Gang land

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"We reached the subway and heard someone quickly walking behind us. It was Leon, he got his guns. That damn punk, it still wasn't worth it."
Vlad:You are lucky to be alive. We gonna use the subway to get to Yuri, you gonna have to lead me, i am new to the city.[/glow]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Fine. We might be needing these though. Most of NYC is infested with Italians. I need you guys to cover me. I'm well known in the underworld.

"We paid for our tokens and got on. The carriage we were in was about 70% Italian. If they were all in the Mafia, I'd be screwed. The subway went for a while, and then stopped."

Leon: Next stop, we get off.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike:eek:kay
*the train starts going again then a few minutes later it stops again and we get of. Spike quikly runs over to a hot dog stand and buys 3 hot dogs with everything on em.
???:thatll be 10.78$
Spike:hmm i only have a 10$. Vlad u got .78$?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Here. I always keep some money on me. *Gives cashier $20.* Let's go.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike:thx!
*starts stuffing the hot dogs into his mouth, a half drops on the ground. He quikly looks around piks it up and swalows it.
Spike: that was good.
*takes out a cigaret its all crumpled and broken.*
Spike:dammit that was my last one oh well. so were now?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: We're near enough to Yuri. Let's go.

"We walked thrugh the streets for a while, and I carried around a heavy cardboard box. After about 15 minutes, we came upon the Yuri's place."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: Let's go to Yuri, we need to tell him what happened, i am afraid we won't get paid, seens we didn't complete the mission, but we might gain his favor if we proove that Tony is a traitor.
"We reached Yuri's apartment building and walked into his room."
Yuri: I see you are back? What took you so long. I thought you got killed. What happened? I was called and told that you never delivered the ship to the pick up place.
Vlad: We did, Tony... he betrayed us. All men on the pick up were on Italian pay roll. We barely got out.
Yuri: Interesting, tell you what, if you go back there and kill Tony i will give you a half of what i was going to give you for the last mission. You failed it so i owe you nothing. Deal?
Vlad: Deal
Yuri(to leon and spike): What about you two guys?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: You've already got Vlad on the job. I prefer to be a hitman for hire. I work for whoever pays, the most, and I never tell any secrets. Do you require my services or no?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Yuri: I don't require anything, i am gonna have that Tony killed i don't care by who's hand he is killed, i only care that about him dying. Vlad can't handle this alone, they know that you escaped, Tony probably got a lot of muscle protecting him right now. All three of you should try and do it. As the eldest and the most experiesed Vlad is gonna be leading the operation. Spike can go to hell, i am gonna call him and tell him to settle his ass, and wait for you if he wants to get any money, i don't need him getting killed and making Tony even more careful. GO.
"Yuri called Spike, Spike agreed to wait for us near the docks thats there Tony is supposed to be. We left Yuri's apartment and a car drove us to the docks. Tonight was the night then blood will be spilled. In the car we were given guns, i took AKM."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I stuck with my D. Eagles and M4. I used them the most, so I knew 'em well."

Leon: Who's driving?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"That was a good question"
???:Non of your business, you kmow as much as you have to know, besides my name will not tell you anything. Just sit and think about how you gonna pull this off.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: That's not what I meant, but w/e.

BoT:

Spike: Run and Gun.

Leon: That's not going to work. He's got too much muscle. We need to go in quietly again.

Vlad: How about you check out the area again?

Leon: What if he knows? I'll try though.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: Good, now go. We me and Spike will watch your back.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I found some stairs to the roof of the adjacent building. I went up the fire escape, all the way to the top."

Leon: Oh hell... He's got a virtual army.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Damn, my life in US was beggining to get more difficult then i ever imagined."
Vlad:Can you see him? Can you kill him from there you stand?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I saw him. But this was going to be hella hard."

Leon; I'll try. You guys get in the car. Once I get down, bust the door open and haul ass. I'll get in.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:Sure, Spike!! Go tell the driver to keep the engine running, we gonna have to be quick, also get into the car.
"Spike did what he was told, i went towards the car"[/glow]