Reaction score
change the filter back to muffin and stuff these stars suck ****

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Jenny and Tronga have been banned for 7 days. As I said many times, I invite criticism, but only if it's constructive. The disrespect that came with their posts will not be tolerated.
Were they banned for disrespecting you, mr. Max? Or Lizardbreath?

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
I understand what you're thinking, trust me; (and no I'm not max), but I will say this:

Max payed money to purchase BF. This is not only an interest for him, but a project that he's already invested cash into, and now time. He bought it with the intent of making something out of it..and returning it back to being a successful gaming forum. Yes, he does actually care about all of your opinions (most who would BUY bf wouldn't), BUT he is going to go through with the plan that he's had. He didn't buy BF and just say "well, i'm just going to sit here with an admin title and do nothing!". No..that would be a complete waste of his money.

My point: He's invested money into BF, he wants to make that a good decision, and he's going to go through with his plan. There are some things we're all willing to change, and some thing's we're not. Granted, you guys can complain about all you want..and say your opinion, but there's no point in saying it over and over and creating another little crusade. For instance, the asylum. It isn't coming back. If you don't like it...feel free to say so, but once is enough. This isn't something that's going to be changed in the foreseeable future.

And no ones saying if you don't like the change at all, you HAVE to leave..but it would be a wise idea. As I said, there are some things that are going to happen, regardless of what a few people think. We can't please everyone. So really..if you hate the change, and there's nothing here for you anymore, then there really is no point in staying. That's just the reality of it.

that post made no sense at all and every1 who read it's iq has dropped by 30

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey you know what pisses me off, there are people in here trying to voice legitimate complaints and every time they do the admin's ****ing lap dog chimes in with something like
you need not say another word, because you obviously have NO idea what you're talking about.
or
jenny is just to blind to see
or
Jenny calls us nerds but yet she stays and argues in a forum that she says is "hopeless." Such a hypocrite.
And Tronga and Jenny are the ones who get banned?

Max, you need to accept the fact that you're the new guy here. You claim that you were here during bf's peak, but you refuse to tell us anything about yourself (by the way, did you delete dragnskull's "about max" thread? I can't find it anywhere.) so you basically just come off as a guy barging in and changing **** without letting us know what's going on and without bothering to listen to our opinions.

And if you take offense at anything in this post I'd just like to point out that I'm trying my best to mirror LB's rhetoric because I notice that he hasn't been banned yet.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Hey you know what pisses me off, there are people in here trying to voice legitimate complaints and every time they do the admin's ****ing lap dog chimes in with something like

or

or

Max, you need to accept the fact that you're the new guy here. You claim that you were here during bf's peak, but you refuse to tell us anything about yourself (by the way, did you delete dragnskull's "about max" thread? I can't find it anywhere.) so you basically just come off as a guy barging in and changing **** without letting us know what's going on and without bothering to listen to our opinions.

And if you take offense at anything in this post I'd just like to point out that I'm trying my best to mirror LB's rhetoric because I notice that he hasn't been banned yet.

ill be suprised if you get any sort of answer out of him

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just ban all the old members and members with high posts, I think that will be your best choice.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score

or

or

Oh god. What would you have him do? Put it up for debate with all the members so we can talk back and forth and get NOTHING DONE like before? Or how about post it in bstaff so the bstaff can talk back and forth and get NOTHING DONE again? Give the guy a break, he's trying to help bring activity back to this forum and he is making changes to HIS forum. I give the guy kudos..Why? Because everything he has done so far is everything I have said should be done from day 1 before I even knew him. Our old member base had their chance to get their act together and they blew it. That's right, we were slowly and slowly losing all activity that we had even in the general forums. So I welcome any change with open arms and it's about time somebody made rules so that you guys would act your age and not like a bunch of 11 year olds trying to bully eachother around.
Also I can't believe you can't see why tronga and Jenny got banned. Jenny made several flames at max and Tronga, as usual, was acting like a child again. You not being able to see that just shows how you were never a good leader CB :)

EDIT @ MAX: You should probably give us an idea on who you are, what you do, and what you are planning on doing to this site in the long run. At least so a certain couple of members will know.

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tronga got banned? Tronga?! Holy ****ing ****.

I'll ask this to celestialbadger, the only sane persone I've read in the last few pages: do you remember the last time we had a legitimate and respected administration? And how many forums do you know of that has so much trouble initiating changes and applying its rule?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
We're definitely not like any other forums. We tend to fail very often. :(

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lb, this is a thread for voicing concerns. If you think everything's great, that's up to you, but you don't need to hang around here trolling people with your refutations to everything they say. So... no comment other than that. I won't be replying to you.
I'll ask this to celestialbadger, the only sane persone I've read in the last few pages: do you remember the last time we had a legitimate and respected administration? And how many forums do you know of that has so much trouble initiating changes and applying its rule?
Probably would have been Cort, and Roach when he first got added. I respect Tipsy a whole lot too, but I haven't really seen him lately.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lizardbreath, remember how would always go on about how bf is dying? Why change your mind so fast now? I've seen nothing good added since max bought bf.

I wont be posting after this, it's all pointless anyway.. Why care?

@max
You claim to of been here since "Bf's peak", yet you don't know of forum elders, ancients etc.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
Jimbo said:
I've seen nothing good added since max bought bf.
Give it time. A new skin is in-the-works. Let's not forget we're on a brand new server.

You guys can kick and scream all you would like, but the fact is, certain changes are not debatable.

The Asylum is gone, for good. If you can't get over that, I suggest you move to a forum that will entertain such posts.

The new skin should be up within the next week or two, it really depends on how many revisions I request and how long it takes the coder to do his job.

Tronga and Jenny are banned for 7 days (6 more).

Max

Member!
Reaction score
you've said all that stuff like 9 times, how about you answer some of our questions bud
What other questions do you have?

I was never a member here, but I've been browsing for years. I'm not going to say I know the history very well, but I know it well enough to understand the commotion.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
What is it you do in real life?
How do you plan on moving the forums forward?
What other changes do you have planned besides the skin?

4/5 :)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
1. Why was the asylum removed?
2. What evidence do you have to support your claim?
3. Why are you so convinced that you will not allow it to come back?