're only good if you mass them (i'd say 7 or more)...

gl hf

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zeppelins are useful to make hero harass with Am on maps like the Two Rivers or others

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one very annying strat in 2 rivers on a human mirror match...is to put a archmage in a zepplin... and cast blizz on the peasant lines....then escape easily then return.... This is guaranteed to win you some matches

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No not so guaranteed but at least you really make gg. I once watched a replay in which 2 hums do exactly the same things, well here it is:

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really wish i could download that but i dont have WC on this pc...lol..however if one team is human and the other is something else, using this strat will make him extremely annoyed. Thus, it wont make it a gg.....hehe...But this strat only works against humans...it also doesnt work against orcs becuase they can hide.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes this is a hum v hum game in which they cast blizzard and the AM gets loaded on the zeppelin then again unloaded,blizzard. On the other side the other AM does the same.Both get MK at the same time, noth get spellbreakers priests and both cast bliz and attack near one of the bridges and finally the one is out.They dont need to own their last building to see who will own.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you have enough man power your tanks can just plow most of their base and waddle-doodle you got a game...

say you got 4 or 5 tanks... you get your hero and get a crap load of footies and some riflemen to mix it up then just send and army in there.... send milita or just regular workers just to make it look crowded and confuse the hell outta people...

I tried that on my bitch friend awhile ago and it worked... I took out his main structures and regrouped then finished him off... Use the element of panic.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol seems good...a good idea would be to start making towers with the peasants!!!..however if you lose that battle you lose the game!!!! which is probable because the other guy will have a biiger army than you since you made expensive tankies!!!

btw why do you have a penguin in ur sig??
cough cough "freak"

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well i guy did this to me today he only sent his hero 2 times and was a mage and the rest were tanks

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Human Seige=cheap, take a look --Edit-- Shit i didnt know my first post went though o well it didnt get the replay on it anyway

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
next tiem avoid double posting and thread bumping.

anyways to stay ontopic, if it is apparent that the enemy is not going air (mainly orc and ne) replace your riflemen with mortars, they are more effective.