Forum Changes - Comments

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why not? And how can you even begin to try to control it? You know you'll have people flaming in a gaming forum, teenage gaming forum even. So the best way to avoid it is by channeling it elsewhere, it's not disallowing it.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
And what "data" do you have the ability to look at? You don't have adminCP access to view the statistics. You were also not here during BF's "prime". While it's a good thing that you are trying to be optimistic and looking at it in a helpful point of view, you are pulling information out of your ass.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, because you aren't mature enough to take your negativity outside of the forum. Sometimes I wonder how you ever got to be an admin, your idea of a forum sucks.
Whoa, way to ninja edit. How about adding the 'You don't seem to know what this forum is about.' part, instead of making me look like a tard answering the walls?

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I've said it before and I will say it again: The Asylum is gone for good. There's no point in arguing about it. If you can't get over the loss, I suggest you leave and find a new forum to vent your frustrations.

Please stop the personal attacks or I will have to close this thread.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
And what "data" do you have the ability to look at? You don't have adminCP access to view the statistics. You were also not here during BF's "prime". While it's a good thing that you are trying to be optimistic and looking at it in a helpful point of view, you are pulling information out of your ass.
Oh yes I forgot that admincp is the only place where you can view forum statistics. /sarcasm.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I've said it before and I will say it again: The Asylum is gone for good. There's no point in arguing about it. If you can't get over the loss, I suggest you leave and find a new forum to vent your frustrations.

Please stop the personal attacks or I will have to close this thread.
What's wrong with discussing things?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Tronga, Battleforums is fascist now.

According to what I've been told Max doesn't care what the members think or have to say. His ideas are pretty much to get rid of the current memberbase and redo the complete forums and use some mysterious powers to attract new members. He really doesn't care if any of us stay.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What do you mean, now? ;)

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
eeh yea so anyway whats actually the plan to get the activity back and whatnot, id go back and read it but theres like 6 pages of really similar posts and i cant be ****ed to. We've had all that removal bit but whats going back up in its place, whats the plan? not bein funny but everyones kinda got good points.. it is a bit dead bruv..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Some people here are really impatient. They expect the activity/change to happen all at once and if it doesn't they complain.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
its not that tho, im not complaining, i just dont really know the plan to begin with..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Move the forum towards gaming and remove the unnecessary garbage (Ex: the asylum)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
We're never told the plan. I doubt there is one. We've been "under going changes" for over a year now, you know. This isn't impatience anymore. It's hopeless.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Then leave if you feel that way jenny. You've done nothing but complain about everyone and everything for the past year. It's about time you just pack it up and go....since you think it's "hopeless."

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Then leave if you feel that way jenny. You've done nothing but complain about everyone and everything for the past year. It's about time you just pack it up and go....since you think it's "hopeless."
I can't just leave. I'll be going out with a bang as usual.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
What's wrong with discussing things?
I have no problem with you guys discussing the change, but it's not an excuse to bring out personal attacks.

You're welcome to continue to discuss it, but do me a favor, stop with the personal attacks.

Jenny said:
According to what I've been told Max doesn't care what the members think or have to say. His ideas are pretty much to get rid of the current memberbase and redo the complete forums and use some mysterious powers to attract new members. He really doesn't care if any of us stay.
Well, since your so quick to form a negative preconceived notion, there's no reason for you to stick around. The only thing you bring is useless negativity.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well, since your so quick to form a negative preconceived notion, there's no reason for you to stick around. The only thing you bring is useless negativity.
Nothing to be positive about anymore.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Jenny calls us nerds but yet she stays and argues in a forum that she says is "hopeless." Such a hypocrite.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
what does jenny having a quickly formulated negative preconceived notion about you have to do with her having to stick around?

if you dont like me, and my rules get out sort of thing?

im starting to feel the same way about the whole ordeal...i dont understand why your so quick to downplay the concerns of the members who have been around the longest and contribute to activity and content...and if someone raises their voice about anything you threaten and whine.

this is forum changes - COMMENTS is it not? some talk louder than others, and want to discuss things that might not make you happy, but its not your decision to make max...I just really dont get why your trying so hard to get rid of everyone