Gang land

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I contacted them both on the radio."
Vlad:You both okay? Hurry up, we gonna get to the pick up soon, kill as many as you can until we do, there should be people on the pick up to take care of the rest of them.
OOC: Please don't post anything about the pick up. I have a great story line advancement, i am gonna work on the details and post tomorrow.[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ:eek:kay

Spike: okay, but the guards have stopped coming. I think they are regrouping and gonna attack us what do you think we should do try to go after them or wait till reinforsments come?

*He takes out a flask and takes a drink*
???: Grrrrr...
Spike: goddammit i need some food hmm maybe they have some food in one of these rooms.he thinks to himself.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: I have an idea. I toss a smoker and the two of us'll head out. Cap anyone that wants us dead, and then retreat. Whaddya say?

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike: Great idea!
*now ill be able to get some food maybe. Spike runs down the hall way, then someone jumps out of the corner and starts shooting a fully automatic. He shoots back with his pistols the other guy drops dead.. Spikes face starts to bleed slowly. He runs down to the end and stops to wait for Leon. He runs up spike jumps to see whats behind the corner.*
Spike: okay its all clear. You go down the other hall okay?
*spike runs to the end looks around the corner to see if someone is ther, he hides behind the corner and throws a granade down the hall*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The grenade clanks, but does nothing.*

Spike: S***, a dud.

Leon: It's better it didn't go off. It'd have blasted this barge a small hole.

"I swung around and fired with my M4. A man fell backwards, arms spread-eagled, an automatic in his hand."

Spike: The hell?!

Leon: I heard him coming up. come on. There are probably more outside.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike:Fine ill save em to sink this piece of crap later.

*click click. he relodes one of his pistols.click click the other one as well.
Spike : okay lets go!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I ran up the steps but didn't go outside. I backed up to the inside wall, and waited, listening. I heard footsteps... getting louder... I popped out and fired off 3 rounds, and both of them thudded into another Italian. What I didn't notice were the other gunners. There were probably 7 men, all had varying weapons."

Leon: Oh s***. *Whispering* Get my smoke grenade... smoke 'em before we get shredded.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
* a wave breakes over the ship i stumbel,*Clink*somthing falls to the ground. then i quikly grab a smoke bomb from the floor wich has already set of and throw it outside, it bounces of the rail and goes to the left*
Spike: i hvae a good idea.
* quikly runs out the door and shoots in both directions,then quikly jumps bak. He hears a fire fight break out.*
Spike: it worked ther shooting each other!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I Jump back, pull a flip, and land in a squat."

Leon: You know I could've been killed? Whatever. We need to hold the fort for a while longer...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Let's leave it at that until Kuzmich posts updates.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I saw the pick up, aproaching slightly ahead. I contacted the guys"
Vlad:We here, get ready to blow up the ship.
"I parked the ship board to board with the pick up. Three men jumped from the pick up. I saw them in the window of my control room. One had a sniper rifle with a silencer, they saw me too, the one with the sniper rifle has fired his gun and shot me in the arm through the window. Before i lost countiousness, i understood that Tony has betrayed us.

I woke up in a room tied to a chair, Leon and Spike were also in the room, both head light wounds, they were both tied up. A man entered the room."[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"I parked the ship board to board with the pick up. Three men jumped from the pick up. I saw them in the window of my control room. One had a sniper rifle with a silencer, they saw me too, the one with the sniper rifle has fired his gun and shot me in the arm through the window. Before i lost countiousness, i understood that Tony has betrayed us.

I woke up in a room tied to a chair, Leon and Spike were also in the room, both head light wounds, they were both tied up. A man entered the room."[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Er yeah... you might wanna mod to help you... this has happened to me as well.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ:grr it wouldnt post it so i ciked it a bunch but now it doubel posted this happend on the other thread i wrote alot and it wouldnt post so i refreshed the page and i forgot to copy what i wrote dammit.