Gang land

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Get ready to die, motherf***er...

"I took sight again. I went prone, to aid my shot. I saw his head through the window. He was watching, waiting... He looked straight at me. I knew he saw. I knew this was my only chnce. I fired. He dived. I missed. I turned my rifle down and to the right a bit. I fired again, thankful that the PSG-1 was semi-automatic. The bullet pierced his head. I had made my kill. Now I needed to run. I picked up my rifle, forgetting about the bipod legs. I ran down the fire escape, to the second story, and jumped. I landed in a roll. I had hurt my legs a bit, but that was it. I ran to the car."

Leon: DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Driver steped on the gas."
Vlad:Did you get that bastard.
Leon: Yes
Vlad: Too bad i didn't see his eyes the moment before he died. Well let's go to Yuri and get our money.

[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"The car sped off. A bullet cracked the back window, narrowly missing the driver's head."

Leon: Check that. We still got people to deal sith.

"I readied my M4..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: Damn those bastards. Alright guys ready your guns, time to get trigger happy.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I popped out from the sunroof and fired a full-auto burt. I shredded the driver of the front car, which caused the other one behind to slam into it. I fired another shot and blasted the fuel tank. I dropped back in."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:That seems to take care of the problem. Hay driver, take us to Yuri but use a safer route.
Driver: Will do chief.
[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Kuzmich, you're going to need to post more about the plot. I can't fabricate everything for you.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"We drove to Yuri's apartment and entered it. Yuri was sitting at his desk as always. seeping from a bottle of vodka standing near him. He looked at us and his face brightened."
Yuri: You back? Good, did you do your job?
Vlad: With pleasure.
Yuri: Great, here is your money.
"He got a big roll of american hundred dollar bills out of his pocket and gave some to each three of us."
Yuri: It is 5000 dollars, exactly a half of what you would get for that drug job you failed. You free to go now, i want to see three of you in this office tomorrow afternoon, sixish. Go now.
"We left, each of us went in a different direction."
OOC: I want everyone to post, your char has a free night of this day, and a morning of next day, find something to do and then get to Yuri's office on your own. [/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I looked at my share of the money. Only 5K? It wasn't going to get me much... well, maybe it was. I recalled an Army Surplus store that dealt in "questionable items". I left, hoping for the best. I got a taxi and rode for a while. Inside the sotre, I went into the back. I saw a mass of weapons."

Leon: Whaddya got?

Store Owner: Depends on what you got, bud.

Leon: 5 grand.

Store Owner: You wanna bullpup?

Leon: How much?

Store Owner: $3200, plus another $500 for the ammo.

Leon: Done.

"I gave him the bills and he gave me the rifle and a box of rounds. I left. Time to go out on the town..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"One of Yuri's man showed me an appartement i could stay in. I unpacked my stuff that i left at Yuri's place then i went on the mission. I found an old black and white picture. On it was sitting a man in the red army uniform, he was sitting on a small chair, staring at the camera. On the other side of the picture it was written in Russian.
"I am sending you this picture, so you will have something to remember me by if something is to happen to me. Moral is high in the ranks, we killed a lot of Germans yesterday but we lost atleast twice as many, hopefully i get wounded soon and will be shipped back home. Take care of Pasha, i love you.
- Alexei Grishin. 4th batalion, Stalingrad, september 12, 1943"

It was like a looking at the lost age, the age of pride and honor, i kissed the picture and crossed myself. Even here i intended to stay Russian, i shall never foget the ways of my people."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I left. I went to a well known bar, were I too was well known. Hopefully it wouldn't end up like last time... a whole biker gang taken down by me. Of course, I got paid pretty well. I called up another taxi and drove down there. When I walked in, everything stopped, went dead quiet, just like in the Old Westerns. Everyone looked at me. My hand went down to a Desert Eagle. A lady walked into the room and stopped dead. I looked at her. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Blonde hair, bold red lipstick, EXTREMELY short shorts, and a tiny tanktop. Her leather boots went all the way up her legs, almost to her knees. Her blue eyes flashed when she saw my face. It was Ashley."

Ashley: Well, well, well... if it ain't the legendary Leon Daniels.

Leon: Hello, Ashley... long time no see.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I went out on the street to get some fresh air. I saw a pimp beating his prostitute. I came up to him and hit him in the face. Then he got down i started kicking him with full strength. I left him alone in the ocean of blood. Prostitute got up.*
Vlad: Leave me alone, and don't worry he is alive.
"I pushed her away, then went around the block and took out a cigarette, that wasa pack i bought in Moscow before being shipped here, i took the last smoke, all things that were familiar to me ended then i threw the empty pack in the garbage can. I smoked, took a deep breath and wandered around town trying to think of something to do, this night wasn't over yet, although next day's early morning has already began."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: So what have you been up to, Ashley? Dating other guys?

Ashley: Haha. No. I've been wondering where you went... come on into the back room... I have a gift for you.

"I was wary of a trap. One gets like that, living my life. I took her hand and followed her. In the back room, she closed the door and turned around. She looked at me, smiled, and pushed me gently on the bed. I knew this wasn't like her... and then she slapped me. Open handed, straight across the face."

Leon: Ow!...

Ashley: THat's for leaving me. What made you thin that you could just date me and drop me?!

Leon: Something came up!

Ashley: Sure! And I suppose it was important enough for you to end our relationship?!

Leon: I didn't want you to get hurt!

Ashley: It was another woman, wasn't it?!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Whats up with your chars always getting beat up by chicks? And isn't she a prostitute?
BoT:
"I went into a gun shop that one of Yuri's men suggested to me."
Shopkeeper: What do you want?
Vlad: A sub machine gun of "Molnia" system would be nice.
Shopkeep: Alright, here we go 2500$ for the gun and 700 more for a thousand bullets.
Vlad: Give me the gun and enough bullets 1500$ can buy.
"I was given what i asked for and left the shop through back door"[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: My characters are only starting to get beat up by women. And she's not a whore. She's friend out of his past. Which is why he let her beat him up in the first place.

BoT:

"I got up and locked the door."

Ashley: What are you doing?!

Leon: Apologizing...

"I pushed her down onto the bed and began my "apology"..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I went to the place there i would be given my own car, an old catilac."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*"Half an hour later, I was finished. I could tell Ashley was quite breathless because she made no comment. I left the backroom, got a whiskey, downed it, and left. I went back to my house. I went into the garage and dumped my weapons. Apparently the new car hadn't come yet..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I have went to the liqur store and bought a bottle of vodka. It was already 11am."
OOC: Alright one more post from you and we are going to see Yuri.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I was exhausted... I went to my bedroom and fell down on my bed. My last thoughts were of my childhood days and Ashley..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I went to Yuri's place and parked my car near the apartment building. I entered his office. Yuri was alone."
Yuri: You right on time, same can't be said for your freinds.
Vlad: They not my freinds.
Yuri: I am gonna wait half an hour more, then if they don't come you gonna do the job alone.[/glow]