Float the Drone... Do you consider it Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
**** cliffs, if they could float u could siege them on water ^^

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It was a joke, tanks cant float because they dont transfer into another unit like drones or 2 templars.

Valkarius

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I consider any type of cheating lousy and cowardly. It's the worst form of bad manners in gaming. It means the cheater doesn't have enough confidence in his gaming ability that he stoops to gain an underhanded advantage over his opponent. My own Zerg protege and I played against a Zerg and Protoss team (where he transmutes lings into mutas with only 3 hatcheries!) In the end, my teammate and I won after an hour, 30 mins. WITHOUT CHEATING! Instead of feeling satisfied, both of us felt stressed out and resentful about the whole match. And the two actually had the nerve to say GOOD GAME!? Duh for that!. (It was incredibly blasphemous, too, the way he was playing Zerg...)

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
LOL ROFL LMAO LOL =]]]] ...it takes like 2 months of practice lol =]]]
...I haven't laughed so good since last year =]]] ...no offence Racoon, sry, but that's funny =]

i cant remember, but i posted how to do this somewhere..

btw, i remember i read somewhere about many glitches, probably all known glitches, like float a drone, float templar, tank under building, cloaked zergling, cloaked something else, making mutas from zerglings and actualy from every unit i think, etc etc etc....

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
here it is...
Just when the game starts:
-send 3 drones mining
-select 4th drone
-order to build extractor (gas)
-then while he's going, hold shift and press right mouse button where you want him to go (on the mini map easier)
-just before drone starts building, buy a drone so that there wouldn't be enough minerals
-relax, and watch him flyin =]

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Morph into archon and set waypoints, then cancel when the two templars are about to merge.

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
yeh, it works, i tried and tried and tried until i find out that i need to press stop when they're about to merge =]]\
...at first i got 10 goons and shot one templar but it didnt work =]]]

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
there's another way to make the drone float without needing less than 100 minerals. u need 2 drones. one u order to build an extractor on a geyser and then shift+rightclick the place u want it to go. the other drone u order to build an extractor on the same geyser. Make sure the 2nd one reaches the extractor first. the first one will then float.
I tried this against someone in an island map. It was really funny but they managed to counter my lings.

Status
Not open for further replies.